Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm sorry but K3G isn't dirty? Really?

Firstly most of what we see on TV is Haram, kissing is equal to holding hands and hugging since it's still with a non-mehram.. So i don't get your point there..
Secondly, Pakistan is a muslim state because majority is muslim, yet there's other faiths who live there as well.. And from that majority, only a certain are actually educated about their religion, for the rest it's just haan hum musalmaan hain, Allah is our God, and Quran is our book.. Period.
Today in Pakistan, models walk the ramp with majority of their body showing, so there's no difference for her in the film either..

Pervez Musharaff and Zardari made Pakistani TV/Media really open, so now there's no turning back.. You can't expect them to not do this.. There's more prostitution, more Zina, etc, happening in all of Pakistan today.. Students in school kiss.. These people have more freedom than others.. Why won't they do it?

And it's not like the television/film industry really care about what Veena did.. A lot of them continue to support her..

I'm not with kissing/sex scenes going on in films and most likey dramas in a few years, but I don't have the right to say anything, since i watch dramas with intimacy as well..

There's a difference between the religious perspective, and the cultural perspective.

karankittu thumbnail
Riteoo, well i dont see why im being told not to preech or not to comment
i have the freedom of speech. and i want to express my opnion.
If thats the case its wrong full stop!

yeh shes walking around half naked thats wrong!!
shes kissing thats wrong
holding hands with a non mehram wrong
wrong wrong wrong wrong

ive not said any of thats right either but its just like these things are being taken to to a higher limit.

now theres alcohol available in pk.
and youve just told me people kiss openly in school??

wth! honestly

if people arnt going to speak up on whats right or wrong then how are we going to change?
so lets just sit back and keep our opnions to our self not preach and let america over take us, let us all inherit kafir charactersitics and attitudes and wahay!
as far as i know ive been told to speak up and point out if something is wrong!

im not perfect but i can guarantee, i dont watch rude movies i never will.

how many people in pk r favour of this?would your parents grandparents be happy watching this?

its a shame honestly to see people being like omg its so bold its got a kissing scene cant wait to watch it bla bla bla!

im sorry but ... (im speechless)
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The most I can do is sit with my friends and family and discuss itt. If I don't wanna watch it I can ignore itt.
Pakistan's not Pakistan anymore.. Our country's already been sold and taken over by America.
I'll be honest and I'm sorry if this offends anyone but People there don't care, I live in Canada, I have bigger things to worry about why should I think about something that's not related to me..
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
You know what...I don't like it that there is a kissing scene in it but it doesn't matter since you'd expect to see boldness in this film (because of its genre - don't mean it in a bad way) . And like BlackStar said "Today in Pakistan, models walk the ramp with majority of their body showing, so there's no difference for her in the film either" I don't really take interest in what they do that's their life, they want to wear skimpy clothes and show their body that's upto them, not my interest at all.

So...we shouldn't judge on them since we aren't perfect either...I'm not perfect. I'm a British Pakistani so seeing the status of Pakistan when I went was very different now. It's not the same Pakistan I used to know.

But anyway the trailer is great. Very interesting.
Edited by ruky786 - 11 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG this is so good.. all the famous names of Pakistani fashion industry..and I'm totally not against it.. If it's done for the betterment of the industry.. it's not like you are the first one doing it.. Pakistan has done way more vulgar things than this.. this is at least better than the pashto booty dancing 🤢

the actress is a model right? and that guy he does voice over in all the advertisements.. I like him..

PS: This doesn't look like a fashion remake to me.. did they say it's a remake? this is a very normal shah faisal colony girl story who wants to become famous..very common in Pakistan..

EDIT: how are you guys getting all these new tags? stunnerz and there was another I saw? 😕

I see a lot of double standards in this thread..
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I know where people are coming from. I think maybe this movie is too in your face for some people. It might have been a better option to use camera angles to make it look like they kissed rather than make them kiss because if done properly then a kiss can be simulated quite realistically. From camera angles, people become exposed, they can then progress to something like this.

I have never lived in Pakistan, I was born outside and raised outside so to me these things don't matter as such. In the end, it's the message that counts, there has to be a point to the movie, a social message otherwise I will bash the movie like no tomorrow. The problem with Pakistan, I feel is that, they give way too much importance to their entertainment industry and are trying to make their mark in the world through that rather than focus on other industries which will actually improve the state of the country. The entertainment industry is improving but they also need to put their efforts towards other more important things or at least use the entertainment industry as a medium to improve other sectors which I don't really see happening either.
.lostinthought. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome..thanks for sharing Reeno :D
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Some people are just like Reema 😳 🤣
the movie does look sort of like... inspired from Fashion... because yes, Priyanka wasnt all that rich, and she was a sweet aiwaien sii larkii who wanted to become a super model, which she did, i mean obviously, we have our own story and everything, but we can see where the inspiration comes from, which is perfectly ok! :D
and im glad that its a world wide release... its been long... like after Bol, i'll be watching a Pakistani Movie in teh cinema, HERE 😍
it just excited me 6 times more than Waar, and the other 2 HUGE movies coming up.

-ChillMahaul- Those tags 🤣 they're the newly added groups... ud have had it too... only if u werent a Viewbie! 😆
if u dont do updates, you could request to get you out of this coolbie remark?! :P
And, yes, shes our model, Amna Elyas.
DOUBLE STANDARDS!? 🤣 kya hogaya hai?! :P
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

Some people are just like Reema 😳 🤣

the movie does look sort of like... inspired from Fashion... because yes, Priyanka wasnt all that rich, and she was a sweet aiwaien sii larkii who wanted to become a super model, which she did, i mean obviously, we have our own story and everything, but we can see where the inspiration comes from, which is perfectly ok! :D
and im glad that its a world wide release... its been long... like after Bol, i'll be watching a Pakistani Movie in teh cinema, HERE 😍
it just excited me 6 times more than Waar, and the other 2 HUGE movies coming up.

-ChillMahaul- Those tags 🤣 they're the newly added groups... ud have had it too... only if u werent a Viewbie! 😆
if u dont do updates, you could request to get you out of this coolbie remark?! :P
And, yes, shes our model, Amna Elyas.
DOUBLE STANDARDS!? 🤣 kya hogaya hai?! :P

viewbie kabse hogayi main..😆 I do updates na isliyee..

haan ji double standards hain to sahi

when is Waar coming out? do you know that simple guy's name in the promo.. I know his name just can't remember he is the voice behind every other ad

Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^i swear i meant Coolbie 🤔
i dunno what made me type Viewbie...

What context are you saying ke double standards hain!? 🤔

WHICH guy!? 😃 :P
arsa hogaya trailer dekhe 😳