Madhubala in hindustan times ht city 26 . 5 . 12

RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

hindustan times
ht city 26.05.2012
Kolkata

Colors' new show , Madhubala ... Ek Ishq Ek Junoon is not based on Madhubala's life says  , says Prashaant Bhatt , weeekday programming head  , Colors . Speculation was rife that the show is based on the legendary actress Madhubala and her relationship with Dilip Kumar . If sources are to be believed the late actress' family members have sent a letter  to the channel enquiring about the show's content . Bhatt says , " Let the show start ,  Madhubala's family will understand that our show is not based on her life .''

On the sets of Madhubala , at Film City Goregaon Mumbai , we spotted Vivian Dsena , playing the role of a superstar . "My character RK is not based on any superstar . I play a respected actor in Bollywood" , says Vivian .

Drashti Dhami of Geet -- Hui Sabse Parayi fame , plays Madhu , the female lead . "My Character charts the journey of an ordinary girl who becomes an actress . I am having fun working with new crew ," she says .

Rakhi Vijan , Sweety of Hum Paanch fame , feels television is the 'safest journey '. She plays a jovial junior artust  , Roma , on the show . "I'm also working on Krrish 3 . I had some scenes with Rajpal Yadav . Couple of scenes are yet to be shot ," she adds 

Pallavi Purohit plays Madhu's mother , Padmini . "As the story progresses , I will grow old . But my character has strong personality ," she says .

The entire cast was present on the set . Producer Saurabh Tewari of Nautanki film says , "We made colorful set to portray the film industry . It was intentional , since we didn't want to get into a realistic zone ," he says . Posters of films like Prem Qaidi , Bol Radha Bol , Shola aur Shabnam and others lined the walls of the chawl where the junior artist lives .

Catch Madhubala Monday to Friday at 8:30 pm 

Edited by drashsree100 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ˜Š
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for sharing (tfs)

tulip132 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Dear, we are very excited 4 Monday and their is time difference in Dubai but we can watch online first then TV
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the article Priya! ๐Ÿ˜Š 
Game_Changer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanxx for postin here Priya !!<33
ankita24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing...nice article...๐Ÿ˜Š