Harbhajan Singh-Geeta Basra to tie the knot - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
people will comment on the account of bollywood so we will all find geeta basra marrying him a little ODD..but the indian cricketer's fans won't seem so...then why should anyone fight over tht matter ?
Discovery thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I hope dis is jst a rumour...😔
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Nitu: no one is fighting and this isnt about bolly/cricket fans. we're merely discussing on certain points from each other's posts.

@Attractive: You cannot generalise and use the term "everybody". I haven't seen it being declared as a universal fact that everyone marries or falls in love for a pretty face and not for what the person is. I am not denying people DO fall in love bcoz they find the other person attractive but what I am saying is it shouldn't be the criteria for falling in love. Are you gonna leave the person if they have an accident tomorrow? That's not love then. Then you were just attracted to the person. Nothing more.
As for the black bit, I am questioning you that should he leave her just bcoz her face gets ruined? I am not saying he will. But, you're judging him based on an assumption of your own that he loves her for a pretty face. Assumptions are more of personal opinions. So, there is nothing to debate for me on that.

Originally posted by: ~Attractive~

as far as i think most of persons fall in love with one another considering beauty  , nobody is interested and will never be interested in that girl/boy who does not suit a bit them...
@Black , this is what i wanted to say in my post  why is Geeta going to marry that baboon who does not look good . if tomorrow Geeta' s face gets screwed up then even Harbhajan won't love to marry her because her face was her beauty that is not now after accident..if he still stands up to marry her then i would consider their love to be true and it's not just because of beauty ..

You're retarded sir!!

Beauty can't make you fall in love.
Beauty is only skin deep. People sleep together because of attraction. People even date because of attraction. Nobody MARRIES because of attraction. If they've been dating for this long and are deciding to get married now, it is much more than her being hot. He obviously loves her.
waitforit1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Attractive:- I'm sorry but what you're saying is rather immature. Yes, people do fall in love with 'beauty'( and everyone has a different definition of beauty- what you find beautiful may be ugly to me and vice-versa) but that's not all. A handsome hunk, once you get to know him, can turn out to be the biggest jerk ever or just might not be the right one for you, will you still marry him just because he is good looking?! What if he treats you like dirt? He's good looking so you'll marry him? Are good looks everything? Doesn't what the person is like matter at all? 

The accident bit reminds me, a friend of a friend was seeing her boyfriend for 6 long years and he was one fine, good looking man. But he once got into a terrible car crash and badly disfigured his face and got severe burns. Of course, he thought the girl wouldn't want to be with him anymore so he thought, before she can say it, he'd ask her to leave him and move on. She refused and was so furious that he'd think of her like that. She told him that he loves him for the great person that he is and even after this accident, he's still that amazing person. They got married and are living happily together now despite the disfigured face. So proud of her. 

Anyway, the point is, may be Harbhajan and Geeta like each other for the people that they are? Looks aren't everything hun. Of course we don't know for sure what it is between them-love, attraction- but what you wrote about being a langoor and all just shocked me. :o Beauty is just one thing, it won't last forever. Love someone for the person that they are, not because of their looks. This good looks and all become secondary once you get to know the person. Being hot, sexy and all aren't enough for a couple to stay together for so long. Surely, there must be something else? May be you're too young to understand all this? I sure hope so because it'd indeed be shocking an adult say stuff like that. :/ 
Edited by lmfao1 - 11 years ago
gossipgurls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

???? i don't understand why is Geeta going to marry this langoor? she looks much prettier while this Harbhajan is not worth getting married to her .. i hope she changes her decision to marry him by the end of this year and chooses up some handsome and pretty man like her...

You must be kidding me ...I say baji run fr you life dnt turn back, he is cricketer who represents our country n sh is a c class actress, if he marries her she hit a jackpot ...but poor him:( 

PS :  we lived in the same block when I used to be in England ..so I base my judgment on that. 
Edited by gossipgurls - 11 years ago
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: guess_wh0

You're retarded sir!!

Beauty can't make you fall in love.
Beauty is only skin deep. People sleep together because of attraction. People even date because of attraction. Nobody MARRIES because of attraction. If they've been dating for this long and are deciding to get married now, it is much more than her being hot. He obviously loves her.

i think you are retarted not me .. if beauty can't make me fall in love then according to you what makes me fall in love with other ? in my honest opinion i would love to marry that girl who matches my personality  and i be like her so that we could not leave any opportunity for one another to complain  . So far i witnessed a lots of girls /boys who don't even spit on those persons who are just opposite to them in terms of beauty/personality...
Still wonder why is Geeta hell bent on marrying that baboon , in my opinion she should change her decision to marry her or else he should refuse her ...
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=lmfao1]@Attractive:- I'm sorry but what you're saying is rather immature. Yes, people do fall in love with 'beauty'( and everyone has a different definition of beauty- what you find beautiful may be ugly to me and vice-versa) but that's not all. A handsome hunk, once you get to know him, can turn out to be the biggest jerk ever or just might not be the right one for you, will you still marry him just because he is good looking?! What if he treats you like dirt? He's good looking so you'll marry him? Are good looks everything? Doesn't what the person is like matter at all?

if before getting married to him, he treats me like dirt , obviously i would not love to marry him at any cost like any girl does.. if he is pack of good characteristics but does not match my personality even then i would not love to marry him .. i would love to marry that  person who is beautiful and full of  good characteristics ..

i think you are retarted not me .. if beauty can't make me fall in love then according to you what makes me fall in love with other ? in my honest opinion i would love to marry that girl who matches my personality  and i be like her so that we could not leave any opportunity for one another to complain  . So far i witnessed a lots of girls /boys who don't even spit on those persons who are just opposite to them in terms of beauty/personality...
Still wonder why is Geeta hell bent on marrying that baboon , in my opinion she should change her decision to marry her or else he should refuse her ...

I have no idea what you're trying to say dude.

English please.

What I've deduced from your posts is that

a) You live in India or Pakistan
b) You've never had a GF or gotten laid for that matter.
c)You have extremely low confidence. Probably been rejected a few times.

Let me say this once again

In the normal world, love at first sight doesn't happen, LUST does.

If they're marrying each other its more than looks.

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanx for the article. What is it with actresses marrying cricketers anyway?