Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anky_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
๐Ÿ˜Š
Hello friends !! To start with I want to thank all those readers who have read & appreciated my work here. Honestly speaking, India Forums has been the ever 1st platform where I have received this much appreciation, complements, accolades. Never in my life I got this much appreciation & success & all credit goes to you all readers. I have been craving for success & when I dint get any in outside world I thought to distract my mind & started writing here. But you guys poured me with immense love & support for which I am grateful to you all. I am overwhelmed with your response & this has made me greedy & I want more of it. So, here a big-big THANK YOU to all my readers & friends & to INDIA FORUMS as well.

Now no more speech & sorry for keeping u all waiting. Here I am presenting the next update of   "Soulmates - A Journey Begins". I hope you all will like it.

NOTE : Some of readers had demanded Eng. Trans. too, so I hv given where ever needed. Though I write in Eng. mostly but sometimes I put some lines in Hindi so as to bring the exact feel & gravity to the scene. I hope u understand.

Soulmates - A Journey Begins

Part # 6

Rest of the class went well & it was time to end the class. The class got over & students started exiting. Akriti & Vishrut had gone wid Mr. Kaushik as they had some doubt leaving Maan-Geet behind who silently walked out of the class & went to the parking lot together.

They reached where Maan had parked his bike while Geet's car was waiting a little away. Both were waiting for their respective friends. There was a silence b/w them which none wanted to break for their own reasons. Maan being an introvert & a person of few words dint know how to start conversation while Geet for the 1st time dint know wot to say. She was thinking that wot if he might not like her blabbering then,๐Ÿ˜†  so she thot to be silent but alas it was a tuff job to be quite for so long.๐Ÿ˜†  Finally, she bowed to her habit & broke the silence, "are u always this silent or 2day is some special occasion?" Maan was startled 1st as her voice broke silence & then he was surprised to hear her question out of the blue. He looked at her for sometime trying to fathom why she asked such a wierd question. On the other hand Geet watched Maan looking at her with some perplexed expression & when he dint speak anything Geet finally shook him to bring him out of his thought process & said, "U know wot, u r giving me a feeling that I am watching a silent movie! No, no, not watching rather standing & talking.๐Ÿคฃ  Wait, is it that ur not liking my company?" Maan frowned at her statement 1st but hearing her last set of words he spoke instantly, "oh no, no! Its nothing like that. Ur getting it all wrong. Its just that I talk less, that's it." Geet listened carefully & sighed when he denied her last sentence but then frowned hearing his last sentence & said, "but I don't think so!" Maan raised an eye-brow not getting wot she meant & Geet cntd., "u see evey1 loves to talk, share their feelings, its just that some are shy at 1st & take time to open up. So, which category u fall in?" She asked with a grin on her face & Maan had to admit, "ok, yes u caught me! I take time to gel up with ppl & also I don't mingle every1. There are only few & I talk with whom I feel comfortable" he concluded with a smile & Geet too smiled back & said, "I knew ur a bit introvert or rather say anti social. Then how come u began the conversation in class?" Maan looked at her amused thinking how she knew him so well in just two meets prescisely in few hours. Geet was looking at him expectantly & he knew he has to answer her so said, "well, u were looking sad, & honestly u look more good when ur happy so thot to ask u reason for ur foul mood." Geet was somewhere convinced with his reply & then said, "waise thnx! tumne sach mein mera mood thik kar diya. U won't believe but I dint smile whole day!" [Thnx fr makin me feel better.] Maan was happy with her admission but next moment he frowned when she said she hadn't smile whole day & blurted without thinking, "u know u shud always smile! U have got a beautiful smile & U look good when U smile." Geet was surprised when she heard him praising her & said, "thnx! waise this apply to u too." Oh Lord!, Maan was on cloud nine when Geet indirectly complimented him.

Again they both went silent for sometime but the silence wasn't uncomfortable rather it gave time to both to assess the other. Maan finally concluded Geet is a nice girl & probably he had found his comfort zone with her. He wasn't hesitant to talk to her nor her presence was a burden unlike other girls. While Geet too has similar thoughts. She felt that eve being from rich family Maan isn't a spoilt brat like aawara types rather he's a decent guy. But the thing that impressed or say affected both of them was the fact that neither has tried to hit on other. Both Geet & Maan were used to this try & hit approach of boys & girls towards themselves respectively & both hated this fact to the core. So, when nothing sort of that happened b/w them, they were relieved & knew they can be friends. Hence, this satisfaction, fondness & comfort b/w the two has given rise to their newly found friendship.

After a good long silence, this time it was Maan who broke the silence & said, "Geet, tumhe nahi lagta unn dono ko kuch zyada time lag raha hai?" [dnt u thnk dey takin a little too long?] Geet while looking towards entrance gate nodded in yes & said, "aisa lag raha dono sir k sath dinner date pe gaye hain.๐Ÿ˜† Pata nahi 2nd class mein he unhe aise kya doubts a gaye?" [seems lyk dey hv gone on dinner date wid sir. Dnt knw wot doubts dey got in 2nd class itself]. Maan chuckled listening her & said, "well, ab humko kaise pata hoga!" [hw do we'l knw?] saying so he winked๐Ÿ˜‰ at her reminding her that they were least present in class & both started laughing. Geet spoke b/w her giggles, "wasie Maan I never thot that U'l do such things. u know u look like all sincere type student & all." Maan who was laughing till now frowned a bit with her words & said, "toh tumhe lagta hai book worm hoon, jo class mein bada sa chashma laga ke, baat kiye bina teacher ki baatein sunta rehta hai?" [so u thnk I m a buk worm who wears big glasses & listen 2 teacher silently & sincerely only?] Geet giggled with choice of his words & nodded yes. Maan's eyes went wide with shock๐Ÿ˜ฒ  & he said, "haww, Geet I never knew tum mere bare aisa sochti ho! But tum toh mera mazak udda rahi ho. Jao mujhe nahi karni tumse baat aur main abhi hamari friendhip cancel karta hoon!" [U thnk so? Ur makin fun of me, I'l nt talk 2 u & I cancel our friendship rite here.] saying so he turned his back towards her. Geet cudn't control & started laughing๐Ÿ˜†  at his over dramatic antics. Maan turned to her a bit & found her laughing like a mad & that angered๐Ÿ˜ก  him more & he moved away from her. Geet somehow managed to control her laughing session & went & stood in front of him but he turned his face. Geet held her ears cutely & said, "hey Maan tum toh angry young man no, no angry young Maan ban gaye, main toh mazak kar rahi thi, sachhi. Tumko bura laga toh I am sorry!" [Hey u became angry young man oops Maan, I ws jst kiddin.Sorry if u feel bad.]

Her cute gestur was enuf to melt his anger aur waise bhi gussa tha kaun!๐Ÿ˜‰  He smiled at her & released her hold from her ears & said, "thik hai-thik hai pata hai mujhe, aur waise main bhi kaunsa serious tha!" [ok-ok! I knw. I 2 ws joking.] saying so both laughed again.

Fianlly, Vishrut & Akriti came to  the parking area & found their friends waiting for them. They both were standing near Maan's bike smiling, giggling, talking to each other as if they both know each other since ages & are extremely good friends.

They went to them & the moment Maan & Geet looked them, both gave them their famous angry glares.๐Ÿ˜ก  Geet spoke with anger evident in her voice, "so finally, ma'am decided to arrive!" Akriti rolled her eyes & b4 she cud say something Maan blasted Vishrut, "saale tujhe bhi sari chemistry aaj he padhni thi?" [Do u hv study whole chem. 2day only?] Vishrut & Akriti looked at each other & then said in unison, "sorry ur highness, galti ho gayi abhi ghar chale ya aur drama baki hai!"[sorry ur highness. Nw i ur done wid ur drama shall we go home?] Maan & Geet were shocked๐Ÿ˜ฒ  with their reply but dint take matter further as both were too starving to argue with them any more & just wanted to go home asap.Hence, all bid bye to each other left for their destinations smiling & talking!

Pre-cap : Lets c wot time has in store๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š

This Is It guys!! Remo Sir wala nahi woh toh aap log bolenge naa!๐Ÿ˜† Well jokes apart I hope you all have liked it!

Do comment and hit the LIKE button!๐Ÿ˜Š

I really would like you all to respond, post a comment, PM me, something, so I have a general idea of what you guys would prefer further in the track!

Also, I just wanted to ask U all ki do U ppl want something special regarding next update, if yes then do let me know ur ideas & help me in writing next part.

Guys I had tried to reply each of u who had commented so plz check it & sorry if had missed out any.

The next update is going to be more interesting but I will update when the no. of like for part 6 reaches at least 50 out of 110 ppl whom I had sent PM & want a little more comments too maybe after Page 25-26. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  As I said before too I am greedy but I hope I am not asking more & I know U will do this for me.๐Ÿ˜‰

Love you all a lot๐Ÿค—

Love
anky
Edited by anky_s - 11 years ago
jssood thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
first of all thanx for pm me
 the update is realy  very nice
 all the pics used in update remind old days of GEET
miss them
geet's innocent action in update are realy very pritty

Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow lovely update dear..my maaneet scenes are lovely..i love te update dear.
piya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very funny and hilarious update
Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
lovd it...
loved maaneet scene
very cute
continue soon
thankx for pm

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
so maan n geet became frnds...dats gr8...

awesome n lovely update...

loved it sooo much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...
KasiKasi thumbnail
AWESOME UPDATE & LOVED MAAN GEET SCENE
maanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 5 Thumbnail
awesome update