Arhi FF-The Bride-Link to Thread two given!

Caroline_arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Index:
Chapter 6-Page 57-

Guys READ THE NOTE AT THE END!
PLEASE!

Prologue:

January 2008:

He was filled with dread, but he had to do it, for his father's sake, he had to marry her if he wanted to save his father's reputation and their home.

She knew she had to do this, she had to wed him becuase her father had said so,

and she would always obey her father for he had done alot for her.

He looked up and saw his 16 year old bride coming up to him for the sacred marriage vows,

She looked up to see her groom, he was handsome she thought and so much older then her,he was practically a full grown man, she had known her groom was 21 but she didnt expect to see him so, grown but before she could think further, her mother ushered her forward and the marriage vows began, after the marrage vows were said, and they were sealed to each other for life, both of them signed the addiotional contract papers, which said he had to collect his bride within 5 years of their marriage or they would be sued, and if he did come to take her but she refused to come, then they would to pay a penalty,

Two people were sacrificing their life for briniging peace in their families and saving their family reputation.

November 2012:

It was going to be a clean, uncomplicated kidnapping.

Ironically, the kidnapping would probably hold up in the courts as a completely legal undertaking, she was his wife after all, there would be the breaking and entering charges, of course, but that possibility wasn't the least significant.  He was Arnav Singh Raizada afterall, he would deal with the minor charges.

Arnav Singh Raizada, the owner of AR industries , was fully prepared to use whatever methods he deemed necessary to gain success. If luck was on his side, she would be sound asleep.

If not, a simple gag would eliminate any sounds of protest.

One way or another, legal or otherwise, he would collect his bride. Arnav, wasn't going to have to act like a gentleman'a blessing, that, considering the fact  that such tender qualities were completely foreign to his nature anyway. Besides, time was running out.

There were only six weeks left before he would be in true violation of the marriage contract.

And this my friends is my new FF, I know totally absurd, since I havent even finished my old FF, but this idea was just haunting me, the concept is fairly similar to The Gift by Julie Garwood,  if you people like it, I will surely continue:)

For further pm's buddy me:

This is my other FF-Irrevocably in LOVE-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2939927

And my new OS-Pacifyng Mrs.Raizada-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2988518

Edited by Caroline_arhi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RTlicious thumbnail
ooh! this looks interesting! Pls continue...like the plot a lot! :)
rhearuhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
OMG..that sounds very very interesting ur ideas are out of this world
nimra21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This seems really interesting. Very different plot. :)
Riima_Azraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
love that concept, really different n very interesting - continue soon

n thnx for the pm πŸ˜Š
abika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
interesting  please pm me when you update
barfi thumbnail
sounds interesting pls update thanx for the pm
indy12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
hmm...interesting and confusing -----> pls continue πŸ˜†
frenzyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sounds interesting!! wud love to read more...
jiyap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
interesting prolouge.plz do continue wen ever u can.

thanks for pm