Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
poor khushi she sent the wrong file or did she poor arnav he is starting to fall for her and now this misunderstanding thanks for the pm loved the update

Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I knew it! I just knew the minute I saw that she was writing two articles that she would send the wrong one.. :s

Hope she can clear things up.. At least, she'll stop avoiding him in trying to make him believe that she didn't mean to send that article..

(And I know you never drag MUs, so I can relax.. :D )

Kannvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update..
poor girl..how is she going to explain arnav
indy12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
loved the beginning...sad horrible ending though...MUs have literally gotten me creaped out 😭
huny.thebest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awww my poor baby arnav... he's so desperate n wants to see her.. but khushi iz first avoiding him n to top it she mailed the wrong article... 😒 
barunlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh no no no no!!! Pls dnt end it...I love dis story!!!...Pls continue!!!!
aycma98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i'm issued at myself that i had missed the last tow updates, so much has happened, and i was clueless... anyhow, i'm updated to the chapters now :))) this is such a cute romantic story, a high school story, something that all of us would look back with smile! i loved it. i loved the jealousy, the anger, the competition, the innocence, that surrounded khushi and arnav, and lets not forget their fierce resentment towards each other... as they say opposites attract... they'll be joined at hips in no time! :D Edited by aycma98 - 12 years ago
scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh my! that was a grave mistake! poor thing arnav! he must have been really hurt! hope all will be between him and khushi... now khushi has to do some serious apologising! please update soon!
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail

Originally posted by: tsultana

hey Samiya, first of all want to mention i love ur wrk! Love reading the updates! U write so wel! Cming to this update, poor Arnav, bechara desperatly wants to hook up with Khushi n shes hiding! Lol although shes hiding yet he is on her mind. Hopfuly they sort it out.

Thank you soo much dear 😳... 
Yellow. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update!... arnav is missing khushi badly and trying to reach her but khushi is hell bend on avoiding him... khushi what have you done dear you published wrong article and here comes the MU 😔