TB:Apurva Agnihotri in Juhu bash busted by Cop

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Apurva and Shilpa Agnihotri in Juhu bash busted by the Cops!

Apurva Agnihotri and Shilpa Agnohotri were present for the hyped party yesterday in Juhu that saw all the guests taken to government hospital for drug tests..

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/11820-apurva-and-shilpa-agnihotri-in-juhu-bash-busted-by-the-cops.htm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Well they did'nt even step in and they got into a trouble...
Apurva sorry to hear abt it ...
All I can say is You rock as DC and your work is amazing , πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hope things were sorted out smoothly and just a treat to see you in your character in ASA..

The couple are always together in their thick and thin😊
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I hope everything got sorted out and Apu was back to shoot . 
shanti05 thumbnail
yes hope so πŸ˜Š

I cannot miss a day from seeing DC .. The man rocks as DC with his layered character, he says na that the show and the dancers give that positive energy we can see that in his work πŸ‘πŸ‘
.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
We didn't know it was a rave party: Shilpa Saklani

TV actor Shilpa Saklani claims innocence after she was detained along with her husband Apurva Agnihotri at a rave party, busted here by the Mumbai police. They insists they weren't aware it was a rave party.http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/11823-we-didnt-know-it-was-a-rave-party-shilpa-saklani.htm

jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
man Wat price does one have to pay for being a celebrity
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hehehe ASA is about price that one have to pay for fame πŸ₯±
shanti05 thumbnail
As per as my knowlegde, they have never been in controversies , Hope things are sorted out.. DC is teh charm of ASA and he makes me watch the show to see the shades in his character and Apurva Rock!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

wishes to the couple, all izz well😊
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
sorry to hear that apu hope u come back stronger as dc and shilpa ...u shouldnt have made comment about possibility of swapping blood test as it kinda make people thing u r keeping a excuse if u turn out to be positive..but its ur life and what u do with it is upto u ,i just hope apu ur always in good health and happy and play ur new challenge DC to perfection

shanti05 thumbnail
Sammy its true but guess labelling is very important, I mean labs here in the US make u write ur name urself and the person is infront of u seeing ur action or its printed and the bottle is given to you
Its very valid point Its important its labeled prior..

Day in and Day out there are N number of other celebrities who are in bigger mess I was really disspointed by reading some of the comments there
Apurva known to be away from controversices and I hope its all cleaned out DC is  just a rooted character just what it holds in the industry in terms of showing us what all happens