Users

Frequent Posters

mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: azk92

Did you actually get up and do the dance? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
Cus that I would have really wanted to see ๐Ÿ˜›
LOL thanks if it wasnt for your idea, this probably wouldn't have happened hahaha 

Hey, don't forget to thank me in your Best-writer award acceptance speech! 
azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hey guys!

Here is part 8! I made it extra long to make up for the crappy week. I think it's also one of my favourite parts.  I hope you guys like it! Don't forget to like/comment!!

ENJOY!

Part 8

*Flashback continues*

It was evening, and Apeksha had taken Priya shopping for some things. Ram and Krishuji were home and in their respective rooms.  Ram was working on something and Krishuji was resting.  Ram was walking by her room, when he heard something.  The door was a bit open.  He peeked in and saw his mother, sitting on a chair with a photo frame in her hand.  It was his father's photo. 

Krishuji: Aap jaante hai, Niharika ki sacchai Ram ke saamne aagayi hai.  Mera beta mere paas laut chuka hai.  Nahi, hamara beta mere paas laut chuka hai.  Main jaanti thi, mujhe poora bharosa tha ke ek din, jab saari sachaai uss ke saamne aajayegi toh woh mere paas zarur lautega.  Mere 20 saal ka intezaar khatam ho chuka hai.  Yeh sab Priya ki vaja se hua hai.  Aap jaante hai main Dadi ban ne waali hoon.  (she smiles a little)  Kaash aap bhi yahaan hote hamare pote ko dekhne ke liye.  Kaash yeh sab na hua hota aur hum aaj bhi ek hasta khelta parivaar hote.  Kaash. (and a tear falls from her eyes on to the photo)

Ram's eyes filled with tears as he listened to his mother speak to his father's photo.  He knew she had forgiven him but he hadn't realized how much his mother too had craved to have her son back in her life.  He takes a deep breath and accidently makes a slight noise.

Krishuji looks at the door: Kaun hai? 

She sees Ram through the crack and smiles.

Krishuji: Ram, tum ho?  Aao, andar aao beta.

Ram opens the door and walks in slowly while looking down. 

Krishuji: Ram? Kya hua beta?

He comes and sits on the ground next to her chair and buries his face in her lap.  He starts sobbing.  She caresses his head and his hair. 

Krishuji: Ram? Kya hua? Apni Maa ko nahi bataoge?

Ram, while sobbing: I'm sorry Maa.  Mujhe maaf kardijiye.  Mujhse bahut badi ghalti ho gayi.

Krishuji smiles. 

Krishuji: Ram, yeh tum kya keh rahe ho?  Maa kabhi apne bachho se naraaz hoti hai kya?  

Ram: Lekin aap mujhse naraaz kyun nahi ho? Maine itna sab kuch kardiya.  Yahaan ke uss aurat pe vishwaas kiya jo mere Maa Babuji ko alag kardiya sirf paison ke liye.  

Krishuji: Ram iss mein tumhari koi ghalti nahi hai.  Tumne sirf uss pe bharosa kiya jo tumhe dikhaya gaya tha.  Ab bas, jo hua so hua.  Ab wapas wahi sab yaad karne mein kya fayda?  Ab toh tum aa gaye ho na? Bas, ab mujhe apna beta wapas mil gaya hai.  Yehi mere liye kaafi hai.

Ram: I'm sorry Maaโ€ฆ

He stays there in that position.  Krishuji keeps caressing his head and his hair.  Ram falls asleep in that position, sitting on the ground, with his head in her lap while shes sitting on a chair.  Krishuji doesn't wake him up.  She watched him sleep peacefully. 

Priya and Apeksha walk in a couple hours later.  Priya smiles to see the sight in front of her.  That was what Ram had always needed.  He just needed his mother's lap where he could rest his head and cry.  And he had finally gotten that.  She smiled to see him sleeping peacefully.  Krishuji puts a finger on her lips to tell them to be quiet and not wake him up.  

A few minutes later, Ram wakes up, to find Krishuji with her eyes closed sitting in the same position she was before.  

Ram whispered: Maaโ€ฆ

She opened her eyes and looked at him. 

Krishuji: Kya hua beta? 

Ram: Maa, aap jaaye bistar pe so jaaye. 

She nods, kisses him on the forehead and goes to sleep on the bed.  Ram closes the door and goes to his own room.

There, Priya was still awake.  She was standing by the window, looking out.  He came and hugged her from behind encircling his arms around her waist.  She smiled at his touch.  She felt protected and secure in his strong arms.  He slid his hand under the pallu of her saree, his warm hand touching her bare stomach.  She shivered slightly and then put her hands on his.  He kissed the crook of her neck and stood there, holding her, while they both looked out the window.  She turned her face slightly upwards to look at him from the corner of her eye.  At the exact same time, he turned his slightly downwards to look at her, gently touching her lips with his.  Priya immediately turned her face away and turned a deep shade of red.  She tried to release herself but he tightened his grip around her.  She relaxed again.  

Priya: Toh, kaisi rahi aap ki neend, Maa ki godh mein? 

Ram: Bahut saal bitadiye Maa ke pyaar ke bina.  Tum nahi jaanti main kitna tarsa hu in palon ke liye.  

Priya smiles: Main jaanti hu Ram, sab jaanti hu.  Aap bilkul ek bacche ki tarah hain. 

Ram: Ab chalein? Bahut raat ho gayi hai. 

Priya: Hmmm.

They both laid down in bed and Priya snuggled close to Ram.  She put her head on his chest and fell asleep almost instantly, listening to his heartbeat.  It was like a lullaby for her.  He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her on the head and drifted off to sleep. 

Pregnancy - Month #3

Ram: Maa, aaj Priya ka doctor ka appointment hai toh main usse leja raha hu.  Aur phir kal mujhe Mumbai wapas jaana padega.  Wahan pe bahut kaam baaki hai. 

Krishuji: Ram, beta, tum apni packing karo, main Priya ke saath chali jaati hoon. 

Ram: Nahin Maa, aap araam kijiye, main uss ke saath jaa raha hoon.

Ram, yelling: Priyaaa!! Jaldi karo, der ho rahi hai.   

Priya comes down the stairs in a hurry.  She almost tripped, but caught the railing.  Ram ran to her.  

Ram: Priya! Tum aramse nahin chal sakti.  Gir jaati toh?

Priya doesn't say anything.  She just slowly comes down the rest of the way.  

Priya: Maa, hum log chalte hai. 

Krishuji: Hmm.  Dhyan se jaana.

They drive to the hospital and wait in the waiting room.  Ram is getting really nervous.  He hated going to the doctor and he was scared; scared of something being wrong.  The last time they had gone to the doctor to pick up test results was when he found out Priya might have Cancer.  That day, his entire world came crashing down.  Even though he had not realized his love for her back then, she had become his best friend and he was so afraid of losing her.  Priya sensed his fear.  She put her hand on his.  

Priya: Ram, aap itna ghabraate kyun hai? Sab theek hi hoga.

He doesn't say anything.  The doctor calls Priya inside to examine her first.  And then comes out to get Ram for the ultra sound.  First he declines but the doctor says Priya insisted that he be there.  He comes in and sees her lying on the bed, smiling.  He sits on the chair next to the bed and holds her hand.  The doctor squeezes some gel onto Priya's stomach and starts the ultra sound.  She turns up the sound and all of a sudden, they hear a heart beat.  

Doctor, pointing to the screen: Aur yeh raha tumhara baccha.  Woh awaaz uski dil ki dhadkan hai.  

Tears well up in Ram's eyes as he looks at his unborn baby on the monitor and listens to his heartbeat.  Priya looks at Ram and smiles a teary smile.  He is looking intently at the screen.  

The doctor wipes off Priya's stomach with a towel and then leaves them alone for a few minutes.  Priya sits up.  Ram is still looking at the frozen image on the screen.  This was the moment of realization for him.  It just hit him that there was a life inside Priya now.  A life that had its own heart beat.  

Priya: Ramโ€ฆ

She touches his cheek and gently wipes off the tears.

Ram: Priya, yeh hamara baccha hai.  Yeh tumhare andar ek nani si jaan hai Priya. 

Priya: Haan Ram, main jaanti hu.  

He puts his hand on her bare stomach.  He looks into her eyes. 

Ram: Tumhe kuch mehsoos ho raha hai? 

Priya nods a teary smile.  She puts her hand on top of his.  

Priya: Yahi hamari pyar ki nishani hai Ram.  

He gets up and sits on the edge of the bed, next to her and takes her into his arms, holding her against his chest.  He makes her look into his eyes and kisses her forehead and then holds her tight against his chest again. 

Ram: Thank you Priya, mujhe meri zindagi ka sabse khubsoorat taufa dene ke liye.  I love you Priya. 

Priya smiles: I love you too Ram.

They break the hug and he helps her off the bed.  She fixes up her saree and they leave the doctor's office.  They drive home.  

As soon as they enter the house, Priya turns to Ram, looking very restless and anxious.  Ram looks at her in a funny way. 

Ram: Priya? Kya hua? Tum itni bechain kyun ho rahi ho? 

Priya: Pata nahi mujhe kuch khane ka mann ho raha hai lekin pata nahi kya! 

Ram: Toh chalo kitchen mein jaake dekhte hai kya hai.

Priya: Nahin Ram. 

Ram: โ€ฆ.. 

Priya: Haan pata chal gaya.

Ram looks at her as if she's going to drop some bomb on him.  Like an "Uh-oh" look. 

Ram, hesitantly: Kya? 

Priya: Aap ke haath ke pakode. 

Ram, almost yelling: KYA?! 

Priya: Haan Ram, please! Mujhe aap ke haath ke pakode khane hai.  Yaad hai woh Mumbai mein banaya tha, mujhe surprise kar ne ke liye. 

Ram: Priya, main iss waqt, yahan par pakode kaise banaoon?

Priya: Woh main nahi jaanti, bas mujhe aap ke haath ke pakode khane hai, abhi ke abhi.  (she gives him a pleading look) Please Ram. 

Ram: Theek hai, tum jaake change karlo, tab tak main tumhare liye pakode banata hoon. 

Priya: Haan theek hai

She runs off to go change.  

Ram, calling behind her: Sambhal ke jaana!

He goes to the kitchen in search of ingredients.  He finds everything he needs and lays it out on the counter.  He puts on an apron and starts making Priya pakodas.  Apeksha comes into the kitchen a few minutes later.  Her jaw drops to see her brother cooking. 

Apeksha: Ram!? Tum yahan kya kar rahe ho? 

Ram: Woh Priya ko pakode khane the na toh isiliyeโ€ฆ

Apeksha: Toh mujhe ya Maa ko bula lete, tum yeh sab kyun kar rahe ho? 

Ram, his cheeks turning slightly red: Priya ko mere haath ke pakode khane theโ€ฆ 

Apeksha, trying to control her laughter: Oh.  I see. 

She gets some water from the fridge and then disappears.  A few minutes later, she comes back with Krishuji. 

Apeksha: Maa, dekhiye aap ka beta pakode banata hai. 

Krishuji, trying to control her laughter too: Ram, yeh sab..?

Ram gives Apeksha a death stare. 

Apeksha: Biwi ko pati ke haath ke pakode khane the toh aap ka beta kitchen mein guss ke uss ke liye pakode banata hai.  

They both start laughing.  Just then, Priya comes into the kitchen.  Apeksha and Krishuji both look at her and start laughing again. 

Priya: Kya hua? Aap log aise kyun has rahe hai?

Then she sees Ram with an apron, making her pakodas and understands.  She turns a deep shade of red and turns to leave.  

Apeksha: Rukiye bhabhiji, aap ke pakode almost tayyar hai.  Chaliye Maa.

Apeksha and Krishuji leave the kitchen, leaving Ram and Priya embarrassed.  Ram continues frying the pakodas and soon enough the smell of freshly fried pakodas gets to Priya.  She comes near him and stands there, next to him with the plate of pakodas, chowing them down.  

Ram, frowning at her: Are, mujhe bhi khaane hai. 

Priya turns slightly: Bilkul nahi.  Aap ko raza nahi hai.    

All of a sudden she puts the plate down and starts looking for something else in the kitchen. 

Ram: Ab kya dhund rahi ho?

Priya ignores him and keeps looking through the cabinets.  Ram grabs her by the hand and pulls her towards him, completely taking her by surprise.  Her heart starts pounding.  He makes her look into his eyes and she gets lost in them. 

Ram: Priya, tum kya dhund rahi ho?

Priya chokes out: Achaarโ€ฆ

He lets her go and opens one of the cabinets and takes out a jar.  He opens it, sticks a spoon in it and hands it to her.  She is still staring at him, shocked by his action. 

Ram: Priya, achaarโ€ฆ

Priya snaps out of it and comes back to reality.  She takes the spoon and starts eating it, closing her eyes and savouring every bite of it. 

Ram looks at her like she's compeletely crazy.  He understood she was pregnant and would start getting cravings but this was unbelievable! Priya opens her eyes and sees Ram staring at her.  Her cheeks turn a light shade of pink. 

Priya: Kya?

Ram smiles at his wife's rosy cheeks: Kuch nahi.  

He hands her the plate of pakodas, takes off the apron and leaves the kitchen, smiling to himself. 

That night, Ram finished his packing.  He would be leaving for Mumbai tomorrow early morning for 3 months; their first time being apart for that long.  He had a lot to do when he got back.  Priya was going to stay in Australia with Krishuji and Apeksha.  They ensured him they would take care of her.  He had no doubt and felt totally comfortable leaving her there.  He didn't want to leave her alone though.  They were both dreading these 3 months apart.  But they had to do it; for their future.  As soon as Ram found some proof that could land Niharika in jail, and somehow figure out how to transfer the companies back to him or Priya, he would bring all 3 of them back to live with them.  

He put his last shirt in the suitcase and zipped it up and looked at her.  Priya was sitting on the bed, watching him, tears stinging her eyes.  This was their last night together for 3 months.  He came and sat down next to her.  She looked away, trying to hide her tears.  He tried to turn her face to look at him, but she resisted, even more tears falling down her face now.  He tried one more time, and she gave in.  She looked into his eyes and saw the same pain, and the same anxiety she felt in her heart.  She also saw all that love that he had for her.  He wiped her tears and wrapped his arms around her.  He held her close, tears rolling from his eyes too.  

They sat in each others arms for a long time, savouring every last touch.  He took her hand, made her get up and walked to her side of the bed and made her lie down.  He sat on the edge of the bed and leaned down to give her a kiss on her forehead.  He was moving back up when Priya held his arm and stopped him.  She looked at him with pleading eyes.  He leaned back down and softly but passionately touched her lips with his.  A tear escaped from Priya's closed eyes.  He broke the kiss, moving his lips to her cheek and then down her neck.  He lifted his head up, came up and kissed the tears away from her closed eyes and then climbed over her to the other side of the bed and took her into his arms.  She rested her head on his chest, with his arms wrapped around her, caressing her hair. 

Neither one of them slept that night.  They spent the night in silence, unsuccessfully trying to hide their tears from each other.  

To Be Continued...๐Ÿ˜‰

TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Too emotional Amby...๐Ÿ˜ญ...thanks for the PM...๐Ÿ˜ณ...its really a divine thing to become a mother - and mother is next to god ๐Ÿ˜Š...hope Ram realizes soon in the show too...superbly written..๐Ÿ‘...well done...hats off to your writing...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow Amby! Loved loved loved it! The peaceful sleep on ma's lap, heartbeat that would bring a new meaning to their lives , the pakoda wish and their feelings for the shorter separation by choice!
Enjoyed it thoroughly including the Romantic moment just before the achar makes its entry!

Needed it after a crappy week!

And just reminded me of the ram in chef look! Droolathon begins for
The weekend!

Thanks a toh Amby! Fabulous update!
azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TVserialfreak

Too emotional Amby...๐Ÿ˜ญ...thanks for the PM...๐Ÿ˜ณ...its really a divine thing to become a mother - and mother is next to god ๐Ÿ˜Š...hope Ram realizes soon in the show too...superbly written..๐Ÿ‘...well done...hats off to your writing...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thank youu!! I know i'm sorry but i threw in some romance to lighten it up a little ๐Ÿ˜‰
Thanks again! 
azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fosla

Wow Amby! Loved loved loved it! The peaceful sleep on ma's lap, heartbeat that would bring a new meaning to their lives , the pakoda wish and their feelings for the shorter separation by choice!
Enjoyed it thoroughly including the Romantic moment just before the achar makes its entry!

Needed it after a crappy week!

And just reminded me of the ram in chef look! Droolathon begins for
The weekend!

Thanks a toh Amby! Fabulous update!

Oh ho! Madamji aa gayi! Finally! lol. was waiting for your comment on the last part and then i kind of gave up lol. 
Thanksss!!! 
Yess i needed it too.. I have no inspiration to write an OS after today's episode.. I started writing something and then deleted it cuz it sounded horrible and i had no idea where to go from there.. lol... I think This is one of my favourite ones so far! I just had a lot of fun writing it hahaha. 

Yup i'm going back and rewatching epis to continue my droolathon hahaha.  This week was such a disaster its not even funny.. ๐Ÿ˜ก

You're welcome Angie dear! 
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oye! I read that part from the mobile and assumed I left a message!
Apologies!
Loved the bit where there is a scene similar to morning after but Golu is naughtier!
Return of the don't ever say that! Ever looked fwd ma beta milan!
That's the start of the reunion! All that emotions preceding to his moms reactions!
Rocked it!
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Amby... another winner! ๐Ÿ‘Amazing...
but for god's sake... (or maybe my sake) don't make them just go to sleep in each others arms... sweet as that is, you are leaving too much to our imagination! ๐Ÿ˜‰
azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fosla

Oye! I read that part from the mobile and assumed I left a message!
Apologies!
Loved the bit where there is a scene similar to morning after but Golu is naughtier!
Return of the don't ever say that! Ever looked fwd ma beta milan!
That's the start of the reunion! All that emotions preceding to his moms reactions!
Rocked it!

Hahaha oh ok.. its ok. you are forgiven ๐Ÿ˜›
Thanks! 
azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mem1

Hey Amby... another winner! ๐Ÿ‘Amazing...

but for god's sake... (or maybe my sake) don't make them just go to sleep in each others arms... sweet as that is, you are leaving too much to our imagination! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Your sake LOL.  Good, im glad you use ur imagination ๐Ÿ˜† 
But it's not really necessary.. when the time comes for it i'll write it ahahaha.  ๐Ÿ˜›
But I kind of like the light romance more hahahaha 
Do you know how hard it is to sit here and write this without running away and hiding in a corner?! I finally made my transition from "bends down" to a kiss.. gimme some more time LOL there are lots of ppl in this forum that can write hot updates here hahaha ๐Ÿ˜‰
I can't do it!!!!! i'm preparing myself for the present day part hahaha.. 
Edited by azk92 - 11 years ago