Harbhajan Singh-Geeta Basra to tie the knot

Sadia.khan thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

The duo has been consistently denying the relationship

Harbhajan Singh and Geeta Basra
Harbhajan Singh and Geeta Basra

Indian off-spinner Harbhajan Singh and actress Geeta Basra will reportedly tie the knot later this year despite denying their relationship in the past. Reportedly, the wedding celebrations will begin in Geeta Basra's hometown Yorkshire, England and will wind up in Punjab. Now, one can surely say Bhajji has a doosra in his life!

The two have been denying their relationship despite being spotted together at several events. Basra has often been spotted at the sidelines of the Mumbai Indians camp.

Basra has acted in films like 'The Train' with Emraan Hashmi before. 

😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

She's gorgeous!!

Good for Bhajji
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
???? i don't understand why is Geeta going to marry this langoor? she looks much prettier while this Harbhajan is not worth getting married to her .. i hope she changes her decision to marry him by the end of this year and chooses up some handsome and pretty man like her...

Originally posted by: ~Attractive~

???? i don't understand why is Geeta going to marry this langoor? she looks much prettier while this Harbhajan is not worth getting married to her .. i hope she changes her decision to marry him by the end of this year and chooses up some handsome and pretty man like her...

Other than the fact that he's a cricket legend and probably makes more in a season of IPL than she has made in her career.

The question is, why is he marrying a C grade actress? Hot as hell, C grade actress but C nonetheless.

Do what Yuvi and Virat do, raat gayi baat gayi!!
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow! good for him! shez gorgeous! I wonder why she didnt come anymore in btown, she was gorgeous and her acting was also quite alright!
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ~Attractive~

Not everyone marries for a pretty face only. Some people marry because they're in love with the person, not his face. And I think that's how love should be eh? Tomorrow god forbid, if something happens to Geeta's face then what? Should the langoor leave his wife? 🤔

i find most of the indian  cricketers ugly ! ðŸ¤¢
Edited by Nitu_TheTwisted - 11 years ago
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Still remember the fun SRK had with Bhajji in IPL awards. "Tumhe Geet ki kasam hai bata de twada ghar kab BASRA hai" 🤣 Congratulations to both of them. May they have a happy life after marriage :)
waitforit1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh wow, congratulations to both! :D

^^Haha ya, that leg-pulling by SRK was hilarious 🤣

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -aakanksha-

Not everyone marries for a pretty face only. Some people marry because they're in love with the person, not his face. And I think that's how love should be eh? Tomorrow god forbid, if something happens to Geeta's face then what? Should the langoor leave his wife? 🤔

as far as i think most of persons fall in love with one another considering beauty  , nobody is interested and will never be interested in that girl/boy who does not suit a bit them...
@Black , this is what i wanted to say in my post  why is Geeta going to marry that baboon who does not look good . if tomorrow Geeta' s face gets screwed up then even Harbhajan won't love to marry her because her face was her beauty that is not now after accident..if he still stands up to marry her then i would consider their love to be true and it's not just because of beauty ..
Edited by ~Attractive~ - 11 years ago