Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
trust me , she is better than those actress who now a days bagging new movies.. Wonder Why does Ashmeet's behan Amessha fails to bag movies in this industry?? if she no longer gets movies then she should be ready to be inmate of next season of big boss ...
couldn't she posted a better pic .. oh MY..PLEASE TELL ME IF SHE reprising her role from aap mujhe aache lagne lage 🤣 
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree arya...some actresses are afraid to play second fiddle but you have to take risk and do the best roles that's being offered to you
Assistant of Robert D'Costa. Uh-huh! That's why Robert D'costa's off screen wife is there at Istanbul to keep an eye on Ameesha's pallu.  ðŸ˜‰ 
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Even though I never liked her... I have to admit she was good in Humraaz. This is going to be the second time she's working with abaas-mastan, they bring the best out of her

May be! she was controlled in humraaz atleast. The asthma attack fake-outs i mean! =p But here i doubt she would even have anything to do! She is like old news! Jacqueline is an equally terrible actor but she sells!
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Look what she has done to herself. The promising newcomer who started the year 2000 with a bang - the only real time contemporary to the current queen, Kareena...

Sigh!
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I wonder who will get all the hit tracks this time. In race 1 it was katrina, she was all over the promos being featured in each track and her "zara zara" and "khwab dekhe" became chartbusters for the year!

I hope race 2 has equally successful music. Lets hope ameesha gets some good tracks atleast, not like sameera even though she is fitting in her shoes!
*Aryan* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
More pics from the set, Ameesha bonding with Abbas-Mustan and the crew

yes ameesha was promising...especially after gadar...but after that she chose a HELL list of WRONG AND NO-NO movies..

just picture this, she signed movies with ajay devgan and boby deol -deewane, parwane, kranti...all flops after another..what was she thinking in the first place..

she even went ahead signing movies with a flop like aftab - kya yeh pyaar hai and suno sasoorjee, again...but i think the first mentioned was pretty good. wish it was executed even better. 

amisha even destroyed the movie which could have gone in her favour - YEH ZINDAGI KA SAFAR, which could have garnered her awards...she messed it up and how...

i don't think she has must chances becoz even if she has potential...the producers will always fear to take her up...

only three movies her career can sum up in which she looked and acted decently. KNPH, gadar and humraaz
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing... Nice pics..:)