TOI Article-Mona Wasu to get replaced

Raksha13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Guys,

Just read an article on TOI talking about buzz that Mona Wasu might get replaced as Richa. I personaly dob't want this. Wat u think?

Raksha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shehnaz.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No dnt want any1 else as richa.She was xcellent as a neg character.It l luk so odd.
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Mona-Wasu-to-be-replaced-in-Parichay/articleshow/13479958.cms

That clears my doubts why I felt the girl in the promo is not Richa.

Well if replacement is inevitable due to Mona's busy schedule,Sonia Singh will be good choice
Shehnaz.K thumbnail
Priyanka Bassi is cute ,liked her in Left right left.She wnt fit the role of richa.But Sonia Singh -she is beautiful n playd mostly neg characters.But i will miss Mona n -she was 2 good as witcha.Edited by Shehnaz.K - 11 years ago
Raksha13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shehnaz.K

Priyanka Bassi is cute ,liked her in Left right left.She wnt fit the role of richa.But Sonia Singh -she is beautiful n playd mostly neg characters.But i will miss Mona n -she was 2 good as witcha.

Who is Sonia Singh yar?
Shehnaz.K thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raksha13

Who is Sonia Singh yar?

Sonia singh plays vamp in mostly all xcept in that show may b dil mil gaye she playd dctr.I saw her last in colors bhagyavidata.
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Raksha13

Who is Sonia Singh yar?

Sonia singh-Dr.Keerti of Dil Mil gaye show(she played Ayaaz khan's love interest in this show)

Priyanka bassi-have seen her long back in youth show Left Right Left

Edited by -sahasra- - 11 years ago
Raksha13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

Sonia singh-Dr.Keerti of Dil Mil gaye show(she played Ayaaz khan's love interest in this show)

Priyanka bassi-have seen her long back in youth show Left Right Left

Priyanka Bassi to pata hai but Sonia I din't know, I never saw Dil Mil Gae may be thats why, koi nai mai google karti hun abhi 😉. Vaise I liked Mona more
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ohhh no yaar...
Mona Wasu's getting replaced??????????
so...one of our forum members Vinsang...read sumwhere dat Reshmi Ghosh(d girl who played d role of Bhoomi Karan Virani in kyunki saas) will replace Mona Wasu...
well Reshmi was first one to be finalised for the role of Richa...bt then she was replaced by madhurima n then by Mona

well...i think Sonia Singh will do well in this Role...i liked her in DMG...
dunno much abt Priyanka...as i've never watched her on screen
Edited by awesumsonia - 11 years ago
Shehnaz.K thumbnail
Originally posted by: awesumsonia

ohhh no yaar...

Mona Wasu's getting replaced??????????
so...one of our forum memners Vinsang...read sumwhere dat Reshmi Ghosh(d girl who played d role of Bhoomi Karan Virani in kyunki saas) will replace Mona Wasu...
well Reshmi was first one to be finalised for the role of Richa...bt then she was replaced by madhurima n then by Mona

reshmi intolerable.I hated her in that show anurag n taani 4got the name.Sonia better.Best Mona cntinues as richa.