Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avishinz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Suki..i always read ur post and like it because its is long and good.

Loved ur point that Indu is sitting in a jail cell because he feels guilty...

I think the nurse will blurt out the truth that dosage of sleeping pills was well within the limits and hence Indu will come to know the truth.

Saanchi --baand bajne wala hain..

Its going to be a tit for tat story from hereon and Indu tat for Sanchi tit will be marriage.
roshaeldsouza91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suki11

Thanks for the update!

I just skimmed through today's epi as well. Loved watching Radha Rani and Shoba Rani crying, it's bad I know to enjoy anyone suffering, but man do those two deserve it!
I liked seeing Sanchi and family finally getting their home back, I'm almost glad that they did it in such an underhand manner as they played the wicked Tiwaris at their own game. What I didn't like was Sanchi taunting Malti Devi indirectly when she cussed Radha. But to be fair Sanchi doesn't know that Malti Devi has been supporting her and agrees with her getting her house back!

God knows what Sanchi and her parents are going to say in court. I think it's there where the press will get such masala vala news about her ploy. But like ps_ilu says if someone does spill the beans on them who will it be? The only people who know besides the Mathurs are Sitaram and Mahak, and I don't think those two will say anything.
No I have feeling as the newspaper quotes Veenaji, that she high on the success of their plan will blab all. Unable to bask alone in the pride of her daughter's achievement she won't be able to keep her mouth shut. I don't think she will tell the whole story, such as the fake suicide attempt as otherwise Indu and Saranand will walk free, but she will tell on how Sanchi manipulated Indu into giving the property papers.
Or maybe she will be dumb enough to spill all the gory details. Saranand has been proven as forcibly taking the Mathur's home, and if Sanchi says Indu was harassing her that gives leverage for the police to keep him locked up too. I can only pray that the Cvs don't show Sanchi as the fool who tells all.

I actually feel sorry for the Mathurs as they joy is bound to be short-lived, when Indu finds out the truth! And I was right Indu is only sitting in a jail cell as he feels guilty! Oh Sanchi you are so screwed when Indu discovers the truth. You didn't just betray, humiliate, degrade and break his heart for the umpteenth time. You made his mother cry and beg too this time. And for that and that alone Indu will make you and your family cry a hundred tears for every one of Malti Devis!

I can't wait to see Indu bust out of jail, and re-group with his boys; I think finally our dabaag Indu will be back! Oh can you imagine the irony if he gets out legally?! Lol the wannabe lawyer Sanchi has him locked up on fake charges, yet the gunda Indu walks free by using the power of the law! That would be so funny!

P.S I don't know how many people do read my posts, but I really appreciate it when people comment on them! I'm just surprised that anyone can be bothered to read such long posts lol!

Not only read your post even liked it... i agree our bhaiya ji is going to be back in his dabbang avatar... and a big dhamaka is surely awaited..
roshaeldsouza91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: avishinz

Suki..i always read ur post and like it because its is long and good.

Loved ur point that Indu is sitting in a jail cell because he feels guilty...

I think the nurse will blurt out the truth that dosage of sleeping pills was well within the limits and hence Indu will come to know the truth.

Saanchi --baand bajne wala hain..

Its going to be a tit for tat story from hereon and Indu tat for Sanchi tit will be marriage.

woh bhi do tarike ka band.. shaadi ka band and wat she did uska band... matlab band toh pakka bajega chaahe aisse ya waise(in indu style)...
UDEY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ suki11 

Reading your post is such a joy ! In fact I look forward to them .They may be long , but they r never rambling ; n you always have a fresh take on d happenings ! So , pls keep watching  : )  & posting ur comments ... All d best ðŸ˜ƒ