Maaneet FF 'KHUMAARI- Beauty With The Beast'12/132

OsheenDGr8 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
KHUMAARI- Beauty With The Beast

(banner by MsDreamyPrincess)

Frnds me again here with another flavour totally different from MILAN. I will try that u would never feel that the 2 stories are written by same person.
All ur appreciation n depreciation are always wlcm lol😃. N haan spare me for spelling mistakes as I m really bad with them.

Teri saason se meri saasen kuch iss tarah mill jaye
Ke iss jahan ka aks bhi humme chu na paye
Teri rago ka lahu meri rago me behta ho jaise
Tumhari Khumaari ki aag mere jism me jalti hai aise.

We all have some evil traits in us, its natural. But exceptions are always there. We all have some evilness in us but there are certain people who define the word 'BAD'. It is wrong to be bad, to hurt others, to play with nave feelings.

But

Is it right to be good? So good that you can't even fight for yourself, for your own rights. So good that you actually fear bad n can't raise your voice against it. So good that you take all accusitions n pain without a word.

Well who are you n me to decide whats right n whats wrong. But somewhere God is seeing everything n he knows how to make the 'BALANCES'

MAAN SINGH KHURANA

He is clever n cunning like a fox, chivalrous like a leopard n merciless like a python. He is alert like a deer n focused like a jaguar. He never forgets like an elephant. He is short- tempered like a rhino n tactfull like a wolf. His every bone, muscle n feature is carved carefully n intensely like a tiger. He is invincible like a lion, he is Maan Singh Khurana- The Beast

GEET HANDA

Her nose perfect slope. Hair so smooth n supple that you would never get enough of it. Her lips so lucious as if just been kissed n her alluring eyes so hypnotizing that you would love to drown in them. Her round innocent face will snatch your breath away. Her buxom body so facinating n desirable that anyone would reject the open gates of paradise to feel it once. She is GEET HANDA- The Beauty

My other FF
MILAN- The Final Destination

MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT

INDEX BELOW

Edited by OsheenDGr8 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OsheenDGr8 thumbnail
PROLOGUE

She bend her head n sat inside. Last time she sat in car 4 months ago when they were all going for a picnic n this time she is again sitting in a car. But there is a difference last time she felt light n today she was feeling burdened both physically n mentally. Her body was draped in a 24 kg lehanga n heavy jewellery whose cost she can't even imaginee. She was a normal girl then, from a middle class family. Now she is Badi Bahu of Khurana Khandan owners of Khurana Empire. The biggest n richest business empire in the country.

Well one more difference is there. Last time it was her uncle's car but this time its her own. Few rituals, so mighty that whatever husband possess become yours too. But she herself felt no less than a peice of property. Before she belonged to her father n now to her husband.

The car started moving n Geet looked behind at the only person crying, her little sister Raji. She herself is just 19 n Raji, 15. She turned her face back not able to bear her sisters tears. The moment she turned, she felt some dislike beside her like the man got disturebed. Oppsss he is not any man, he is her husband. She shrugged the feeling off thinking that she is misinterpreting. From now on her husband is her best friend, her family, her life, her God. She never saw him in person but have seen his photo once. Today also she did'nt see his face clearly credit goes to the veil.

Geet was 7 when her mom died. She knew what exactly mother's love means n hence showered all her love n care on her sister. She is always ready to help everyone n anyone. It won't be wrong if you call her 'Goodness Personified'. Since childhood her father n brother were over protective about her due her extreme allure. So she has grown admist thousands of restrictions.

Its been almost 45 minutes since she is sitting in the same position her hands n legs have become cold n numb. She moved her hand a little, as a result her bangles made a tinkling sound n she heard him say.

Can't you sit straight for a second.

Edited by OsheenDGr8 - 12 years ago
maaneetmaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
interesting continue soon
kkiddoo thumbnail
nice star ...
continue soon ...
diyachill thumbnail
loved  characters  loved geet and maan characterization...plz continue soon...plz add me in ur pm list...
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ossum dear
superb
lovely prolouge
waiting for part 1 update soon dear
priyankasweet21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
HEY OSHEEN...GREAT ONE DEAR...CONTINUE SOON...BUT ONE THNG LAST LINE WAS AWSME...BECHARI 45 MIN SE EK HI POSITION MEIN BETHI HAI N WEN JUST SHE MOVE LIL HER HUBBY (MATLAB THE BEAST)SAY CANT U SIT STRAIGHT 4R A SEC...HAHAHAHA...KOI ISHE BATAYE BECHARI 24 KG MEIN 45 MIN SE ASSE HI BETHI HAI...HAHAHAHAHA...JUST LUVED IT...CONTINUE SOON...MFG
angel_smily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
congrats for new ff
awesome prologue
waiting for part 1
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice one...pls pm when you update the neext part...