Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
adi is such a looser she does not loved him will she love him if he breaks her relation to get her to force he needs to grow up and maan thinking it so wrong yet right in some parts loved the update thanks for the pm

nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing Update
Continue Soon
Thank You So Much For The PM
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome part
loved it
mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awsome prt...maan is supercool here

sweets updated
Francisco.Angel thumbnail
awesome update ... awooo vidya's fate  decided   by maan what it will b  ... adiii  poor chap πŸ˜’πŸ˜”...
undercoverhappy thumbnail
Oh man, Mann's grandpa sounds so fun loved what he said At least he is going to college. You quitted college. At least my grandson is not a college dropout like my son πŸ˜†
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
[ nice...

QUOTE=anshra]

Cursed To Love

Copyright Aniee.H

Part 8

Very very very imp gals do read: Next 2 parts i have to show Maan character so that u all can understand the story..i will update again very soon..but plzzz be patient bcs after that real story would start and u would know why name is cursed to love.

After 5 days

Maan was sleeping in his room totally ignorant of the sheer importance of the day. His phone was continuously ringing but he switched off the alarm and placed pillows on his ear and drifted to sleep again.

After few minutes door flew wide open and Rishi rushed inside the room.

"Crap! You are still sleeping?" Rishi said disappointedly.

"Shut up Rishi." Maan answered, turning to the other side.

"Do you know what day today is?" Rishi asked.

"If it's your birthday than happy birthday and now get out."

Adi entered the room in nervousness. He was crying hysterically.

"Now what happened to him? Has Vidya gone to meet her boyfriend again? Or is he planning to attempt suicide again? Adi at least do something successfully man. Just name one thing that you can do properly. Not even suicide." Maan said.

"Maan it's bigger than that. is ki life ka chor who to waise hi Vidya ki peeche waste ho gayi hai. But now it's about our exams. I think you forgot we have exam tomorrow and you promised that you will give hack exam paper for us and you haven't done it till yet."

"Because of Vidya I couldn't study properly and if I didn't pass then what Vidya would think about me? It's better to die instead." Adi wailed.

"Oh shut up adi. If one more time you attempted or even said this word. You won't have to bother us with your pathetic suicide attempts. Because we will kill you and solve your problem forever." Maan mocked.

"You are making fun of him? You know how much he cried for her?" Rishi asked as he was the soul witness of Adi's plight. They both lived in same apartment and poor Rishi has to bear his antics 24 hours.

"Even if he gets her, he is bound to cry. Infact even more. So it's better for him to cry now and stay away from a problem name love and bigger devastation named women." Maan said, removing pillows from his eyes.

"Maan please you promised that you would hack the college system for us. Please Maan do it for us. Otherwise we won't be able to get admission in good college. Please.  We would fail." Adi and Rishi begged.

"As if I care." Maan shrugged off his shoulder carelessly.

"Yeah, why would you care? Your dad is richest man of India and you have got such a cool grandfather."

"Adi don't you remember what happened when Maan failed? His super cool grand pa celebrated the occasion and gave him car as a gift."

"And Rishi you forgot when uncle tried to say something grand pa gave only one answer. Let me quote it. At least he is going to college. You quitted college. At least my grandson is not a college dropout like my son."

"With such a rich dad and super cool grandpa, you don't need to worry. But Maan please think about us. Please we need time to prepare also. Please hack paper for us today."

"We are begging you Maan. For your friends please." Both sat on his bed and clasped their hands together.

"Just shut up and stop black mailing. Get lost and come back till evening. Consider it done."

"You sure na?"

Maan didn't replied and Rishi dragged adi along with him.

This was real life of Maan Singh Khurana oops Maan. He cared about his friends most. And he could do anything for them. Weather it was to forcefully bring a girl for his friend or teach professor a lesson for messing with his friend or hacking college system.       

After two weeks

Maan hurriedly ran outside, grabbing his keys in process.

"How the hell this idiot can do it again?" He swore under his breath, sitting in the car. He put the car in gear and started driving it like a maniac.

"Crap! Shit! Shit! Shit!" Maan banged his hand on steering in frustration when he saw blocked traffic.

He hurriedly took his mobile out and dialed a number.

"Dammit is he alright?" He asked in raised tone.

"Maan he is not fine. There is too much blood loss." Rishi replied slowly.

"Where the hell were you?"

"I was out for few hours and when I returned to the apartment, I saw him lying unconscious on the floor, his shirt was drenched with blood. This time Adi tried to commit suicide by cutting his wrist." Rishi voice chocked.

Maan and Rishi had assumed that Adi has forgotten about Vidya but today they were proven wrong. Maan broke the signal and drove car like a maniac till he reached the hospital. After asking the direction of the room, he ran upstairs.

"He is out of danger. He would be conscious very soon." Rishi hugged him as soon as he saw Maan. They both sat on the bench in the lobby.

"His life was going perfect. No tension, no complexities, no complications. Why the hell this fool had to fall in love." Maan roared and Yash sighed knowing that it was his frustration speaking.

"Maan it's not in control with whom you may fall in love."

"What rubbish? Everything is in control. What you want to eat, what you want to wear and when you want to f**k a girl. These are lames excuses."

"Maan love is different from sex."

"If it is different then why this fool can't be satisfied just by loving her? Why is it important to get her? Just to have s*x! What could be the other reasons?" Maan shock is head and continued.

"Girls! That very word is the start of the problem. Useless!"

"Come on Maan. Think from other perspective. Girls are the gift of heaven. What would be life without them? A living hell?"

"And what is life with them? A living scorching hell!" Maan countered.

"No use of arguing with you. If our forefathers would have your kind of thinking then you won't be sitting here. This world would have ended long time back."

"Whatever."

"He is conscious. You can meet him." A nurse came and informed them.

They both made their way to his room. There was so much longing and regret on Adi's face.

"I told her I love her. But she said she is going to get engaged to someone else. I can't live without her."

"For one girl you are ready to leave your friends, your parents and this world? Sale tujhe to khudi mar deena chahya hai" Maan said, hiding his frustration behind his words.

"Adi girls come and go. She is not the first neither last girl in this world. It should be her who should be worried because you lost a girl who doesn't love you but she lost a boy who can die for her. It's her loss." Rishi added.

"Maan I know you can do anything. I mean anything. Please I want her. Do something. Please I want her to break up with her boyfriend. Please I would die." Adi begged. Last thing Maan wanted was to loose adi. His friends were his weakness. But here another life was involved. Maan glanced at Adi for few seconds, unsure of his decision.

Adi seemed truly distraught. He knew that if Vidya got engaged, Adi would repeat this attempt again and there was no way they would be able to convince him.

Maan took few steps in Adi's direction.

I have to save my friend's life. I will do whatever it takes. Maan thought and hence the decision was made.

"Just two days and Vidya would no longer be in any relationship. Forget about engagement." Maan said resolutely.

"But then you have to promise that you will never repeat it again." Maan asked Adi and Adi nodded his head positively. Rishi placed his hand on Maan's shoulder, supporting his decision.

Fate of Vidya was already decided by Maan but the one who writes everyone fate had decided something else. Sometime you make plans but you are totally unaware about the surprises that are in store for you.

I would especially like to thank one person for helping me a lot
for this FF plus one more concept that i cant write without technical information..infact she was the one whose words gave me idea
Thank u so much @missmily akka Zubi

Please Girls vote here for awards..plzzz..all silent readers tooπŸ˜‰

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2995641?pn=54

Plz do hit like button if u like it
Please add anieepm in your buddy list to receive pmz..
And like this page on FB

[/QUOTE]
aliceyue27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really nice update..
maan is a wonderful friend!!

poor adi..

waiting..
-Mishu- thumbnail
awesome di...