Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahnoor246 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
please please pm me when u post the next part :)
preya_radev thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Manyata: vasu aunty u know I was looking around the mall when my eyes fell on uday and vijay bhai looking at suites very interestingly they seemed more interested than us '.. she looked at uday and saw him give her a watch-what- I -do- to u look. she tried to stop her laughter and looked away from him'..  at least I got that annoying smirk of his face she thought in her mind. 

Rest of the day manyata stayed around someone and made sure she was nowhere near uday'.. She knew he will get her back after teasing him''. The devgardh family went to drop of the jaigarh family till the main door'' and before going to his car he turned around and gave manyata a don't-think-you-can-escape look

Giriraj: uday beta chalien (uday shall we go?)

Uday: jee dad, he  took blessing from the elders and looked at manyata again before leaving... manyata felt a relief when she saw his car go out of the gates however a part of her hear wanted him to be there which she was unaware of.

Next day

Manyata came downstairs wearing a casual top and 3 quarter length jeans,,,,,,, nd headed towards the dining table'''.. Once she reached there she saw unnati and smiled at her but then a frown formed on her head when she saw Uday sitting next to unnati''. She sat down opposite him'' the elders had their breakfast already so only unnati, uday, vijay and j were at the table

Manyata top: http://www.omiru.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/sleeveless-peasant-top_060108.jpg

Manyata jean:  http://media.brandalley.com/rayons/221x221/499499_2.jpg

Uday in his mind: so princess in casual clothes not bad he thought smirking

Manyata: morning guys nd j where is everyone else.

J: jiji the elders had their breakfast early and left.

Manyata: oh k'. unnati did giriraj uncle and vasu aunty come as I still need to give them their gift.

Unnati: no they have not come as dad had to go to a very important meeting and mom went to visit an orphanage with komal aunty.

Manyata: never mind I will give them their gift at the party.

Uday: so princess since you bought gift for my mom nd dad I'm sure u did get me something.  (Smirking)

Manyata: oh no I'm extremely sorry uday I completely forgot about u and ur gift she said in a sarcasm way''. Which uday smirked at.

Uday: oh come on princess I very well know that you have bought me my gift and ill make sure I leave with it by today.

Vijay: uday darling please hold on there you can get your gift later on. But manyata what about us u forgot your vijay bhai gift I mean you haven't even gave anyone in the family their gift yet. '. The other laughed at his antics manyata who was sitting next to vijay bhai said''..

Manyata: awww vijay bhai don't be upset how can I forgot ur gift'. Of course I have bought it for you especially bua sa told me to.

Vijay: huh? Mom told u to''. And what is that he said confusingly.  Manyata moved closer to him and whispered in his ears.

Manyata: photos of so many girls she whispered while vijay bhai had this shock look and then

Vijay: nahiii humien nahin chayein ye gift he said in a dramatic way and went away (nooo I don't want this gift) manyata could not forget vijay expression and was laughing.

J: jiji what did you say to vijay bhai''''''' manyata controlled herself and saw uday, unnati and j looking at her curiously''

Manyata: j I told vijay bhai that bua sa told me to bring loads of photo as a gift for him and did u see his reaction oh god'.. and the others laughed as vijay bhai face flashed in their mind''' one of the servant came and told manyata and unnati that they are needed in DS office they nodded and left and j and uday at the table'.

Once they reached to the office they saw doctor Saab and DS sitting and discussing something important.

Manyata: DS did u call us'.  DS and doctor uncle looked up

DS: haan beta Doctor Uncle has got ur results.  Unnati and manyata were really nervous' yes they knew they done very well in their internship and also the exams but just like other they were still nervous.

Doctor uncle: unnati beta first you come and see ur results'' unnati looked at manyata and then nodded and walked towards where doctor uncle was'. When she reached near him she looked at the screen and her eyes widen in excitement ''

Unnati:  omg yes manyata I passed I can't believe this omg Daadi saab I passed she went towards ds and took her blessing and also doctor uncles''. In her excitement she ran out to tell uday

Unnati: omg dada I passed'.. I passed she said jumping high' uday and j turned around when they heard unnati voice'.. uday was more than happy for his sister and so was j.

Uday: nd what about manyata'.. J looked at uday surprisingly and so did unnati.

Unnati: she should of dada, doctor uncle told me my results and I came here straight away I'm sure she did

Uday: k ill just go and inform this new to mom and dad'. K i'll be right back and he left from there to call his parents

Back to DS office

Doctor Uncle: manyata y don't u come and see ur results''. Manyata nodded and walked towards him once eyes fell on the screen she was shocked'' manyata you and unnati topped the highest'' she still couldn't believe it. DS went towards her.

DS: manyata beta wt happened you should be happy that you have passed'' after few sec manyata finally came back to sense and had a smile on her face.

Manyata: yay  DS I passed she said twirling DS with her' and doctor uncle smiled at this she ran out of the office and saw that unnati  and j were still near the dining area and ran towards them''. Unaati and manyata hugged ''' unnati I passed too both of us got the highest grade''.. unnati and was glad to hear this''''''' manyata then went to j and hugged her omg I passed j'..

J: congrats jiji I'm so happy for u',, manyata then gave them two a sweet smile and ran towards the terrace nd both knew y '''. ( manyata has a weird habit that whenever she is happy or sad she always goes to the terrace) after few minutes uday came back. Unnati and j kept a straight face'.

Uday: has manyata came from ds office yet he asked both of them.

J:  after coming out from ds office she ran towards the terrace.  pretending that they didnt know And winked at unnati. Uday whispered terrace and went up there''. Once he reached there he saw her dancing and twirling around with her eyes closed'''.

Uday talking to himself : manyata seems to be happy and I'm sure she is happy that she passed'. But then why did unnati and j say that they saw her running towards the terrace without saying anything to them'' he was in deep thoughts when he suddenly realized that those two girls lied to him''''. He sighed and looked at manyata again and walked towards her and touched her shoulders to get her attention but our manyata in her happiness was dancing that she didn't realize she hugged uday and kissed his cheeks''' uday smirks and then whispers in her ears'''''''..

Precap: actually I guess you all can wait

Ok I know this part is short and maybe not that long enough so please don't get mad'''''''. I hope u liked it and haven't let you guys down'. thank you all for the precious comments really appreciate it'.  And yh uday is still going to get manyata back for teasing him'''Please don't forget to press the life button and I will be waiting for your wonderful comments tc xxx

Edited by preya_radev - 11 years ago
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved the update very cute!
LadySosostris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice
amazing
    n
awesome..now i cant wait for the next update.cont sooon...N thanks for pm.pliz pliz pliz pliz...continue soon.
udaymanyata07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘πŸ‘thanks.πŸ‘...great job...well odne...πŸ‘
akshi_t thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was sooo cute...loved it...and M kissing UV on cheek...hayeee πŸ˜³...plzzz update soon...can't wait to see wht happens nxt!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Roses_ZaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it!!!!!!!!!!!
And thanks for the pm
-JEHAN- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update...loved it...something happen to my like button...
but tahnks for the PM...no precap han so u r checking our patience...well dear update sooonnn!!!!
Mahibeejay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice story...different then actuall DEK...enjoying very much...keep it up waiting for next part...thank you dear...
SaHillover101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update!! Continue soon n thanks for the pm!:)