print

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
aamir is not an idiot like akshay and salman...and if he signed his movie, he is out from my favourites list forever
MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am 200% sure Aamir will accept this stupid director
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Well I certainly hope Aamir is smarter than this. I shudder to even think what Shirish Kunder would make of a film like Inception, heck any BW director/writer for that matter. A film like Inception would seriously have to retweaked to work in BW and that will just make it lose all its charm..
Christopher Nolan's works aren't meant for BW to mess with them for sure. The last time they did, we ended up with Ghajini. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
BWSweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nitu_TheTwisted

aamir is not an idiot like akshay and salman...and if he signed his movie, he is out from my favourites list forever

I saw sm interview of aamir...I think its aamir's idea to make smth like inception.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Kunder is really mind boggling. Can someone please explain how biggies like Alshay, Salman, Big B and Aamir sign his movies when many talented directors dont even get a medium level star to do their films?

hope it's just a rumor, why this obsession with hollywood and Amir of all ppl ๐Ÿ˜ณ

BWSweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ksh-

Kunder is really mind boggling. Can someone please explain how biggies like Alshay, Salman, Big B and Aamir sign his movies when many talented directors dont even get a medium level star to do their films?

I thinks its farah ka dabaav๐Ÿ˜†
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -ksh-

Well Akshay and Salman don't care about the scripts or story at all. Have you seen their filmography? ๐Ÿ˜†...Big B I don't know how and why he signed the film, and Aamir hasn't signed the film yet ๐Ÿ˜† But if he does..then yeah it does really raise the question of how Shirish manages to get all the A-listers in his films? Is Farah threatening them or what? ๐Ÿ˜†
pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
well...aur kuch nahin toh vigil idiot will get some solid material for his comic strip...

so.cant.wait.