seriallover_OMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
AJ ke episode me mujhe kisi par bahut jyada daya aayi to vo tha INDUπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Episode starts with jail where sadanand is cursing sanchi and her family.One officer gave a cup of tea to sadanand and asked him to help in his case,,,sadanand gets more irritated.Indu asked that officer to find about veena condition's in hospital..Sadanand taunts indu about sanchi and indu warned him not to say a word and he knows about how he was illegally staying in sanchi's house.Sadanand got shocked...

Sanchi and her family are now shifting back to their own house as veena devi got discharged from the hospital.Tiwaris are now shifting to that house where sanchi and her family were staying before.(they are switching houses)ehehhehehehhee

Malti devi scolded radha for doing these kind of illegal things.She went to police station and scolded sadanand for everything he did to sanchi and her family.Sadanand was speechless and indu was quite all the way...Malti devi blamed sadanand for dragging indu in this situation.

Sanchi and her family are very happy to be back.They are cleaning their house now.

PRECAP----zabardast

Indu's friends gave him a newspaper to read which was all flooded with sanchi's praise that how she tackled indu and put him in jail,,,all with her witty tricks.Indu read all that and furiously threw the newspaper away...😑😑😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roshaeldsouza91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜”even m feeling bad for indu... and luved malti devi's reply to his brother.. 
precap luks lyk zor ka jhatka... now wat is this it comes in newspaper... in indu style bhayankar cyclone aane wala hai...😑
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update...wow...looks like tomorrow will be a big dhamaka!
ps_ilu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. 

I really hope someone squealed on her. Want the story to make sense - otherwise LOL! I'm sorry - but its cracking me up. So Saanchi's way of faking mom's suicide to get rid of Indu Singh is to leak the real story to the newspaper?? Why fake it and cheat Indu Singh?? No.. doesnt make sense so surely someone close to Saanchi leaked the story. 

suki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update!

I just skimmed through today's epi as well. Loved watching Radha Rani and Shoba Rani crying, it's bad I know to enjoy anyone suffering, but man do those two deserve it!
I liked seeing Sanchi and family finally getting their home back, I'm almost glad that they did it in such an underhand manner as they played the wicked Tiwaris at their own game. What I didn't like was Sanchi taunting Malti Devi indirectly when she cussed Radha. But to be fair Sanchi doesn't know that Malti Devi has been supporting her and agrees with her getting her house back!

God knows what Sanchi and her parents are going to say in court. I think it's there where the press will get such masala vala news about her ploy. But like ps_ilu says if someone does spill the beans on them who will it be? The only people who know besides the Mathurs are Sitaram and Mahak, and I don't think those two will say anything.
No I have feeling as the newspaper quotes Veenaji, that she high on the success of their plan will blab all. Unable to bask alone in the pride of her daughter's achievement she won't be able to keep her mouth shut. I don't think she will tell the whole story, such as the fake suicide attempt as otherwise Indu and Saranand will walk free, but she will tell on how Sanchi manipulated Indu into giving the property papers.
Or maybe she will be dumb enough to spill all the gory details. Saranand has been proven as forcibly taking the Mathur's home, and if Sanchi says Indu was harassing her that gives leverage for the police to keep him locked up too. I can only pray that the Cvs don't show Sanchi as the fool who tells all.

I actually feel sorry for the Mathurs as they joy is bound to be short-lived, when Indu finds out the truth! And I was right Indu is only sitting in a jail cell as he feels guilty! Oh Sanchi you are so screwed when Indu discovers the truth. You didn't just betray, humiliate, degrade and break his heart for the umpteenth time. You made his mother cry and beg too this time. And for that and that alone Indu will make you and your family cry a hundred tears for every one of Malti Devis!

I can't wait to see Indu bust out of jail, and re-group with his boys; I think finally our dabaag Indu will be back! Oh can you imagine the irony if he gets out legally?! Lol the wannabe lawyer Sanchi has him locked up on fake charges, yet the gunda Indu walks free by using the power of the law! That would be so funny!

P.S I don't know how many people do read my posts, but I really appreciate it when people comment on them! I'm just surprised that anyone can be bothered to read such long posts lol!

Edited by suki11 - 11 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Suki, I always read and comment. Am at work and cheating so can't say much will do later when I have watched the episode.
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update!! 😊
madanike thumbnail
Loved ur post suki .waiting for indu to cum out and teach sanchi a very good lesson that she will remember the entire life and make her understand indu.But this time I would say it was indu's foolishness for again trusting her .He should have never given the property papers beforehand.Enough of sanchi's brilliancy and witty answers.Now its turn for indu singh.
Rashmi04 thumbnail
Now it is high time to  show something different other than  .. indu after saachi for marriage .
All serials are incomplete without love angle. When will  saachi change her attitude towards indu?
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Suki we always read your posts yaar! And as for love angles shuru hoga yaar don't worry... There is something interesting happening everyday and the story is zooming quite fast... So let's wait for the realisation and love to start in a normal pace warna it will look forced and all this effort wasted... How can someone like sanchi who hates him so much start feeling sorry for him/loving him so soon...it will happen after the forced wedding and that too gradually... In most popular love stories, realisation of love happens Eventually and that's how the story remains interesting (not to mention, the chemistry between the leads)...so fret not girls, it'll all happen in good time...:)

And for today's episode, why in the papers? Is it because indu Singh is an MLAs son and any news about him would have been juicy enough to cover in the media?πŸ€”
Edited by lashy - 11 years ago