Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -ksh-

Salman, Akshay dont care for scripts but they do care for hits. But his films are yet to become hits. He gave both the biggest disasters of their careers. So I wonder what charm Shirish holds for them...
Abt Aamir..I guess if he does sign the film when it releases everyone will applaud it as a great film even without understanding as Aamir would have promoted it as being something for people with high intellect. πŸ˜†

you nailed it...!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

inception is extremely overrated, imo... i like the visual effects but people were literally raving and hailing the movie as the best movie they've seen in centuries... i had such huge expectations... khoda pahaad, nikla chooha...

and yes, the pseudo-intellectuals and the wannabe intellectuals would definitely hail it as the best thing coming out of bollywood... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aamir should stay away from hollywood films... is he going to make inception with dreamy songs? ehehe it would be funny to watch a desi inception... 

remake of memento was so bad.
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

you nailed it...!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

inception is extremely overrated, imo... i like the visual effects but people were literally raving and hailing the movie as the best movie they've seen in centuries... i had such huge expectations... khoda pahaad, nikla chooha...

and yes, the pseudo-intellectuals and the wannabe intellectuals would definitely hail it as the best thing coming out of bollywood... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

are those the same pseudo-intellectuals who hailed taare zameen par as the best thing out of bollywood too? πŸ˜†
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TexanHolden

are those the same pseudo-intellectuals who hailed taare zameen par as the best thing out of bollywood too? πŸ˜†

LOL Viks... i refuse to answer that question...!   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i don't understand why do these Bollywood producers copy films of other industry's producers ?  can't they use their own minds to bring innovative and interesting concept in their movies that everyone appreciates . if Shrish Kunder thinking to cast Aamir in his movie , i am sure he will carry off his role well ..πŸ˜ƒ
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah right... don't tell me... πŸ€¬

I highly doubt Aamir would accept this. But there are still some doubts of him not accepting because I do remember an interview of his where he was praising Inception. 

Oh please Aamir. You're too smart for this and too good of an actor for Kunder to work with.

This Shirish Kunder has got to be the biggest joker ever. He makes such C-grade films and think he can accomplish (and succeed!) as big as a task of making a desi Inception? My foot! πŸ€¬
Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 11 years ago
-Gunners- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Please don't ruin one of my favourite movie..
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Gunners-

Please don't ruin one of my favourite movie..

-Gunners-
glad to see you there .. lol , you can except nothing good from Bollywood's directors or producers , they know only how to spoil story of movie that they copy from other industry's movie.πŸ˜†
preity*zinta thumbnail

Seriously the number of remakes Bollywood is coming out with is just ridiculous. Let's come up with something original people!

Anyways, I really liked Inception. I can see why he would choose Aamir for the role, but I DO NOT want to see them remake Inception.
-Gunners- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ~Attractive~

-Gunners-
glad to see you there .. lol , you can except nothing good from Bollywood's directors or producers , they know only how to spoil story of movie that they copy from other industry's movie.πŸ˜†

i do visit this place but don't comment much here...
Yes you really can't expect anything good from Bollywood producers or directors!!...