Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anky_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: suhaaana

Ok take ur time actually i m little held up wid exams nw nd doesnt have any back up update fr kismat so may b on dussehra i'll update

All the best fr exams madam...fod dena...  wil be waiting fr the update though...
anky_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hello friends !! 1st of all wishing you all a very  HAPPY  NAVRATRA !!  From today the festive season has begun in India, so wot u all wud be doing this time ??   πŸ˜ƒ

Now lets come to the update part...  Guys I am updating this part & I know most of U wanted Maan to carry on wid dinner but he's stubborn chap,  πŸ˜‰  & you all know this. Its not easy to change his decision.  πŸ˜†  Anyways dont lose hope goes everything will move smoothly & swiftly...just be patient...

Chalo no more gyaan & here it goes...

Read it & enjoy it. Like & comment if u feel like.

Soulmates - A Journey Begins

Part # 10

Rano looked at him accussingly & said, " kya hua? Pata hai kitna pareshan karte hain mujhe. Unse sirf yeh kaha ki guests ke samne koi shaitani nahi toh iska badla pata hai kaise le rahe hain !"  Mohinder just nodded no & Rano went on telling how they were not letting her work & then how they had sent Sitaram to market who was preparing food, & how they ate up all desert which she brought for guests. And poor Mohinder was trying hard to control his laughter listening to his kids mischiefs but he knew they need to be protected now from Rano's anger but then thot who will protect  HIM.

Mohinder thot for sometime & then spoke,  " hmm...Rano baat toh apki sahi hai... bachhe sach mein kafi shaitan ho gaye hain. Par aap fikr mat karo main unki class leta hoon. Aap sab mujh par chhod do. " [Rano ur rite. Dey hv becum vry notorious. Bt u dnt worry I'l tk deir clas nw. ]  Rano just rolled her eyes listenig to him & thot, " le li inhone class aur sudhar liye mere bachhe !"  She dint voice her thots but gave a faint smile to him while he asked, " waise Rano sab taiyari ho gayi ya abhi kuch baki hai ? Agar baki hai toh mujhe batao I'l do it myself, tumhe tension lene ki zarurat nahi hai."  [ wel all preps dun ? If nethn is left den temme I'l do it & u dnt hv 2 worry. ]  Haaye Rano just melted wid his sweet words & said, " nahi ji sab ho gaya hai tussi fikr naa karo. Aur mere hote hue aap kyu kaam karenge, office mein kya kam kaam karte hain. Chaliye aap ja kar fresh ho jaiye main chai (tea) le kar aati hoon. Waise bhi guests ke aane ka tym ho raha hai."  [evrythn dun u dnt worry. U mst be tired na, go frehen up I'l bring tea.]  Mohinder just looked at his wife surprisinlgly, he just nodded & escaped from there before her mind changed.

Rano gave tea to Mohinder & went to Geet's room to ask the 3 to get ready but the sight just irritated her. The room was a mess with the cloths piled upon in one corner, books decorating the bed, coffee mugs & tray of snacks lying on floor crelessly & the 3 troublemaker laying comfortably on couch & bean bags & watching movie. Rano just felt like,  "Argghh... wot shud I do wid dem?"  She took deep breathe & then spoke as calmly as she cud, " Get ready kids. The guests will be here soon & ur dad wants u all to be ready by their arrival."  All looked at her side finding an intrusion in their movie & just nodded & again focused on screen. Rano  just shook her head & started to leave wen  Rishabh  asked,  " waise mom, who are the guests ? I mean kaun aa raha hai ?"  Rano  just shrugged her shoulders & said, " Idk ! I asked ur dad but he said its a surprise so lets wait n watch !"  Geet started laughing maniacally & all others looked at her like wots wrong wid her. 

Geet indeed got their expressions & said," kya mom, dad iss umar mein bhi aapko surprises dete hain. And on top of that ab toh woh guests ko as a surprise present karne lag gaye hain. Kahin yeh badti umar kya asar toh nahi hai naa?"  [wot mom! dad stil gives u surprises! Nd tht too guests ? Seems lyk age is tkin a toll on him.]  Rishabh & Akriti too laughed while Rano too cudn't help but chuckle. She muffled her giggles & said," chup kar badmash ! Apne dad ke bare mein aise kehte hain. Now stop all this & get ready fast." saying so she just dashed out of the room & then let out a soft giggle, "Pagal!"

Khurrana Mansion. . . .

Maan & Vishrut were having fun in his room wen they heard a knock on the door. They immediately straightened themselves & the door open. Samarvir (SV) entered the room. He came near Maan & sat beside him on the bed & said, "wot happened Champ ? Ur mom said ur having terrible headache !" Maan gave a weak smile & said, " no dad its bad halka sa dard hai. Mom toh bas yunhi.."  SV nodded & said, " dard kyu hai tune kuch ulta-seedha khaya kya ?" [Did u eat smthng wrong ?]  Maan nodded no & said, " nahi dad aisa toh kuch nahi khaya. Par shayad thodi acidity ki wajah se dard hai."  [no dad, maybe its coz of sm acidity.]  SV checked his pulse & spoke in a bit low & serious tone, " um... fever toh nahi hai. U take rest beta. And yes I am thinking to cancel the dinner tonite will go next time so u can come as well." 

Maan was shocked now, his whole plan seemed to be drained away just like garbage. He need to think fast & act even faster to keep his plan intact. He spoke up urgently, " no dad, why to cancel. Unn logo ko achha nahi lagega if u cancel at last moment. They must have done all preps. by now. So u must go & anyway I can come next time."  SV though was convinced & he knew its not correct thing to back out at last moment but he really wanted Maan to come along. But then Maan is right he can come next time, so he agreed to Maan & went out to get ready. Maan let out a deep breathe in relief as his plan dint backfire thinking, " uff...bach gaya ! "

SV & Surbhi got ready & left for their destination after giving ample of instructions to Nakul for Maan's dinner, Vishrut to keep check on Maan let them know if any prob is. And last but not least they instructed Maan to have complete rest & have his dinner on time. Bidding bye to them both left.

Handa Residence. . . . .

Here Rano was eagerly waiting for the guests to arrive as she really wanted to know who's coming coz its very rare that Mohinder invites his business clients for dinner at home. He believes being professional wid his business clients/ associates & don't like to indulge wid them personally as he likes his own space & privacy plus doesn't want his family to be uncomfortable. So if he has invited them to home then it itself means the people must be imp. & closer than others. But who can be they? She has asked him umpteenth times but he dint tell. So wid no option left she is eagerly waiting for them. 

As the door bell rang Rano excitedly marched towards the door & Mohinder just laughed at her being so childish. Rano reached the door & open it & was shocked to see the persons at the other side of the door. Her mouth hang open wid shock, surprise, amazement, delight & happiness. She felt so much nostalgic to see them after so many years. The events of past just flashed in her mind like film roll making her all the more emotional. Her eyes become misty as she said," Aap log ?" 

Pre-cap :  Dinner...An Affair To Remember.

This is it guys. I hope yu all enjoyed reading it. I know it was Maaneet less but I can't accomodate Maaneet in each update as of now. But there is lots of Maaneet there in store for you all.

Now if U have liked my work then like & comment it.

Thank You.

See you soon wid another update. Till then take care.

Love

anky

Edited by anky_s - 11 years ago
KINGKHANFAN thumbnail

amazing loved it😊

Edited by KINGKHANFAN - 11 years ago
maanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 5 Thumbnail
nice update
miss maaneet together
😊
dreamymishti88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome update

LovelyπŸ‘

Continue soon

Waiting for update

anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice! Looking forward to the next one!
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ho kitni natkhat hai humarein geet aur maan...kya bahana banaye maan ne dinner pe na jaane k liye...gr8...

beautiful update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update n fr d pm also...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...
piya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well loved it and waiting to see the shocked look on maan's face
pixelflower620 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update buddy
loved it
do cont soon