Pakistani Serials

Rafina... shall take Lollywood to another Level!

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DRsY_PG0ZA

This movie. God. I cant wait.
Yes, remake of fashion... sort of :P but in our own pakistani way. its simple. yet so bold... i am sure this is gonna take pakistani movies to another level!
YES its bold, but its better than doing the same thing in the neighboring countries you know ;) 
:D
Edited by -Afridimalikk- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!This looks Good
When is it releasin?
xpakigirlx thumbnail
awsome...❤️..waiting for the release
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Looks good to me 😊 Can't wait. I HOPE theres more movies like thisss  😃
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is very very very bold! OMG.. The censors didnt cut the scene in the trailers also?
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's happening all over Pakistan right now, so I don't think the censors need to cut it as if it's soo badd..
When I first saw the trailer, I instantly thought of Fashion too..
At-least it's helping the Film industry.. Lollywood (Such a retarded name) can be known for something else besides gujjar badmaash..
I wonder if the girl can act good though..
karankittu thumbnail
Lip lock in a pakistani film?
whos the actress?
whats the world coming too!
i am totally not in favour of this!

Desi_angel90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Interesting!!! Looking forward to it :D Thank for sharing..
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: karankittu

Lip lock in a pakistani film?

whos the actress?
whats the world coming too!
i am totally not in favour of this!

wow!
Indian movies dekhenge Hollywood movies dekhenge, har tarah k scenes bhi, par paki movies main nahi?
its not good, i know, but DEKHO what theyre trying to show... look at what the story caters... its bold, but theres no harm, atleast theyre not "acting" k hamari models parsa hoti hain.
Its totally justified in my opinion!
the actress is a model, Amna Ilyas, looks like shes done a fine job, to me :)

well, last line... is your opinion, noone's even forcing you to be in favor =)
but lets not preach others ;)

cheers.
karankittu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

wow!
Indian movies dekhenge Hollywood movies dekhenge, har tarah k scenes bhi, par paki movies main nahi?
its not good, i know, but DEKHO what theyre trying to show... look at what the story caters... its bold, but theres no harm, atleast theyre not "acting" k hamari models parsa hoti hain.
Its totally justified in my opinion!
the actress is a model, Amna Ilyas, looks like shes done a fine job, to me :)

well, last line... is your opinion, noone's even forcing you to be in favor =)
but lets not preach others ;)

cheers.

actually i dont watch hollywod movies i havent watched a single hollywood movie nor english movie. I have never been interested and wasnt allowed to wen i was little and now at the age of 20 im not interested HOWVER i do watch bollywood movies but only family oriented such as kabhi kushi kabhi gham those types.

it's probs okay for the indians and hollywood people
bt we're muslims would me or you kiss a guy just for a role in a film?
is that right?

and to preach someone for something is good there isnt any harm.  I know and ive heard stories about all these models and actresses but was this needed?
so this actress who i believe is a muslim, has for a "role" in a film and to "show" what happens in the industry has just gone against her relgion. WOOHOO and all in the name of a bold interesting story.

So yeh i'll do the same yeah? I'd die in shame. All this can be shown without any physical involvment. And oh yeh she might as well do a sex scene too :)!. Will really show what happens!

My point is pakistan thinks or tries to be westernised!. And your just forgetting what our relgion allows us to do.
if pakistan lets just say represents a muslim islamic state then where are the boundries.

Shes probz just as bad as veena malik, ive never heard of this actress before nor do i want to judge her.

It's a symbol of affection between two people and there is nothing wrong with it, the wrong thing is when your doing it with a namehram.

and i think its good to discuss on issues and of course your opnion is yours andmy opnion is mine :)

I'll continue to preach others where i think i should :)