Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

su369 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thanx for sharing raksha dii...😊oho dnt want that richa is being  replaced...mona is realy good as richa.. but i personally like both sonia and priyanka...they both fabulous actor in both serial dmg and lrl... but dnt think any one can replce mona... she is realy good in richa role...πŸ˜•
Edited by su0612 - 11 years ago
Phenyl thumbnail
I cant imagine any other actress in mona's place.just think mona as richa went to jail and then after she's bailed out she's totally another person.hw weird.
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shehnaz.K

reshmi intolerable.I hated her in that show anurag n taani 4got the name.Sonia better.Best Mona cntinues as richa.

hmm...reshmi can don d role of vamp very well...she's expert in dat naπŸ˜†
but yaa i think Sonia can do full justice to teh Character of Richa...
awesumsonia thumbnail

Originally posted by: su0612

thanx for sharing raksha dii...😊oho dnt want that richa is being  replaced...mona is realy good as richa.. but i personally like both sonia and priyanka...they both fabulous actor in both serial dmg and lrl... but dnt think any one can replce mona... she is realy good in richa role...πŸ˜•

i'm sad dat mona is being replaced...but since d show has to move on...i' prefer Sonia Singh...she's a good actress
awesumsonia thumbnail

Originally posted by: TRULYNANDINI

I cant imagine any other actress in mona's place.just think mona as richa went to jail and then after she's bailed out she's totally another person.hw weird.

well...even i cant imagine any other actress in mona's place
@red- πŸ€£πŸ€£

omg...Salman bhai n Nidhi will be damn upset...after hearing this news...they are the biggest Pankhas of Mona Wasu...ryt?
su369 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesumsonia

i'm sad dat mona is being replaced...but since d show has to move on...i' prefer Sonia Singh...she's a good actress

yaa ... 😊sonia i like both becos i had saw both acting in there shows ... they doing well...so koi b ho no problem...😊
Prity_ruchi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ₯³...happy tht Ek is continuing her legacy of changing actors for a character over the time and this time bali ka bakra is Richa's character...thank god she is nt doing the same with lead characters...
awesumsonia thumbnail

Originally posted by: su0612

yaa ... πŸ˜Šsonia i like both becos i had saw both acting in there shows ... they doing well...so koi b ho no problem...😊

yaaa same here di
awesumsonia thumbnail

Originally posted by: suruchiprity

πŸ₯³...happy tht Ek is continuing her legacy of changing actors for a character over the time and this time bali ka bakra is Richa's character...thank god she is nt doing the same with lead characters...

well if she even think of replacing the leads of Parichay...then i'll definitely kill her...sachi mien maar daalungi
Prity_ruchi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesumsonia

well if she even think of replacing the leads of Parichay...then i'll definitely kill her...sachi mien maar daalungi

we all will join u in tht cause...πŸ˜†..a social cause πŸ˜†