Shirish Kunder to make desi Inception with Aamir - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Later this year, he will also direct Amitabh Bachchan in Common Man*, a venture that has been delayed.

* Complaint Man it is.  πŸ˜ƒ

-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This means ill finally get to understand the story of inception πŸ˜‰ LOL, i acted pretty dumb during inception trust me! haha, some one has yet to explain me the exact story!
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Koizakapoor

This means ill finally get to understand the story of inception πŸ˜‰ LOL, i acted pretty dumb during inception trust me! haha, some one has yet to explain me the exact story!

it isnt that difficult koiza .if u watch the movie without getting distracted u ll get the crux of it 
This movie is one of a kind .great story 
if i had to explain it within a line .Dream within a dream within a dream where u plant an idea πŸ˜†
Edited by HakunaMatata_94 - 11 years ago
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HakunaMatata_94

it isnt that difficult koiza .if u watch the movie without getting distracted u ll get the crux of it 
This movie is one of a kind .great story 
if i had to explain it within a line .Dream within a dream within a dream where u plant an idea πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† yeah that i know! but man there were so many dreams that i got totally totally confused! haha
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
In Hema Mailini Ishstyle "Nahiinnn..."
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
About Inception I keep getting confused. I saw similar 2 Leonardo Di Caprio movies around the same and I always keep getting confused which is which.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chocolover89

Well Akshay and Salman don't care about the scripts or story at all. Have you seen their filmography? πŸ˜†...Big B I don't know how and why he signed the film, and Aamir hasn't signed the film yet πŸ˜† But if he does..then yeah it does really raise the question of how Shirish manages to get all the A-listers in his films? Is Farah threatening them or what? πŸ˜†

Salman, Akshay dont care for scripts but they do care for hits. But his films are yet to become hits. He gave both the biggest disasters of their careers. So I wonder what charm Shirish holds for them...
Abt Aamir..I guess if he does sign the film when it releases everyone will applaud it as a great film even without understanding as Aamir would have promoted it as being something for people with high intellect. πŸ˜†
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
so amir is going to ghost direct 90% of the movie, keep 80% of the profit, make 100% of the decisions ... and shirish is going to ... do what again ???
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: bips

so amir is going to ghost direct 90% of the movie, keep 80% of the profit, make 100% of the decisions ... and shirish is going to ... do what again ???

take the credit for the failure, if it fails.
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bips

Get slapped for publicity.