Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Ahhh!! Back to work again...

Aisha...sorry yaar...i was down with fever, so didn't come to IF yesterday. Am here with my replies now.😳

Loveleen...thanks, buddy πŸ€—
ayesha_80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AyushiSinghania

Firstly, a heartiest congratulations darling on being the member in a Million!    You truely are one, well deserved. Now be ready to be grilled. Grill her guys!I hope you're enjoying your hot seat. Here's the grilling session by me. I don't at all apologise for them being so many because just in case you're not aware, I talk ALOT and my questions are thus the result of my talking ALOT. 

Be honest, chose one wherever there is an option, no question shall be answered as 'nothing' or ' I don't know!' . You've to answer all and not skip any question. I hope you have alot of fun answering them and being grilled!  :D

Here are my questions, a few of them!   

And yes, thank me. I reduced my question to almost half than those I usually ask the MOTW. I could see you were busy so I've reduced my question alot much than those I ask, be thankful and answer then honestly!  :D

Finally, i'm here with my replies. Was hell busy..n then...was down with fever, so will now have to rush with the answers. Sorry for that...hope i'm able to give proper replies.
Thank you madam ji...for reducing the questions. If these are reduced...then God knows what ur full questionnaire would be like. I'm blessed or wat πŸ˜†
Here goes my replies...in pink color. 😳
  • Tell us something about yourself first: I have done MBA n am working since the last ten years...earlier in the corporate n now in the academic sector. I live a very happy n content life...and am thankful to the Almighty for blessing me with the most amazing family n friends. I'm a simple girl, a very private person...who firmly believes that life is very short, so make the most of it.
  •  Tell us about your family ? I'm a proud daughter of my lawyer dad n the world's best mom. Have an elder sis n elder bro. Sis is married n has a little daughter.
  • .Do you have a sibling, a sister in particular that you so deeply connect to her and thus the show? Yes...i have an elder sister. I don't connect with the sister's bond of the show as such. But my sis n I are the bestesttt friends. She's my confidant, my support system, my strength.  I don't think that anyone can have a sis like her. She's simply the best!
  • What in particular about the behnas do you adore? U're asking abt the show?? I don't really adore them...as in I like some of their scenes n that's abt it. If u're asking abt generally in life...I feel that sisters are one of the biggest blessings n bestest gift of God. And well...i feel the same for brothers too.
  • Do you do any creative thing of that sort on the forum or want to try your hand at writing? My creativity starts n ends with writing πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
  •  How did u land up here at IF? Google baba zindabad. πŸ˜† Was searching for some vid n landed here.
  • The best thing about IF according to you? We get to meet different ppl from all over the world n spend great time together. It gives a good platform from interacting n learning..
  • The worst thing about IF according to you? Like real world...this virtual place also has quite a lot of materialistic ppl, who use others and move ahead. Also, this actor/character bashing n the forum fights really put me off.  
  • Who is your closest friends in IF? I'm blessed with a few wonderful friends here...n each one of them is very close to me.
  • Three things you like about yourself? LOL…I think that I'm generally a nice person...as in am not a bad person. πŸ˜† I try n help ppl in the best way I can…and I try not to hurt anyone's feelings.Three things you hate about yourself? Just three??? πŸ˜† Well…I hate how I become an easy prey/target for ppl to use me. Apart from this, I don't think that I "hate" anything abt me as such…but yes, I would LOVE to change a few things abt myself. 😳
  • Your all time favourite movie and why? There are quite a few...right from the black n white era till recent times. At the moment, can think of Khamoshi (Waheeda Rehman n Rajesh Khanna) and Dil Chahta hai. Khamoshi is a CLASSIC…beautiful movie. And DCH...one of the finest film made on friendship.
  • 3 things you don't like to do and why? 1) I don't like to waste time in sleeping. 2) I don't like to eat as such...my mom still has to run after me to make me eat properly. 3) I don't like to socialize.
  • 3 things you like to do and why? 1) I like to spend time with my family. 2) I like to go out for long drives.  3) I like to regularly assess myself...self assessment is very imp according to me.   
  • Your favourite vacation spot? Due to health reasons, I haven't been able to travel much...but whatever little I have, I loved Langkawi Island in Malaysia...extremely hot weather, but breathtakingly beautiful. Apart from that, we have family outing once a year...so, we go to the hilly areas...heavenly landscape n scenery up North in Pakistan. And yes...if life permits, would love to go to Australia, Paris, Hungary...explore a few more islands...and Switzerland is like my ultimate fav destination. Oh...That's quite a long list 🀣
  • Recently favourite song? Have been going crazy listening to Humsafar's title song.
  • Your favourite male and female singer? Quite a few actually. Right from Nuashad Begum, Geeta Dutt to Chitra Singh, Noor Jahan, Lata Mangeshkar, Asha Bhosle...to Shreya Ghoshal. Same goes for male singers...M. Rafi, Manna Dey, Talat Mahmood, Kishore Kumar, Mukesh...to my fav Sonu Nigam, Shaan, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan and Mohit Chauhan. Not going in the list of english/songs n singers...it would be one LONG answer then...and i'm not done wid even half of the answers yet. πŸ˜† 
  • Favourite 5 tops serials/drama? Dhoop Kinarey, Tanhayian, Aangan Tedha, Mirza Ghalib (Naseeruddin Shah one), Rishta.com
  •  What is your fav serial at the moment? Just watching EHM these days. But it can't be termed as a fav.
  •  Hobby? Writing is my passion, painting, reading, music
  •  Working or housewife? What do you prefer? Working housewives. I  believe that its imp for every individual to work n not waste life in sitting idle.
  •  What is special about Jeevi? Jeevi is Jeevika-Manvi...right? Haven't really found anything special abt them. 😳
  • Jeevika or Manvi ( chose one and give a reason ) None
  •  What other serials do you watch? Not watching any other except EHM these days. Looking for some good recommendation. Care to help, plz πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
  •  Hows the feeling sitting on this seat? Not as bad as I thought. Its fun. Just wish that this came a week early or a week late….these 10 days were/are EXTREMELY busy for me, so I can't do full justice here. Sorry for that.😳
  •  What will u do to make me not grill you  ? You've already grilled me sweetheart.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
  •  Tell me about something funny that happened in your life that you can never forget Can't recall any atm. There have been quite a few instances...but can't recall any. Ok...the same incident that i told to Tara...i fell while getting an award..so, it was funny n embarrasing both πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
  •  I've been sick... can you tell me something to cheer me up??? Arey, more than I telling u something that would cheer u up...go watch the latest fight b/w Veena Malik n Dolly Bindra. Ridiculously howlarious it is.🀣
  •  Your favourite type of flowers are: I LOVE flowers...roses, lilies, daisies, tulips, orchids, carnations, gladiolus. I love getting flowers as gift...and my bro has really spoilt me in this.😳
  • What do you hate eating? I'm not a foodie as such...but I don't "hate" anything
  • Your favourite hobby? Writing
  • What time is it now? Around 1 pm 
  • Your favourite colour?  Almost all. I love colors...but yes, extra shiny n shimmery one's are NOT my colors. Sutble sshimmer would do though, depending upon the mode n occassion (if its abt clothes). Besides, i do painting...so, love to play with colors n experiment with them.
  • Your favourite alphabet? "A"
  • Your favourite chocolate? I love chocolates...not fond of white one's but for the rest...i have my craving sessions. Godiva, Hershey's, Mars, twix, bounty, Cadbury hazel nut, after eight, bournville…just to name a few. *goes to grab one now* πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
  • You go to sleep at... Around 3 am 
  • You wake up at... Around 7 am
  • Your favorite gift was... My mum gifted me a gold bracelet when I finished my 10th grade. That bracelet is like a lucky charm for me.
  • Your favorite month...January...coz my niece was born in it. And August...coz it b'day time πŸ˜³πŸ˜† 
  • Your birthday is on? 2nd August
  • What do you like best about IF?  Bata toh dia na, baba. πŸ˜†
  • What do you dislike about IF? Yeh bhi bata dia hai πŸ˜†
  • Night or day? Night...coz that's MY time...I write n study peacefully. Its soo calm... so I can concentrate on my work without any distractions.
  • Friend or family? Both...but since I have to select one...i'll go with family
  • Love or friendship? Friendship...and I LOVE my friends. Besides...love is a relative term...so its meanings varies for ppl. My definition would be different than ur's. Philosophical...right? πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
  • Do u believe in 
  •  love at first sight? Not really
  •   god? YESSS. Not even a leave can move without His will.
     aliens? No

monsters? Only those in the Sesame Street πŸ˜† 

religion? YESSS

hope? YESSS. Umeed pe duniya kaim hai

luck ? YESSS

heaven.. YESSS

soul mates.. Sounds quite filmy...but maybe, they exist in real life too?! πŸ˜•

next summer... If life permits

next week... If life permits 

next year... If life permits

• Do you have and pets? No
    • The worst sound in the world? Any loud or screechy persistent irritating sound. 
    • The best sound in the world? When my mom wakes me up in the morning. Also, that of the Azan
    • The person that makes you cry the most is... I, myself 🀣
    • Your favorite piece of clothing is: My usual salwar suits
    • Your favorite sport(s) to play is: Used to play badminton
    • Curly or straight hair? I have silky straight hair….so, like to curl them for a different look
    • You are addicted to... I prefer to avoid addictions. But yep...am badly addicted to coffee...specifically my fav Vanilla latte...and Irish Nut crme latte 😳
    • Favourite music...  Can't select one type...LOVE various genres of music. 
    • Favourite movie? Asking a question twice from a teacher? *tch tch* πŸ˜†
    • The happiest memory? When my niece was born
    • The saddest memory? When i lost my grandparents
    • What would u do if... 

- a boy kissed you? HAHAHA...That's not possible...EVER...so there's no point in pondering over what I'd do πŸ˜ƒ

- someone tried to kill you? If he/she succeeds, then I won't be able to do anything πŸ˜†...otherwise, If I'm destined to survive...would defo react in someway that would ensure my safety πŸ˜†

- someone made fun of you or your family?  I'd clearly give him/her a piece of my mind n ensure that the person never messes up wid me again...and never go in those territories ever again

- someone bullied you or your friend?  Same as above

- someone tried to steal your belongings? I guess, as a natural reaction everyone shouts for help?!

• What would u say if... 

- A stranger came to you and said "your mum told me to drop you home"? I know that my mom would never ask a stranger for this...so, no such luck for him/her. Besides, cell phones ka zamana hai boss...can always call my mom n ask her abt the matter  πŸ˜ƒ

- An enemy cursed your family? I don't have any enemies. πŸ˜ƒ

• What cant you wait for in life?  My bro's wedding
  • Favourite restuarant? Dynasty...Chinese restaurant of Marriott
  • Favourite emoticion... πŸ˜³
  • Last time you got scared was.. 2-3 days back...when I saw this looong list of questions πŸ˜†
  • What are you scared of... Nothing as such...but if it all there is anything, it would be...of losing my family n loved one's. I'm not writing abt cats n dogs etc here coz u have separate questions for them.
  • Most annoying this... Quite a few actually.πŸ˜‰
  • Most smelliest thing... Can't think of any atm...but yeah...I'm a cleanliness freak, so smelly ppl (as in the smell of sweat) is unbearable for me  😳
  • Most funniest thing.. Can't think of any atm.
  • Most kindest person.. My parents
  • I do/do not like dogs because I don't like dogs coz i'm scared of them 
  • I do/do not like cats because I'm scared of cats, so don't like them.
  • Will I be back with more questions? You're most welcome πŸ˜ƒ
  •  What is your first memory in your childhood? Prolly, my surgery at the age of 3
  • Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?  Both are equally important. I have to do the right things...n w/e i do, it should be in the right way 😊
  • What has life taught you recently? Don't trust everyone...there are very few loyal friends
  • What is the one thing you would most like to change about the world? There are quite a few things that I'd love to change 😳
  • Where do you find inspiration? From a LOT of things...i love to observe things...and in the process, they inspire me in one way or the other.
  • Can you describe your life in a six word sentence? Count my gains instead of pains πŸ˜ƒ

THAT'S ALL! ENJOY!   πŸ˜ƒ
Congrats again...
Love and care-
Aisha!

Dunno how i have done here. But i really ENJOYED answering these.
Thanks a lot, Aisha. It was great interacting wid u πŸ€—

ayesha_80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mushiroxx

Hey ayesha *hugs* u deserve it. Congrats girl. All the paki shows,actors u mentioned watched them all. N i can add so many on that list bt im nt on hot seat;-) lolz. N RK, purani yadein taza kr dein :-| im stil a mad RK fan n sujal was one single character, no 1 cn be like him. N nw my qs: one thing in telly industry n tele fans u wanna change?? On a date with RK wt special cn u do 4 him?;-)

Aww!! Good to know that u've watched all these Paki shows...these are classics. Shows these days cannot even come close to these. And even i have a long list of actors. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

LOL...like i told u earlier also... I liked RK in KTH...but wasn't a total crazyyy fan or anything. Watched the show for a few months only...and didn't follow his work after that. Didn't watch his other shows n movie...but yep, whatever little i watched him in KTH, he's a very good actor.

Coming to ur questions...

One thing in the telly industry i'd like to change is...the "content" of the shows these days. Its sadly, quantity over quality now...n that's the root cause of the problem, i guess. The shows...some of them...start of really well...but as they proceed, either coz of the fan's pressure..or the inability to maintain consistency, they lose their charm. The content is almost the same...same rona dhona...saas bahu drama n all. And in the process, they make everything so unreal...that I really can't connect with MOST of the things.

For the fans...i know these SNS give a platform to interact wid the actors...but becoming over possessive, to the extent of intruding into the actor's lives is beyond me. Also...i've seen ppl behaving as if they are some "sole authroity" on the actors...n the rest are all fake fans or w/e. That's really insane. I guess one should have a life beyond these actors n shows...yes, many of us are crazy abt certain actors...but then, we shouldn't go to the extent of dominating other's (this is one thing which is driving me mad these days) πŸ˜† 

For the last question...i really don't wanna go on a date wid RK, but since u've asked abt him in ur qs...i guess, HE should be the one doing something special for me πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Thanks a lot, dear. Hope i've been able to give some sensible answers. πŸ˜ƒ
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Fari...i'm done wid all my tasks πŸ˜ƒ

@ Aisha...u just LIKEd my replies n went...kuch toh bolo...how did i do?? Satisfactory performance? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by ayesha_80 - 11 years ago
AyushiSinghania thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OMG YES! You finally answered. A true member in a million you are. Love ya <3
And it was a pleasure interacting with ya. Hope to see you on my scraps and PM's too, afterall now I know soo much about you!  πŸ˜†
TC!

Lool, haan I just liked them from mobile then and went. Ab bol rhi hun. You did a faab job answering them and totally proved that you deserve to be where you are  πŸ‘
Satisfactory nahi, super good answers, I love how optimistic and philosophical you are, your answers describe your proffession! Also, I love how you're so close to your family and you love nothing about Jeeman? :P Lol, thats weird but DUDE! You need to sleep more than  just 4 hours! That's too less. You'll be sick!
😳
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ayesha, glad to know you got it all in time ;)

@ everyone- thanks for taking part and making this thread fun and well, grilling Ayesha ;)
Thanks Ayesha for being our MOTW πŸ€—
Will be back with the next member in the spotlight tonight! 😳

-EHMMBH DT