saad2604 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
sooo cuteee

really loved it
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This was soo sweet !! The way she told him of her pregnancy is just too cute !! 😳 Loved the os. Please do PM me updates if you write more on ArHi 😳
Maddy1270 thumbnail
thank you for the pm... loved the os for its realism and the sense of joy and humor that permeates it: trust khushi to capture the look of shocked surprise at her unexpected announcement 😊... time for another little one who'd love jalebies! you truly have a knack for story-writing πŸ‘! Edited by Maddy1270 - 12 years ago
kashforlifex thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
That was SO sweet! :) HAHAHA "I'm pregnant". Oh lord! As if three weren't enough for Arnav to handle! 
ArhiIPKKND thumbnail
lovely...love your loving family scenario...
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved it the awsomest os ever
BlueMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Aveiro

Edited! 

Hello! I'm here! Hi!

You don't know what I'm going through at this moment of time after reading this OS! Hopefully all of it is happy, warm and fuzzy!πŸ˜†

Like OMGGG it was amazing I absolutely loved it, it couldn't have got any cuter then that! Thank you! 😊

And the fact that you used the name Aliyah made me all happy!! I did warn you that I'll take the liberty of using your name!πŸ˜‰

What a smashing idea to make Khushi Jalebis I could picture the scene right in front of me! All the mess everywhere! Oh, yeah, they made a mess alright! But little Aaliyah didn't let her papa make too much of it! She's a good supervisor! lol!

And the connection Arnav and Khushi have is something I can't express. He knew she would be over the moon seeing kids making her jalebis and the way they both mouthed I love you too each other! I loved writing it too! Now, if only we could see it...!!!😍

Sigh! I loved it and Thanks for dedicating it me! No problem! Thanks for waiting for it!😊

Love you loadss. Awww...Love you too!!Muah!!! πŸ€—

tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
awesomely cute amazin os..loved it
chhoo adorable 
inspiringstars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome OS..i loved how she clicked his pic..when she said she is pregnant!
AnnieARS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh I loved it..especially the end...