Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: srirad

Don't say sorry..Take ur time..We will wait and take care of ur health

thnx dear for understanding...😊
anky_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hello friends !! I know I have been missing from action for a long time but as you all know I was unwell hence cudn't update my FFs. Sorry for the interruption caused. I am feeling a bit better now hence I have written next part for this FF. I hope you all will like it. Please ignore the mistakes if any.

Now no more speech & sorry for keeping u all waiting. Here I am presenting the next update of    "Soulmates - A Journey Begins".    I hope you all will like it.

Soulmates - A Journey Begins

Part # 7

All four made their way to their respective homes smiling, giggling, pulling each other's leg. The days went like this for all four. They wud have fun in school & that routine wud continue at their tution as well. Maan & Geet's friendhip was growing slowly mainly coz of Maan's shy nature. 😆   They both still sat next to each other, well actually sitting of whole class was more or less same as it was on 1st day & all thnx to the four great students. 😆   Though both Maan - Geet wud sit next to each other they used to talk less but were quite comfortable with each other. There was a little bit of hesitation still but that wud hardly matter. They wud steal glances of each other & wud talk silently thru eyes. Hence, even silence was a mode of communication.

Days went like this & its been more than 2 weeks since Maan & Geet had met. It was saturday & due to some great personality's Jayanti (birth anniversary), hence it was a public holiday & that means an off from school as well. Geet was so happy abt it that she had given a treat to Akriti while returning from school yesterday. 😆   So, our princess Handa was sleeping peacefully or shud I say "ghode bechkar so rahi thi"  in her cozy bed totally aloof from real world.

Her good sleep was broken with the loud bang noise of her room's door but she just ignored it. A moment later she felt her quilt being moving away, hence as a reflex action she grabbed it & again covered herself. Then suddenly she felt herself being dragged with her legs but she just shrugged off thinking she is dreaming. She was still being dragging out & she was kinda liking it, she smiled having nice ride & then THUDD - a noise of her falling off of her bed followed by her loud scream "aaahhh". And, next U can see our sleeping beauty now lying on the floor rubbing her bum.  ðŸ¤£

She jerked open her eyes wen she fell of & got hurt a little on her bum only to find Aktit standing a few feet away laughing like a maniac holding her stomach. Geet fumed in anger now getting it was not a dream  ðŸ˜†  but her so called best friend had literally dragged her out of her bed making her fell on floor. She got up holding the edge of the bed & glared Akriti wid fire oozing from her eyes.

Akriti knew she might be dead soon for her deed but wot can she do, she was trying hard to wake her up & wen dint get any success this idea popped in her mind & she just cudn't ignore the sweet yet cruel urge to make Geet fall off from the bed. The scene of Geet falling down was still fresh in her mind & so she was laughing even more & this added fuel to Geet already rising temper & she shouted on top of her lungs, gritting her teeth,  "Akritiii !!! Tu pagal hai kya ?? Mujhe bed se kyu giraya??"

Akriti 

Akriti somehow managed to control her laughter & replied still giggling, "toh aur kya karti! Kab se utha rahi thi tujhe par tu toh KHUMBHKARAN hai naa, aasani se thodi uthegi so finally I thot to pull u par tu toh neend mein maze le rahi thi isliye maine tujhe gira diya!" she said everything in one breath & closed her eyes anticipating Geet to kill her now!

Well, wen Akriti knew her friend so well then how cud she fail her hence Geet marched like a tigress towards her grabbed her throat inher palm & slightly squuezed it. Akriti snapped open her eyes & they almost popped out seeing Geet grabbing no, no squeezing her throat. "Is she really gonna kill me?" was all she cud think & looked at Geet wid terror plastered on her face. Geet cudn't take it any longer & release her hold & started laughing just like Akriti was laughing few moments ago.

Akriti looked at ehr wid wide eyes as she was some alien & then heard her saying, "tujhe sach mein laga na I am gonna kill U!" While Akriti just nodded yes like an obidient kid to which Geet hugged her sideways wid one arm while she held her chin in other hand & said, "aawwlee, mela bachcha!" & kissed her cheek & said again, "arre tu toh meri jaan hai jaan-e-mann. How can I harm U, huh? Main toh bas badla le rahi thi mujhe girane ki saza toh milni chahiye naa!" she said & winked at her while Akriti's mouth went wide open & she started hitting her while Geet ran here & there in her room followed by Akriti.

Finally the Tom & Jerry chase came to an end & both fell on the bed laughing & panting heavily. After calming down &  gaining her ragged breathe to normal Geet spoke, "So, madam wot brings u here dis early in morning?" It was Geet's question which brought Akriti back to earth as she remember why she has come here. She got up wid a jerk & pulled Geet in sitting position & said, "ur highness if u remember we have a class at 10am sharp 2day & its 9am already & U haven't even brushed. And yaah that reminds me that ur mouth really stinks bad, yuckk!! Go & get ready fast."  ðŸ¤£   Akriti said so & went to Geet's wardrobe to take out her clothes while geet's mouth hang open listening to last words of Akriti. Though Geet wanted to strangle Akriti badly but she looked at clock & knew they are running short of time, hence she suppressed that urge & went to washroom taking her towel & robe which Akriti had thrown on her her making a mental note, "I'l deal wid U later. Waise bhi abhi toh bahut mauke aayenge!" thinking so she smirked at went into washroom.

Geet came out of washroom in her bathrobe after 20mins only to find Akrit crawled like a small baby on the bed & sleeping. Geet smiled at her thinking how cute she looked while sleeping & went inside her walking wardrobe to get dressed. She came out dressed in a pair of jeans & top & went to wake up her friend. After waking up Akriti both went downstairs to have breakfast. Since they were running late both grabbed a veg sandwich  & went out & drove to their tution.

Meanwhile, Khurana Mansion. . . .

Maan had got ready well within time coz unlike geet he hadn't forgot abt the morning class. Well, how can he!!

He went to Vishrut's place who was roaming here & there lazily in his boxers & vest. Maan was surprised to him not ready & asked him why he's not ready to which Vish replied, "Maan, yaar tu bhool gaya aaj hamari chhutti hai!" Maan rolled his eyes & said, "main nahi bhoola par tu zarur yeh bhool gaya hai ki hamri chem. class hai 10 o'clock." Vishrut immediately smacked his forehead & ran to get ready ASAP as he don't want to be the victim of Maan Singh Khurana's wrath in the morning itself.

Both boys made their way to tuition & so did the girls. But boys reach earlier as they were on bike plus the rider was in a hurry as well. Maan & Vish were sitting in class waiting for sir, ah well one was waiting for sir while other was waiting for Geet. Maan was getting impatient as it was 10 & there was no sign of both gals. "Are they not coming 2day? But dey never miss class. Maybe they got late." He thought & then something striked in his mind &  "OHH SHITT !!"  he almost shouted only to get weird looks from others including Vishrut. Vishrut raised his brows asking wot to which Maan just nodded a no & thought, "kahin Geet bhool toh nahi gayi ki aaj class morning mein hai? Haan yahi baat hui hogi & it means woh toh so rahi hogi! Ab kya karu?"  He was thinking this wen he felt some1 came running & sitting beside him. He looked in that direction only to find Geet sitting there panting. He felt relieved seeing her & then frowned seeing panting heavily. He looked otherside only to find Akriti in same condition. He got confused & asked Geet, "hey tum dono kya marathon se aa rahe ho?" Geet gave him weird look & said, "nahi hum ghar se aa rahe hain!" Maan still dint get reason of their panting so asked, "toh itna haanf (panting) kyu rahe ho dono?" Geet who was taking deep breaths said, "woh hum late ho gaye the toh thoda bhag kar aaye!" Now Maan was total confused & widout thinking asked, "tum dono ghar se yahan tak bhag kar aaye ho?" ðŸ˜†  he asked surprisingly only to get a glare from Geet. 😡 Geet stared at him as if he's some alien & said, "tum pagal ho gaye ho kya? Hum 10kms bhag kar aayenge aur woh bhi chavvani class k liye! Hum toh bas parking se bhag kar aaye hain."  Geet completed & Maan sighed thinking he was really a fool to ask such stupid question. But he cudn't hold back his curiosity to know why she was late so asked, "par why are U late?"  Geet looked at him & sighed & spoke, "woh actually I forgot that we have class in morning, so I overslept & hence we got late."  Maan the moment listened spoke immediately, "I knew it! Mujhe lag he raha tha ki tum naa pakka bhool gayi hogi! Oh Gosh Geet, kabhi toh yaad rakh liya karo that U have class. Ek toh U always forget & then U crib abt Akriti being angry on U for getting late." Maan just said everything in one breath while Geet was looking at him in sheer shock with her mouth hang open & wide eyes.

Maan looked at her expecting her to say something only to find her looking at him in in shock. He raised his eyebrows & asked, "wot?" while Geet was totally dumb founded at his audacity & murmmered, "Dusht! Aaj ho kya raha hai. Subah se jise dekho bas mujhe sunaye ja raha hai. Aur yeh Maan, yeh kabse Sweet singh Khurana se aisa Dusht Singh Khurana ban gaya hai!"  while Geet was busy cursing him Maan leaned towards her & whispered, "I heard that." Geet looked at him & he said, "I heard U cursing me. Now if ur done wid it concentrate on the class." saying so he winked at her & looked in front sniling. Geet noticed the small smile playing on his lips, initially she wanted to strangle him but then smiled at his cute antics knowing he was annoyed for her being late. She shook her head & concentrated on the class. The rest of the class was well as usual wid tiny-miny talks in b/w.

After the class all gathered at parking lot talking here & there & bid bye to each other as now they will meet on Monday. Maan was sad & was thinking why they can't have a class on Sunday too. 😆  He had even asked their sir secretly to keep a class on Sunday as well on the pretext that soon they will be having their 1st term exams hence they needed to move fast 🤣  but sir has rejected his plea. He knew if any1 of them wud come to know abt they wud eat him raw but wot can he do, 🤢  he dint want a gap in his daily routine.  ðŸ˜†  Poor soul can't do anything but go back home wid a hope to meet his friend on Monday.  ðŸ˜†

Pre-cap : Dinner at Handa's...😃 ðŸ˜‰

This Is It guys!! Remo Sir wala nahi woh toh aap log bolenge naa!😆 Well jokes apart I hope you all have liked it!

Do comment and hit the LIKE button!😊

I really would like you all to respond, post a comment, PM me, something, so I have a general idea of what you guys would prefer further in the track!

Also, I just wanted to ask U all ki do U ppl want something special regarding next update, if yes then do let me know ur ideas & help me in writing next part.

Guys I had tried to reply each of u who had commented so plz check it & sorry if had missed out any.

The next update is going to be more interesting but I will update when the no. of like for part 7 reaches at least 60 out of 140 ppl whom I had sent PM & want a little more comments too. So, see all after page 40.  ðŸ˜ƒ  As I said before too I am greedy but I hope I am not asking more & I know U will do this for me.😉

Love you all a lot🤗

Love
anky
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
finally u updated

mindblowing update
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
maan n dusht singh khurana...frm sweet singh khurana...he he he...amazing...magar feeling ad fr maan...poor guy...cant meet geet on sunday...he tried but poor chap...failed to convince sir...he he he...

excellent update...

loved it very much...

thank u sooo much fr d lovely update n also fr d pm...

continue nxt prt soon plz...

waiting eagerly...

piya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very hilarious and funny update
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
loved it 
awesome
impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

lovely update

geet is lyk me... mujhe bhi sab ghar me kumbhkaran bulate hai😆

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

bechara Maan...he wants to attend class on Sundays also so that he can meet Geet...but if Geet hears this even she will eat him alive to ruin her Sunday special sleep...

Dinner at Handas----precap----Maan and family will be coming to Handas place for dinner...

awesome update...

thanx for pm...
love4all thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
nice part 

awww shy maan 
waiting for geet 

Edited by love4all - 11 years ago
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
nice, lovely, brilliant part