Posted: 11 years ago
KHUMAARI- Beauty With The Beast
THREAD- 4
(Banner by MsDreamyPrincess)

WOWY...๐Ÿ˜ƒ Friends reached 4th thread... Yuhooo.๐Ÿ‘ CONGO to allโญ๏ธ

Teri saason se meri saasen kuch iss tarah mill jaye
Ke iss jahan ka aks bhi humme chu na paye
Teri rago ka lahu meri rago me behta ho jaise
Tumhari Khumaari ki aag mere jism me jalti hai aise.

We all have some evil traits in us, its natural. But exceptions are always there. We all have some evilness in us but there are certain people who define the word 'BAD'. It is wrong to be bad, to hurt others, to play with nave feelings.

But

Is it right to be good? So good that you can't even fight for yourself, for your own rights. So good that you actually fear bad n can't raise your voice against it. So good that you take all accusitions n pain without a word.

Well who are you n me to decide whats right n whats wrong. But somewhere God is seeing everything n he knows how to make the 'BALANCES'

MAAN SINGH KHURANA

He is clever n cunning like a fox, chivalrous like a leopard n merciless like a python. He is alert like a deer n focused like a jaguar. He never forgets like an elephant. He is short- tempered like a rhino n tactfull like a wolf. His every bone, muscle n feature is carved carefully n intensely like a tiger. He is invincible like a lion, he is Maan Singh Khurana- The Beast

GEET HANDA

Her nose perfect slope. Hair so smooth n supple that you would never get enough of it. Her lips so lucious as if just been kissed n her alluring eyes so hypnotizing that you would love to drown in them. Her round innocent face will snatch your breath away. Her buxom body so facinating n desirable that anyone would reject the open gates of paradise to feel it once. She is GEET HANDA- The Beauty

My other FF
MILAN- The Final Destination

MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT

INDEX BELOW
Edited by OsheenDGr8 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OsheenDGr8 thumbnail

INDEX

keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
waiting dear
pls give soon
and a on updtae dear
AmElOdI thumbnail
Congrats 4 new thread dear...:)
Craziest_MG thumbnail
congrats for the new thread ... Waiting
OsheenDGr8 thumbnail

KHUMAARI- Beauty With The Beast
PART- 31

@goal_bird
Forgot to mention you in last post but that 'Maantton' thing was really coool๐Ÿ˜ƒ n not only u, everyone is demanding for their scenes๐Ÿ˜†
@Desigirls12
Dear u blush bcoz the beast is our Maan๐Ÿ˜‰ no one can escape his charm

Thank u so much guys for giving such lovely comments. The time when I read ur comments is best part of my day... Please continue leaving ur awesome feedback it really help me to do better๐Ÿ˜Š

Geet could'nt believe that Maan was going with her for Rajji's birthday. She thanked her stars that she had already brought a gift a Rajji as she was doubtful that Maan would have liked shopping with her.

Maan looked at Geet from corner of his eyes, she had knocked his breath out when she came clad in that stunning purple sari. He just loved her in sari, it made her look ravishing at the same time provided him better access.

The came to a halt at the red signal.

Roses. Geet shouted looking at the kid selling the lovely bunchs of her favorite flower. She tried to peek out of the window but instead her head bumped into the transparent glass which she thought was open.

Ouch.. She said rubbing her head.

Maan's lips curled into a small smile looking at the stupidity of his childish wife.

Is that a smile? She asked amused, pointing towards his face. It was not some intimidating smirk or evil grin, it was a genuine smile n she had'nt seen that one before.

Maan straightened himself. All... He said to the kid giving him the money while the kid handed all the roses to Geet.

The signal turned green n Maan resumed driving not himself believing that he actually smiled, heartly. It had been years since he had smiled without any specific purpose but today it came just like that, naturally.

They reached Geet's colony or in Maan's words Geet's 'middle class colony' only the smell made him sick. What was he doing here? It was a filthy place not meant for someone as great as him. Though, ironically the person born on the same street ruled his heart.

It was past 7 when they reached Geet's home n Rajji's friends had started leaving. It was small party n she had called some of her friends.

Geet didi.. Rajji exclaimed upon seeing Geet n hugged her dearly. They were meeting after a long time n both really missed each other. Brij n Mr. Handa welcomed Maan but the reality was they had not actually expected him to come.

They ate dinner together but no one spoke regarding only Rajji n Geet were the only persons who liked n wanted to talk. But they can't talk in the presence of the three men present there. So the only sentance spoken on dinner table was 'pass the salt'.

Wow didi thank you so much. Rajji said happily as she opened her gift. They were sitting in Rajji's room to talk as they can't do it outside. The gift was collection of all the books of Twilight series.

Geet knew Rajji's craze for romantic novels. It was Rajji 16 birthday n Geet wanted to gift her this, well aware that Brij n her dad would never let her buy something like that.

You know whats more special I brought it with my own salary. Geet said proudly.

Kya???? You started working?? Jiju is OK with it??

Haan. She answered with a smile.

Geeet... Brij screeched while coming into the room, not very pleased with the news of Geet working. We did'nt married you to work.

Geet stood up in defence. Par Veerji, Maan n Dadimaa have no problem with it. She said softly answering her Veerji back for the first time.

Women are not meant to work out in men's world, specially when they are married. You should be taking care of your family. Brij shouted, more angry, first she did wrong n now was answering back.

Par Veerji...

Brij did'nt let her complete n instead raised his hand to slap her. This was the tradition of Handa family, the men seemed to be living in 17th century considering the women in house below n not once hesitated in physically abusing them if they tried to fight back, even for the right cause. They were born male so they are right, always.

Brij's intended slap never met Geet's cheek for Maan held his hand in mid air n punched him right across his face making his nose bleed. Mr. Handa came running from back.

Nobody has got the nerve to misbehave with my wife n those who do I know how to deal with them. He said, gritting his teeth. Hearing the loud voices, he had decided to come n check n found that insane ready to hit his Geet.

She works or not is our matter n you have no say it. Maan said with finality, his voice so frightening that Brij could'nt have retorted back.

Geet silently said bye to Rajji, she knew they were not going to stay here anymore. Not disappointing her Maan grabbed her hand n yanked her outside.

At night Geet sat on her bed, sad with the turn of event at her home. She did'nt wanted Brij to get hurt in her worst dream but she could'nt deny the gush power n courage she felt with Maan support.

For the first time she was sure that she was right because he was with her. She only answered Brij back because Maan had consented for her job n she knew teaching was no crime.

After marriage a girl leave all things behind n her husband becomes her upmost priority
Nothing else matter than his opinions n choice as well nothing else is more empowering than his support
His 'Yes' means you can fight the world, because you know that he is always there behind to hold you when you fall

Meanwhile Maan entered the room n found Geet deep in thought.

Here. He said forwarding a packet.

What's this? She asked taking it anyway.

Cloths. He stated.

Cloths? Geet asked confused.

You can't learn martial arts in salwar suit. Can you? She was Mrs. Khurana n Maan wanted her to be strong, not always scare scare n run run. Be ready at 5 in morning.

PRECAP- Tai-Chi training...๐Ÿ˜ณ

IMP: Friends add this ID bcoz from now on I'll be sending PMs from this ID only... though it will be really helpful if u could follow fb for updates๐Ÿ˜ณ

MY FB ACCOUNT

Please LIKE n COMMENT, if you liked the updateโญ๏ธ
Acharya10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Me first today...Edited by Acharya10 - 11 years ago
Mayamaan thumbnail
Congraculation...
For New Thread...

OMG...Im 2nd...Cant belive..๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

It was Nyc...Im excited for Next Part...Maan teaching Geet...Mairsalrt...
OMG...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Kya kya ho sakta hai...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Mayamaan - 11 years ago
AmElOdI thumbnail
vry vry nice update...

am totally fida on this ff yaar ๐Ÿ˜›

par muje maan  n geet ki Tai-Chi training sath sath

Cotton or maan ko ak sath deak na he...๐Ÿ˜ณ

cont soon...๐Ÿ˜
Edited by Shifat - 11 years ago
keenu_kk thumbnail