Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: mem1

Hey Amby, was busy today , and read the last part in a hurry while at work. I had to read it again as soon as I got home, and that sent me off to dreamland again!  πŸ˜ 

If I could sing (which BTW I can't, so thank me for not trying! ) I would sing this song for you...
"Aa chal ke tujhe...main le ke chalu... ek aise gagan ke tale
jahan gham bhi na ho, aasoon bhi na ho...bas pyaar hi pyar pale..."

That is exactly what your FF is doing. And the way it is going, I don't mind how long you keep us in FB land... there is no hurry. jab FB se man bhar jaaye, then come back to current day. Either way , it is all heaven!

πŸ€—

Agree... Take your time.. we are enjoying this journey too much. πŸ˜‰

Gita - perfect song dedication to FF.. πŸ˜›
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: azk92

I know, im writing my next update.. youre going to love it!! I fell asleep on my computer last night before I could finish it.. Just copying it from my phone.  

WHAT THE F**** WAS THAT!? WHY WHY WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT?! PK had soo much trouble finding a guy the first time, they're going to put her through that again? This time at the age of 40?! W*F! Are they stupid?!
I dont even believe it as of right now because we've had 3 different leap/separation stories in 2 weeks.. 'm not going to believe it until i see it.  And yes I will keep writing for you die hard RaYa fans πŸ˜›

Amby - you keep writing your version and lets sell it to South Industry. tell them to Scre* the original... and start a new show with your stories.. hahaha..
azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndYa4u

Amby - πŸ€—

LOVED the journey thru the memory lane again.. What a Grand idea girl !!

⭐️

And the Best Story award goes to...

This is YOU giving your "Thank you speech" @ Indian Television Awards ...

Thanks girl!! I knew you would like it πŸ˜‰

Awww I get an ITA award? really? how sweeet!!!! RK and ST better be there to come receive this award with me cuz if it weren't for them, i would never be next level obsessed with BALH and spend all my time writing FFs and OSs and getting yelled at for not paying attention when people are talking to me hahahaha. πŸ˜›
azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: salsaly

v v v nyc part... really v touched scenes... hope one day this will b shown in serial also...😍... u r a talented writer... πŸ‘πŸΌ... i think u shud b a writer... that really suits u... πŸ˜‰.

thanks a lot 4 the pm di... love u... πŸ€—

Thank you so much Saly!! 
thansk for the pic!! one of my favourite episodes! 
lol i'll be a writer for you guys, hows that? πŸ˜›
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: azk92

Thank you so much Saly!! 
thansk for the pic!! one of my favourite episodes! 
lol i'll be a writer for you guys, hows that? πŸ˜›

not u'll b... di , u r nw also a writer 4 us... πŸ˜ƒ
thanks !!!

Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
just simply beautiful  @ram fulfilling all the wishes agains superb mindlblowing i m speechless amby hat off to u sorry for late commentsπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siacutie

just simply beautiful  @ram fulfilling all the wishes agains superb mindlblowing i m speechless amby hat off to u sorry for late commentsπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

thank you!!! I'm glad you liked it!! πŸ€—
No worries, comment/read whenever you get time! πŸ˜Š
azk92 thumbnail

Hey guys!

Here is part 7! Sorry it took a while. It took me forever to write this because I just couldn't think straight, so sorry if it's not the greatest, and you might find some resemblances with my last OS because there's only one way I want this to happen and since it has to be mentioned here, i wrote the same part.  I hope you guys like it anyways! Don't forget to like/comment.  

Part 7

*Flashback continues*

The next morning, Priya wakes up in Ram's arms on the bed, wondering how she got there.  The last thing she remembers is sitting in the car while Ram drived.  She looks down and sees Ram's hand on her bare stomach.  She smiles and slowly untangles herself from his tight grip.  She goes to the bathroom and takes a shower and changes into another saree.  When she comes out, Ram is still sleeping.  She comes and sits on the edge of the bed and leans over him, her wet hair falling all over his face.  But he doesn't move at all.  Not even a flinch.  Disappointed, she stands up and starts to walk away when he grabs her hand and yanks her back.  She shuts her eyes tight, thinking she's going to fall hard on the bed, and falls right into his arms, while he is sitting up in bed.  She slowly opens her eyes and finds herself looking up, lost in Ram's dark chocolate brown eyes. 

Ram: Meri neend disturb kar ke kahan jaa rahi thi?

Priya blushes and lowers her eyes. 

Ram: Ek baat bolu?

Priya looks up at him without saying anything.

Ram: Mujhe tumhara yeh jagane ka tareeka bahut pasand hai.  

Priya blushes and lowers her eyes again. 

Ram: Accha batao, tumne naashta kiya ya juice piya? 

At that Priya immediately gets up and walks to the mirror and starts putting on her jewellery for the day.  She hadn't and she knew Ram would be upset so she just ignored his question.  He understood and got up and went off to change.  Then he went to the kitchen and brought her a glass of juice.  She was still standing by the mirror, pretending to get ready.  He set it on the table and then approached her.  He hugged her from behind and turned her around to face him.  He took her hand and led her to the couch and made her sit down.  He knelt down in front of her and gave her the glass of juice.  She took it silently and started to drink it.  

Ram: Mujhe thoda kaam hai, toh main jaldi se khatam kar leta hu.

He heads over to the study and starts to work.  Meanwhile Priya goes for a walk in the garden.  She walks for a  bit, and then sits down on the swing, relaxing and breathing in the fresh air.   She thought about all that had happened and then thought about what might happen.  Everything was out in the open for Ram but he still hadn't contacted his mother.  He still hadn't talked to Priya about his past and she wasn't sure if he was going to.  What would be his reaction in Australia? Would he be able to open up about it?  And what was going to happen with Niharika now that she was pregnant?  How long were her and Ram going to be apart for?  They still had a long journey ahead of them.  But now they were together.  And now they had another something that would bind them together forever, and give them even more strength to fight.  Keeping this positive thought in the front of her mind, she stands up, and starts to walk back towards the house.  

All of a sudden she feels a little dizzy and wobbles a bit.  She tries to steady herself, but not before Ram scoops her up in his arms.  He looks deep into her eyes, while she puts her arms around his neck for support.  She looks at him longingly while he carries her back to the house.  He puts her down on the bed, sits down on the edge of the bed and gives her a glass of water. 

Ram: Priya, tum theek to ho na?

Priya: Haan bas thoda sa chakkar aa gaya tha. 

Ram: Ab tum thoda araam karo.  

Priya: Kya Ram, saara din toh araam hi kiya hai.  Main pregnant hoon, marne waali toh nahi.  

Ram looks at her in shock, that quickly turns into anger.  She bites her tongue and closes her eyes at what she had just said.  She knew how afraid he was of that and his fear had been brought out a few times.  Once during the cancer scare and then again when she fainted at the airport.  Ram gets up and turns to leave.  She holds his hand. 

Priya: I'm sorry, Ram.  Mujhe aise nahin bolna chahiye tha. 

He takes his other hand and makes her let go of his hand.  He leaves the room without saying another word.  Why had she said that?  He knew it might have just slipped out but still.  She shouldn't have said that, even as an accident.  He comes outside to the garden and sits on a bench.  A couple minutes later, Priya comes outside looking for him.  She sees him sitting on the bench with his chin resting on his folded hands.  She comes and sits down next to him and puts her hand on his arm.   

Priya: Ram'

Ram doesn't answer her.  He completely ignores her.

Priya: Ram' I'm sorry.  Please mujhe maaf kardo.  Mujhe aisa nahin bolna chahiye tha.  

He still ignores her.  He stands up to leave, but she catches his hand.  She is holding his hand, while he is standing, his back facing her.  He closes his eyes and a single tear escapes.  

Priya: Ram' Please.. I'm sorry.   

He doesn't reply.

Priya, still holding his hand, gets up and comes and stands in front of him.  A tear rolls down her cheek too. 

Priya: Ram'Please' I'm sorry. 

He looks into her teary eyes and takes her into his arms.  She closes her eyes and feels his unsteady heartbeat, which was screaming out his fear, just as loud as his eyes were. 

Ram: Priya, dobara, galti se bhi yeh baatein mat karna. 

Priya nods.  They separate and sit down on the bench.  He puts his arm around her shoulder and she puts her head on his shoulder, and a hand on his chest.  He kisses her on the head and they sit, enjoying the fresh air and the view of the beautiful garden. 

The next day, Ram packs up their stuff and they get ready to go to the airport.  They check in and get on the plane.  As they're about to take off, Ram remembers the seaplane incident where Priya got scared, and holds her hand.  First she looks at him, confused and then smiles.  He squeezes her hand a little bit.  

Time goes by while they are in flight.  In the last hour, Priya notices Ram is a little disturbed.  Just quiet and looking out the window.  

Priya: Ram' 

He turns to look at her and faintly smiles.

Priya: Kya baat hai?

Ram: Kuch bhi toh nahi. 

Priya: Aap mujhse chupayenge? 

Ram: Are, jab koi chupane wali baat hogi toh chupaunga na. 

Priya smiles: Maa ke baare mein soch rahe hain na?

Ram, looking down: Tumhe har baat pata hoti hai toh phir tum poochti kyun ho?

Priya: Woh aapse naraaz nahi hai Ram.  Woh aapse bahut pyar karti hai. 

Ram turns to look at her: Tumhe kaise pata. 

Priya looks away.  

Ram: Tum mili thi na usse? Kaisi hai woh Priya? Main kitna bura hoon.  Ek accha beta, ek accha pati, aur ek accha bhai bhi nahin ban saka.  Kash main ek accha pita ban paun.

Priya turns back to look at Ram, who was looking out the window again, with a couple of tears falling down his cheeks.  

She turns his face to make him look at her.  She places one hand on his cheek and looks into his eyes.  

Priya: Ram, aap ek bahut acche bete hain, aap ne apni bauji ki aakhri khwaish poori nahin ki?  Ki na? (he nods) Toh phir?  Aur aise hi aap ek bahut acche bhai bhi hai.  Sab ka khayaal rakha hai aapne.  Natasha aur Ishika ki shaadi karwai.  Karwai na? (he nods again) Toh phir? Aur aap bahut acche pati hai.  Sabse acche.  Mera kitna khayaal rakha aapne, aur meri wishes ko bhi poora kiya, aur itna pyar jo karte hai mujhse.  Karte hai na? (he nods again). Toh phir aap aise kyun keh rahe hai?  Aur rahi baat ek acche pita ho ne ki, toh mujhe poora vishwaas hai ke aap iss duniya ke sabse acche pita honge, jaante hai kyun? Kyun ki aap hamare hone wale bacche se itna pyar karte hai aur yehi baat sab se zyada mayine rakhti hai.  

Ram: Priya, tumne mera sawaal ka jawaab nahi diya.  Maa kaisi hai? Woh theek to hai na?

Priya rested her head on his shoulder. 

Priya: Woh bilkul theek hai.  Aur aapko dekh kar aur bhi theek ho jaygegi. 

Ram smiled a little and rested his head on hers.  

They landed in Sydney.  As they were driving to Krishuji's house, they passed by many of the places they had visited the last time around.  More memories flashed in front of their eyes.  Finally, they pulled up in front of her house. 

They sat in the car for a while.  Ram wasn't ready yet.  He didn't know what to say.  How could he face her after all these years of hatred?  Would she forgive him? Priya sensed his fear.  She took his hand in hers.  

Priya: Ram, aap chitna mat kijiye.  Woh aapki Maa hai.  Maa apne baccho se kabhi naraaz nahi hoti.  Woh aap se bahut pyar karti hai.  Sab kuch theek ho jayega. 

Ram: Main nahin jaanta Priya.  Main jaanta hu ke woh mujhe maaf kardegi lekin kya main apne aap ko kabhi maaf kar paunga?  Itne saal baad, kis muh se jaoon un ke paas. 

Priya makes him look at her.  

Priya: Ram, iss mein aap ki koi galti nahi thi.  Maa yeh baat jaanti hai.  Woh aapko doshi nahi maanti.  Aap bhi yeh baat samajh lijiye.  Aap apni saari zindagi iss guilt mein nahi guzar sakte.  Sab kuch theek ho jayega Ram.  (She squeezes his hand)  Ab chaliye.  

They got out of the car.  Priya held Ram's hand, her fingers interlocked between his and they walked up to the front door.  They rang the doorbell and waited.  She squeezed his hand a little and then let go.  Ram could feel tears stinging his eyes. 

Krishuji opened the door.  She looked up at Ram and froze.  Tears welled up in her eyes. 

Krishuji, almost whispered: Ram' 

Tears started streaming down Ram's face.  He had seen his mother after 20 years.  

He choked out: Maa'

Ram and Priya both as a couple, for the first time after getting married, bend down and touch her feet.  Krishuji puts her hand on each of their heads and blesses them. She makes them stand up.   

Krishuji: Mera ashirwad hamesha tum dono ke saath hai.  Khush raho. 

Ram still has tears flowing from his eyes.  Krishuji caresses Ram's cheek.  He holds her hand with his and starts sobbing.  He hugs her and puts his head on her shoulder and cries.  Krishuji rubs his back with one hand and holds his head, caressing his hair with the other.  Priya had tears in her eyes too at the sight in front of her.  She smiled a little. 

After a few minutes, when Ram stops crying, Krishuji makes him look at her and wipes his tears, like a mother does when her child is in pain.  She makes him bend his head and kisses him on the forehead.  

Ram didn't need to say anything.  His tears spoke volumes for him.  They both knew what each other felt and it was enough.  It was enough to restore the relation between them.  

Krishuji then comes to Priya, hugs her and then kisses her on the forehead too.  She puts her hand on Priya's cheek.  

Krishuji: Thank you, beta, mere bete ko sambhalne ke liye, uss ka khayal rakhne ke liye aur usse dher saara pyaar dene ke liye.  

Priya again smiles a teary-smile.  

Suddenly Apeksha appears, hearing all the commotion. 

Apeksha: Maa, kaun hai? 

She stops in her tracks when she sees Ram and Priya at the door. 

Ram moves aside leaving Krishuji and Priya and walks over and stops in front of Apeksha. 

Ram: Apeksha, apne bhai ko maaf karde.  Mujhse bahut badi galti ho gayi.

Apeksha has tears in her eyes too.

Apeksha: Nahi Ram, yeh tum kya keh rahe ho? 

She comes and hugs him.  Priya comes and hugs Apeksha too.  Everyone has a teary-smile on their face.  Priya steps back and all of a sudden feels dizzy again.  She was exhausted from the flight.  She is about to fall when Ram catches her by the waist.  She opens her eyes to find herself in Ram's strong protective arms, looking straight into his dark chocolate brown eyes.  He lifts her up and Apeksha shows him their room.  He puts her gently down on the bed and covers her with the comforter.  She drifts off to sleep.  Krishuji and Apeksha are standing in the doorway with a puzzled expression on their faces.  Ram comes out and explains everything to them.  The whole story, from when him and Priya met, to Niharika and to the end when they signed the divorce papers and then finding out Priya was pregnant.

Krishuji: Ram, tumhara divorce?

Ram: Maa, divorce toh sirf kaanooni daur par hua hai.  Hum ne agni ko saakshi maan kar saath phere liye hai.  Hamara rishta aise hi koi kaagaz ke tukde pe sign karne se khatam thodi hoga.  India paunchte hi, hum wapas hamara legal marriage karwa denge.  

Krishuji: Theek hai Ram, jaisa tum theek samjho, lekin Priya yahin rahegi, hamare saath.  Aur tum bhi yahin rahoge, jab tak tum Australia mein ho.  Tum kahin nahi jaa rahe ho.

Ram: Yeh sab khatam hote hi, aap log hamare saath India wapas chaloge.  Bahut saal bitadiye apni Maa aur behn ke beger, aur aap ko bhi bahut saal ho gaye aap ke bete ke beger.  Ab bas, aur nahi.  

Krishuji: Ab jaao, tum jaake araam karo.  Itna lamba safar ke baad bahut thak gaye hoge. 

Ram nods and leaves.  He comes back to the room where Priya is still sleeping.  He sits down by the edge of the bed and caresses her hair.  He kisses her on the forhead and then on her belly button.  He goes off to change and then comes and lies down beside her.  Thanking God for reuniting him with his real family and for sending Priya in his life, he drifts off to sleep'

Edited by azk92 - 12 years ago
ranii.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
love love looovveee itt!! The whole story is too good! And love the way you incorporated your other OS into this read every single update but don't comment as often :( but LOVE it keep up with the updates!! Looking more forward to updates then the show :(
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Superb dear πŸ‘...please continue 😊...its just awesomeπŸ‘πŸΌ...thanks for the PM...really loved it...In fact have copied ur previous parts on my PC so that I can read them whenever I want...😳