Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preya_radev thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Next day'. everyone was going to finish of their work early so that they  have time to get ready and not be late for the party since they will be the one welcoming the guest'. Around 2pm  the devgardh family and jaighar family left to go to the farmhouse and reach there at 5pm, Brijraj and komal went in their room to change, and so did giriraj and vasundra, DS went to her room, while doctor saab was ready from the beginning and instructing the guards, unnati j, and manyata in one room, and vijay was instructing the servant to add fresh flowers in the vase and once he was about to leave to get changed he saw uday entering and walked towards him.

Vijay: uday baana where were you.

Uday: at home vijay baana I left a little late since I had to send them extra details and had to wait for their call. Where is everyone else.

Vijay: they have just gone to change come lets go and change too. Uday nods and both boys went in a room to change

In the girls room, unnati went  to fresh up and changed first, then j and lastly manyata. One they were dressed they started doing their hair and makeup,

Manyata left her hair half up and half down which were slightly curled, and put light make up, and she put on the diamond set that giriraj got her which was simple one.. she smiled as how her uncle knew her taste very well  

Manyata gown

Manyata hairstyle

Unnati gown

Unnati hairstyle

J gown

J Hairstyle

While uday and vijay bhai got ready and were looking smashing in their black suit along with Brijraj and giriraj'. And the elder ladies where wearing red saree'' they were standing in the hall while the girls usually took their time in getting ready'.. after a while the guest started to come and the elders were greeting them.

Vijay: oh god uday banna these girls are taking ages to get ready..

Uday: well vijay banna they are girls after all so they would love to take their precious time to look gd he said smirking.

Vijay: I TELL YOU''. After few minutes the girls came down walking together unnati on the left side, manyata in the middle and jay on the right side'' uday and vijay turned around too look at the girls along with their elders and while udays eyes just lingered on manyata

Brijraj: you three are looking so beautiful''. He said when the three princesses came close to him.

Thanks you the three girls said at once.

DS: Brijraj is right may no evil eyes cast on you three.said ds. vijay walking towards them

Vijay: my, my whose heart r u planning to steal today''.. manyata could feel somebody gaze burn on her back'.. she turned around and saw him standing there staring at her'.. all of a sudden she felt uncomfortable because of the way his gaze was moving around her body and face she quickly turned around and faced the others'.. but after few minutes she still could feel his gaze burning on her back as if demanding her to look at him but she didn't dare too'.

J and vijay bhai went up the stage there were a lot of guest and still few were coming.

J: ladies and gentlemen can we please have ur attention' everyone turned to look at them'. Thank you very much for coming to this party'.. you all very well know that this party has been organised for the three royals uday, manyata jiji and unnati to be back home after a while' j stops then and vijay continues from there.

Vijay: not only that there is also another reason to celebrate this party and that is for princess manyata and princess unnati for passing their medical exam so lets give them a round of applause and along with that may uday, unnati and manyata come up the stage please.

Uday walked over to manyata and unnati and stood between them with both his hands out'.. unnati placed her hands in udays and both smiled at each other'. Uday then turned towards manyata and she put her hand in his while walking she can feel his hands tightening on her. They 3 reached to the stage and got another round of applause.

Vijay: thank you very much for coming' please enjoy the party'' and all left the stage. Once manyata got down the stage she left uday hand after a lot of attempt''. A waiter came towards her and gave her a note which read

"your punishment is that you have to spend your whole time with me in the party from your annoying uday'. She looked up after reading the note and saw uday smirking at her'..  he saw her scrunching the note up  walking away'' she was walking and stopping to talk to other guest in between'. After that she felt a hand on her waist and turned to look at the side when she saw him standing there she couldn't say anything since a guest was standing there once she was done she took him to the side. However their family members didn't miss this

Manyata: What was that'.

Uday: what was what princess?

Manyata: don't try to be innocent'.. what was all that putting ur hands around my waist and the note?

Uday: why didn't u like me doing that' and about the note princess then let me remind you again it was a punishment for you to tease me. Manyata just rolled her eyes and was about to walk of when uday grabbed her hand and pulled her close to him.

Manyata: uday leave me.

Uday:uh uh not until the party ends princess so weather u like it or not you have to stay with me till the party ends.

Manyata: erghh fine but don't keep coming close to me.

Uday: why kuch kuch hota hain kya he said coming closer''. Manyata pushed him away. Manyata walked away from their and uday followed and stood next to her. '..

Precap: (same as before) party day'. With few things happening ;) and manyata is reminded that her rokha happened with uday when they were kids  

K guys here is part 8 hope u like it hope to see more comments soon.

Edited by preya_radev - 11 years ago
-JEHAN- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome awesome awesome loved it... thanks aloot for 2 parts today...enjoyed it aloot...πŸ‘loved it...
LadySosostris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice updates.chapter8 was just awesome.n thanks for the pm n cont soon.
SaHillover101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the updates!! Continue soon n thanks for the pm!!:)
navyan07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Love both the parts
PLZ update soon
and thnx for the PM

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great updates! very cute and entertaining!
udaymanyata07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ‘πŸ‘thanks.awesome.fantasti...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww this FF is sooo cute.
Please update soon!
Edited by fia21 - 7 years ago
wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
please update soon,
FF is awesome
Shazzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Really nice updates. Thanks for pm. pls update soon.