the last thing I am going to work on bfr leaving is JL3
After I come back I'll work on
this OS including Rabba n Saapna
hope u all understand

<3 Shona

arjuhi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Omg such a wonderful ss...i read all the six parts today...but in search of 7th part i came across ur note...u r leaving?...y?...karan kritika k liye u are leaving but arjun arohi k liye cant u stay?...

Well i know its ur decision but i will say plz think over it...

I also started reading jl3...which means u r not leaving haina?...
Par kia hume ye ss k baqi parts milenge?...q k i a, dying to read how everything will get alright between arjuhi...
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sehar123

Omg such a wonderful ss...i read all the six parts today...but in search of 7th part i came across ur note...u r leaving?...y?...karan kritika k liye u are leaving but arjun arohi k liye cant u stay?...

Well i know its ur decision but i will say plz think over it...

I also started reading jl3...which means u r not leaving haina?...
Par kia hume ye ss k baqi parts milenge?...q k i a, dying to read how everything will get alright between arjuhi...

awww thank u dear, nice to to see interested in this SS :)
Well I guess u have read old note n yeah I am here, hehhehehe JL3 u got it right
Yup u will get to know the ending, read my recent note in previous page
Once again thanx, how everything gets well btw them is a raz ;)
...deepz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shona iska update kab milega... 😉
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
shona...iska update do na plz baby :(
-pranjal- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Me too waiting for this :)) 

Pleaseee Update !!!
...deepz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey sweety wen vil u update tis... 😊
-pranjal- thumbnail
Shonu Kaha Ho ???

we are waiting for this also ðŸ˜Š Aru pregnant hain yaha toh ...Waitinggg Madam  
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Part 7

In the Classroom

Arohi wasn't feeling well, so she excused herself. Arjun sensed something was wrong; he wanted to follow her but it wasn't in his option. The professor noticed tension in Arjun's face; she smiled on his restlessness. He was looking here and there like a caged bird whose life was somewhere else; he just prayed his Arohi was all right. His eyes met with the professor's, through her eyes she gestured Arjun to go where he wants. Arjun's eyes glistened with happiness; his face brightened showing cute dimple. Arjun mouthed a soft "thank you" to the Professor and literally ran out of the class impatiently. The professor only managed to let out a happy sigh on these Jhagarte Lovers.

In the Washroom

Arohi threw water over her face, since morning she wasn't feeling well. So she thought cold water may help, an uneasy Arohi held the sink with her left hand while tried to put some more water on her face. She felt a hand over her right shoulder; Arohi didn't need to look back because his light caring touch was enough for her to understand his presence. Arohi turned back; without looking into his eyes she let her head fall on to his chest. For support she caught the open side of his shirt in her fist while Arjun instantly wrapped his arms around her. He borught her closer and captivated Arohi in his secure hug. Arohi needed his love and care at this moment; only Arjun could make her feel comfortable and protected. Arjun assured her he was there for her; Arohi closed her eyes to feel the ease. Arjun realized he was in women's restroom. It would be quite awkward if someone finds him inside; he needed to get out of this palce as soon as possible. Suddenly Arohi felt being carried by someone. She sensed Arjun was taking her somewhere else, but she couldn't protest to get off. Neither did she have the urge to do so because she wanted to be there. It was her right place; he was her man after all. As Arjun started walking, Arohi only tightened her grip and snuggled into his chest more.

Arjun brought her outside in an empty place and sat down on a bench carefully keeping a half assleep Arohi over his lap. He put Arohi's feet on the empty side of the bench comfortably while didn't move her even an inch from his lovable hold. Arjun took out his phone and put it to silence. He didn't want any sort of disturbance in her sleep. Before putting away his phone Arjun called Shefali to inform her not worry about Arohi and him. He also asked her to pick Arohi and his books from the classroom. Arjun hurriedly finished the conversation with Shefali as he didn't want to miss the beautiful view in front of his eyes. She was looking like an Angel; no no she is an Angel and she was his Angel. Arjun thought "Ah how terribly innocent his wiffy can look, she is a killer.....look, beauty, brain, innocence, hotness, anger all personified". How can he miss the opportunity to admire his tigress when she was sleeping and not putting tauntrums on him?

Arjun in his mind "when she wakes up her bholapan will run out of the window and nachhari Arohi will appear in her place." "Kash wo saab kuch itna mushkil na banati, kash meri wiffy ko anger management ki problem na hoti" saying he sighed.

Arjun stared Arohi closely; she was still in the same postion. The sudden blow of air brought few hair strands in front of Arohi's eyes blockig his view. Arjun made a face, but he loved removing her besharam hairs. He blew warm breeze on her face and it did work. Though, after a while the wind again ruined his sweet effort. Arjun again tried, this time it made Arohi smile in sleep. Arjun smiled instantly, but he noticed something "the twist of her nose" "damn how much he loves it" Arjun reminded himself. An evil smile crept upon his face, with the tip of his finger Arjun touched Arohi's nose which made her twist it again. Arjun's smile brightened seeing her like this; he again approached her nose but stopped as he got a better idea. Arjun rubbed his nose on hers slightly, he was careful not to hurt her in the nose ring. An irritation leapt over Arohi's face but eventually it replaced with an innocent smile again. Arjun looked into her eyes, seeing the content look on her face Arjun thought "why not one more time??" The moment he rubbed his nose, Arohi stired in her place making Arjun tensed. Oh boy he didn't mean to ruin her sleep; after so many days she was getting such peacfeful sleep. She needed the rest and he would make sure she gets the best.

Arjun's tension went away as Arohi's hands were now wrapped around his neck and face was between his throat and chest. She again drifted to sleep while a cute smile played on her face. Once Arjun made sure she was comfortable, he also closed his eyes feeling her warmth. After two hours Arohi woke up to find herself in a cozy position, it took a moment for her to sink in everything. "No way, by any chance did she happen to be so close to her dear husband for that long?? Well it seemed they were, nope in fact they are way too close for her comfort. Wait a second, didn't she like it the way" She reminded herself in head "hell no, never" She pulled her head up, but still remained in his lap while her hands were circled around his neck for support. Aru was trying to satisfy her mind while her heart wanted something else. Before Arohi could decided between "yes or no" her eyes drifted over his handsome face. She felt goosebumps as her heart became wildly excited finding his presence.The realization "how she missed him" made her more fanatic to go against her mind. She felt sudden urge to touch him. She kept thinking "what if it's my dream". Arohi forwarded her right hand to touch the side of his face, but hesitantly pulled away even before getting the feel. She looked at his closed eyes and satisfied herself saying "good thing she didn't try her ideas, imagine if she touched his face and he woke up then she would have gotten caught" Only if she knew, her husband was sleeping or enjoying the tennis match that only depended on Arohi's "kabhi haan aur kabhi naa" She stared at his face for a while. It was hard to control her emotion, but she needed to win over her heart, so forcing herself she got up with a jerk.

A startled Arjun woke up from sleep, but Arohi didn't even wait for his reaction and started walking ahead.

"Miss Moti thanx toh bol diya hota" remarked Arjun from behind.

Arohi's jaw dropped, her feet came to halt immediately. His Sherni looked at him with killer eyes.....how dare you called me by that name?? Arjun understood her look very well which said....mein toh gaya. Mr. Singhania loved this killer look of his wiffy, he was ghayel of this ada after all.

He innocently said "waise you are welcome"

Arohi wrapped her hands around her chest and waited for him to continue "it's ok tumhe thanks bolne ki jarurat nehi, mein toh tumhara..."

Arohi cut his sentence in between "thank you Mr. Singhania, plz aage se don't help me" Arjun answered with little attitude "well thanx kehne ki jarurat nehi, anyways ye saab meine tumhare liye nehi apne bachhe ke liye kya hai"

Arohi's mouth left wide open, she wanted to strangle him for his annoying acts. She angrily motioned to turn to leave when Arjun made a face and playfully continued his acts "kitna bhari ho tum yaar, my legs are hurting"

Arohi had no more reaction; she thought "it's the limit"

Arjun didn't stop "pata hai meine tumhe kaise washroom se yaha tak laya hoon wo bhi apne baho mein leke. Kitna pyaara lamha..." Arjun realized he was getting carried away. "I mean kitna painful moment tha wo, apna diet list ko control kya karo" he said with suppress of laugher.

Arohi had enough of his bakwaas, she stomped her foot and without even turning wanted to walk away.

She stopped on her tracks listening to his soft voice "jo bhi ho pata hai mujhe sirf tumse pyaar hai. Moti aur kuch bhi but you are the ruler of my heart and the prettiest woman of this earth. Aur tum ho bhi sabse khubsuraat, isiliye tumhe dieting ki koi jarurat nehi. Baas apna kheyal rakhho, if I only care then it's your health."

Arohi immediately understood Arjun's hidden meaning, how can she thought he didn't know when he was aware of her every single heartbeat. Since they fought, she literally stopped taking care of herself and not to forget the irregular meal habit.

Arjun explained her with full care and love "also you have to take care of our baby, tum dono hi meri duniya ho. Agar tum apna kheyal nehi rakhogi toh papa and baby dono gussa ho jayenge. Tumhari narajgi toh mujhe se hai na toh apne apko kyun takleef deti ho"

By now Arohi's eyes turned moist with tears, but she didn't have the courage to look into his eyes and neither move out of the place.

Arjun tried to make the atmosphere light "well sach bolu toh in few months tum waise hi moti hone wali ho, wo kya hai na baby weight"

Arohi smiled through her tears, her husband knew very well how to change her mood. He smiled and genuinely said "I am waiting for the day when you gain more weight, trust me you are going to look just perfect. Tum aur bhi khubsuraat lagogi cauz you are carrying our baby who would symbolize our love. Whenever you feel complex baas apne apko mirror mein ek baar dekh lena and meine jo kaha wo soch na"

Arohi's eyes were full with tears, but she let them flow as they were of happiness. She wanted to run into his arms, but she didn't have the strength to face him with tearful eyes. Arjun also knew her situation and wanted to give her some space. Arohi immediately ran away from the spot while Arjun sat there with a content smile on his face. 

In the Locker Room 

"Hi Aru" said Shefali.

Arohi smiled "Hi"

"hmm tumhari books, Arjun ne kaha tha class se pick karlu" saying she handed them to Arohi.

"Oh thanx" Arohi said with hesitation.

"Dosto ko thanx nehi bola karte Aru" Shefali reminded her.

"Wo Shefu mein..."

Shefali didn't let her finish "mujhe pata hai, tum kyun mujhse bhagti ayi ho?? Tumhe yehi laga na mein Arjun ke side leke tumse baat karne aaongi. Baas itna hi jana hai mujhe, I know Arjun mera best friend hai, but hum bhi toh kitne achhe dost baan gaye the. Aur dost se bhi baar ke, we considered each other behen na."

Arohi instantly gave up "I'm sorry Shefu" and hugged her.

Shefali said through smile "it's ok"

She broke the hug and bent down. Putting her ears on Arohi's stomach, Shefali asked "kaisa hai meri jaan, maasi ke paas aana hai. Yesh yesh come fast, hum dono milke bohot masti karenge. Abhi aap ko mommy ke paas rehna hai, ok. luv u too baby" saying she gave a flying kiss and got up.

Arohi's face brightened with joy seeing her friend talking to her unborn baby. Shefali happily "keep smiling, suit you the most"

Arohi also nodded her head in agreement.

"Aru don't worry I'll never force you for anything, Arjun ne jo kya galat tha. He shouldn't behave like this with you, but wo galat bhi nehi tha. Mera matlab tum dono hi sehi ho kehi na kehi, but ye dooriyaan galat hai." Shefali justified her thoughts.

Arohi opened herself "I know Shefu Arjun galat nehi tha but the way he approached was wrong. Mujhe pata hai wo mujhese bohot pyaar karta hai paar hamesha wo kuch na kuch aise situation mein milta hai jaha wo hi galat dikhta hai. I love him a lot; at times I feel daurke uske paas chali jao but phir daar lagta hai. Mujhe kabhi kabhi lagta hai wo mujhe samajhta hi nehi. Ya pata nehi shayed mein hi usse nehi samajh payi, but uska akhon ka dard n gehrai meine hamesha dekha hai. I don't know kya hai ye problem, na usse dur reh sakti aur naa paas ja sakti. I am just tired of all these" saying she hugged Shefali.

Arjun who was passing by heard everything. He didn't want to eavesdrop on their conversation, but couldn't help when he heard Arohi speaking her heart out.

Arjun talked to himself "itna pyaar karti ho mujhse tum, paar mein hi nehi samjha saka ke mujhe tumse kitni Mohabbat hai. Mein haar misunderstanding aur haar dooriyaan meeta dunga jo hai humare beech. Tumhe bhi pata hoga mujhe tumse kitni Mohabbat hai" said a determined Arjun.

Here Shefali wiped Arohi's tears, she assured her "mein hamesha tum dono ke saath hoon aur jaldi saab theek ho jayega. No more tears ok!"

Arohi pouted like a baby "ok"

Arjun felt happy, he was so lucky to have such awesome friends. He thanked God for bringing things in control to some extent and left the two buddies alone.

Shefali asked "waise Arohi I have a request, now college mein sabko pata hai you guys are married toh saab doston ne milke ek party rakkhi hai. College mein hi hai and tumhe aana hai"

"Shefu..." Before Arohi could protest Shefali pleaded "plz mana maat karna, plz plz plz"

Arohi laughed at impatient Shefali and said "ok mein aaungi"

Shefali jumped in joy and hugged Arohi, both left the college together.

Promo

He raised his hand to slap her "you know what, sach mein hi meine tumhe galat samjh tha...tum toh"

Ksika galti, ksika reaction n kaun hai victim?? Kya hoga result??

PS: thank u everyone for showing ur luv all along, we r close to end. Soon enough the SS wud be completed. As I mentioned bfr PMs r going to be sent from Bunty_B for this one. Anyone want PM plz add Bunty_B to ur buddy list. Plz hit the like n leave ur comments, mean a lot to me. <3 Shona!!

<> Part 8 <>

Edited by Angel.KMH.AK - 11 years ago
-pranjal- thumbnail
Woohhhaaa 

Sun li hamari ðŸ˜‰

Waiting Impatiently ðŸ˜ƒ