Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soniya..Shapath thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
omg vikas Kumar gr8 news I hope they made their character as it is in k s and you didn't think they include too muck members in team
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
it doesn't say that this guy is 'making an appearance'. It says 'enter CID'...this means he is here to stay.

I have no issues as long as he doesn't overshadow duo, but pata nahin...I am a bit worried  about this guy.
little_squirrel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well i liked him in khotey sikkey but cid? let's wait nd watch..
I hope dt wont effect on duo's role nd chemistry like sachin..
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Visrom...i don't think sony can place a character to overshadow the duo becoz they know very well only for them people till watching this show in respect of stories etc...

But i think now we can see lead by Abhijeet / Daya / Vikas Kumar (if he join as Sr Ins) because triweekly does not mean that trio or any other actor will do more shooting it means we can watch the CID triweekly so CID needs some strong face to act in the scene when duo r absent...i dnt think Sachin can do this...
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Vis that's exactly what I'm thinking of !!I was avoiding commenting here .. but still ... I've got no issues against the actor .. but the fact stays that he's been as the lead of a show already .. so I don't want him over shadowing duo ..
I'm sure they won't give him the imp. Of Sachin and all ..
visrom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavanab

Vis that's exactly what I'm thinking of !!I was avoiding commenting here .. but still ... I've got no issues against the actor .. but the fact stays that he's been as the lead of a show already .. so I don't want him over shadowing duo ..
I'm sure they won't give him the imp. Of Sachin and all ..

I don't know what you'll all say...but frankly I don't want a new guy bossing over Sachin too...😆

I want Vivek to get more importance. Why can;t they give him a bigger role and bring in some junior guys/new actors like Abhay shukla?

Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
debasree04 thumbnail
I think we ignore one point here...this is not because that anyone get importance or not rather they have to shoot 50 mins more...for this they need more actors...
visrom thumbnail

Originally posted by: debasree04

I think we ignore one point here...this is not because that anyone get importance or not rather they have to shoot 50 mins more...for this they need more actors...

This is perfectly true...then why bring a new senior actor and make him boss over Vivek?

Why can't Vivek be promoted...he's been there for 6 years now...he can become a senior guy and get some new guys under him. Why should be always behave like a junior?
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

My heart really goes out to vivek. He really deserves to be promoted
debasree04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

This is perfectly true...then why bring a new senior actor and make him boss over Vivek?

Why can't Vivek be promoted...he's been there for 6 years now...he can become a senior guy and get some new guys under him. Why should be always behave like a junior?

Because they don't believe like us that Freddy / Vivek or Sachin also can earn more trp as a lead of a team after the long years...if they think it then Freddy cant address Sachin as "SIR"...it already proves their minds 😔