CID

Vikas Kumar of Khotey Sikkey fame to enter CID

shinell thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
VIEWBIE's NOTE:

Posting links to personal blog is not allowed, more so when it contains copied content.

if any such links are posted, the mods will be forced to take action.

To all...
I have pasted the content from the Tellychakkar article below.

Please read.
Edited by visrom - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I guess posting blog links is not permitted on IF .. if that's the case then please close the thread Vis.
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Senior officer? So will Abhijit and Daya and Freddy finally get promotions?
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
OMG Desi is Back on TV..thats WOW news..But In CID🤔...Well if any Actor enters in CID..i don't like itt..bcz i knw the result..we will miss our Old team...
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I noticed this on the Akshay Kumar thread...but it was not a known news so I left it like that.

This article has been copied form Tellychakkar.

Vikas Kumar

Who can forget the dynamic cop Senior Inspector Damodar Deshmukh in Sony Entertainment Television and Yashraj's Khotey Sikkey Yes, we are talking about actor Vikas Kumar who became a household name as the honest yet admamant cop who prepares a gang of youngsters to fight crime.

Tellychakkar.com gives our readers the exclusive news that Vikas Kumar will be back on Sony Entertainment Television in a brand new avatar. Well, he will soon be entering Fireworks Productions' long running show CID.

Yes, you heard it right. After Janvi Chheda and Viineet Kumar (the news that we broke), it is the turn of Vikas to join the show. He will be seen essaying the role of a senior officer on duty. Tellychakkar.com had also written about CID turning tri-weekly from June 2012.

When contacted Vikas Kumar, he told Tellychakkar.com that he has been approached for CID, and "talks are on". However, he asked us to call later.

Guess the popularity of Vikas will only surge higher with his entry in CID!!!

DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Had it not been for this tri-weekly thing and rampant team size/split problem, I'd be quite delighted at this news. He's a very good actor and I really loved what I saw of him in KS.
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with you Ravi. I wonder how the chemistry between such good actors will now be dealt with. i would certainly like to see some well written stories as they now have a team that few can boast of especially on a crime show with history.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I used to call him Abhijeet of KS :P .. he had this slight (very slight) similarity with early days Adi sir ..

Don't know .. maybe it'll be nice to see him in CID .. but wonder why I'm not quite keen on seeing him in this show.
I don't want more seniors commanding Freddy .. give Freddy a promotion and then dekha jaayega.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bhavanab

I'm not quite keen on seeing him in this show.

Exactly...I am a bit uncomfortable with this guy's name cropping up here...I fear he might overshadow duo or start taking centrestage.

I was hesitating to comment on this news till now...was wondering how you all might feel...
Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
darknite thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys it says senior officer not senior inspector.

And it also says that senior officer On Duty. So he will portray a guest role. Come for two another special episodes and go away...

So we can expect another special episode 😆...