Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

puriyan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

if the no 1 i s frm 1 then 1 if 10 ia gr8   then ten their jodi is at top o f thesummit

bani look really innocent and the jai look very smart and in real understaning person . their chemestry is great in ks

jai look great in black suit but i think   he should have to remove white fronm his hair and bani is pretty in sari   may be little most colourful dress i thik is suit for he r

song :-  tujhe dhene ko mere paas kuch nai

ek dill he chahe to le le

Edited by puriyan - 17 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I love their jodi, because they look so cute together! On a scale from 1-10, I would definately rate them 10+++++. I wouldn't make ne changes to their clothing, they already look great together. The perfect song for them, hmmm, Kyon Ki Itna or Tu Hi Mere Shaab. I don't want either Jai or Bani to come right out and confess their feelings to each other, I would love to see Jai get increasingly jealous and protective of Bani, and vice versa. Little by little, it will become evident to each, how much they love one another. JAI AND BANI JODI IS NO 1!!!

senty thumbnail
their jodi is perfect i rate them 10/10,bani looks good in sari and jai should not always wear formal.i don't want them to express their feelings right away on their first date.
KHJL thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

JODICLUB for Jai and Bani!

For being a member in this club you should do this:

wow!!! nice...wat m i waiting forπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›.......here i goπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-PLEASE WRITE WHY YOU LIKE JAI AND BANI...

now!!!!!...........where should i start..........oh!!! i noe......cuz i just luv em.......they r absolutely amazing.....n i just luv em, luv em, luv em.....😳😳😳

-RATE THEIR JOODI 1-10...

definitely 10 out of 10.......they ROCK!!!!πŸ˜›

-WRITE WHAT CHANGES THEY SHOULD MAKE FOR THEIR CLOTHING, THAT THEY WILL LOOK GOOD TOGETHER...

hmmmmm........GOSH!!!! nothing at allπŸ˜›.......i just luv everything bout em😳.......but if i really do have to chose than i guess i wud say tht jai shud stop wearing tht scarf thingy on his neck....(but then again even w/ it he still looks so dashing)......n bani......ahhh.......let's c........mayb put sum make up.......i mean i noe tht she is allergic......n believe me i don't want ne thing to happen to her......but mayb like sum lip gloss.....n sum light eye shadows.........(but then again like jai.......even w/out the makeup.......she looks absolutely astonishing).......

OH!!! GOSH......WOW!!!!.this is too hard........ i just luv em too much......πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

-THE PERFECT SONG FOR THEM...

hmmmm...........this is a toughy......i will get bak to u on tht 1.....everything seems so perfect for them.......(for now i will just say ne luv songs.......heheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

-HOW SHOULD JAI/BANI CONFESS HER/HIS LOVE TO BANI/JAI...

wow!!!! like the last 1......this 1 is also a toughy😳....only cuz.......i cud never cum up w/ a perfect scene for this 1.........sumtimes i m thinking mayb this should happen.....n then the next moment i m like no mayb that.......n then again....hmmm...... or mayb this.............lolz......😳😳😳.....(but no matter wat happens i hope when itz time to show the scene.......tht it turns out to b the most amazing n breath-taking scene everπŸ˜³πŸ˜›)

-NO.1 JODI IN ZEE.....

of course n w/ no doubt........JAI N BANI😳

This is all needed for you to be member of this club...

yipeeeeeeee!!!!!!.........i did itπŸ˜†

wow!!!!!!! awesome post dear.......n i just wanted to say amazing jobπŸ‘

kk lotz of luv,

laterπŸ˜‰

lisaπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

Edited by KHJL - 17 years ago