Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow! We're back to the present!! Awesome update!! ⭐️ It was soo romantic! ❀️ Rain romance was just beyond words!!😍 They really should have a rain sequence in the show too! 😳 The songs selected were so beautiful! (Thanks for the links!)
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow... full pf romance.thanks
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: azk92

</div><div>
<font color="#cc0033" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks Chitra Di</font>
<font color="#cc0033" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">
</font>
<font color="#cc0033" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh yes, it's coming in the next update lol. </font>
<font color="#cc0033" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">
</font>
<font color="#cc0033" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sorry, might not be what u expect cuz there's some pretty hot stuff out there right now and I am still a shy writer..You know with age and embarrassment and weak theory and practicals and all hahaha...And i like romance more..πŸ˜‰..Tried my best LOL. Let's see how it turns out.. Will post it later! Hang tight!</font>

I am sure it will be great. Romance doesn't mean outright s**. It can be something very sensible too.
Haven't read it yet. Will comment after reading.
PunyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oye Amby!! ye kya tha???!! heart attack degi mujhe!! LOL πŸ˜†  Its so damn hot here in delhi upar se you out with ur hottie update!! Uff!!!  I need a cooler right now! πŸ˜†

Honestly speaking, I don't know where to start.. what to say..

You attempted this update very gracefuly.. Loved your depiction. You chose beautiful words to describe a beautiful scene. (I have read some of the hot ones in IF but couldn't digest them.. am too orthodox, I think..hahahha.) But you Amby, you have really given us a delicate and lovely piece. The way you brought out the passion and desire was subtle yet strong. It didn't hit me hard or made me squirm. Rather, I was flowing with the flow of your writing.

Really, marvelous first attempt at writing a passionate scene. LOVED it!!

And yeah.. dedication to all of us.. you made me so proud girl!! get ready to sign autographs soon.. hahahaha..

Take care and god bless ya!!

πŸ€—

P.S. - I totally agree with MP. ur update makes the original look...ummm... BLEAHHH!! πŸ˜†
Edited by PunyaS - 11 years ago
LalitaLahiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Amby,

Beyond a certain point, cant really respond. What do I comment? ... I would rather say, that I dont want to write anything... after the nonsense we're getting from ekta...thsi was like..heaven...and I want to shut off my laptop and get back to RaYa dreams..made possible by YOU. 

God bless (BigS style πŸ˜‰)
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey Amby.. sorry for late reply.. this is my reply for part.. 15... i hv no words to praise u yaarπŸ‘πŸ‘ this is magical... o maar gaye yaar deewane... tere lover purane... die hard fan tere hai... tu hi kadar na janeπŸ˜† bravo babe... running to read part.16😳
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
read part.16.. before commenting i hv a query.. that Anu in the names u mentioned... is it by chance me??πŸ˜• ok now about da update... wooohhhooo...!! that was one long love making scene galπŸ€ͺ very hot☺️☺️ yet very aesthetically written😍😍 loved every bit of it... u should write scenes lyk this more often... u knw wht i mean??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† keep it up yaar...πŸ‘πŸΌ waiting for the next part😳
kaparikh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey that was awesome and a superb update... 😊
name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
sizzling hot passionate  in i love raya super lovely update
crystal30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
AngieπŸ€—u made my weekend!!! Way too romantic, absolutely Raya way..loved it, loved it

Perfectly written, wht a way to start the b'day😳

Thank you