Lovely teaser
Aag dono taraf se barabar lagi hai
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Madhuri53

Lovely teaser

Aag dono taraf se barabar lagi hai

abhi bhi tow timing kar rahi ho... mai bhi teaser par rahi hu.. really nice one... looking for next part
aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hey gals! hows all... See asromised i am back with next update nd didnt made you all wait for much... so next part is coming in an hour... Get ready with your juicy comments...

So who all are waiting for it

aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8

Part 15:

"Geet are you fine. Just ignore that fellow. He can't do anything until I am with you." Maan asked as soon as Vikram left from there

"I am fine Maan. Don't worry." Geet assured him while giving him her all tym sweet smile

"Geet do you really wanted to go in the party tonight I mean that Vikram will also be present in the party" Maan asked as he still haven't forgotten the look at Geet's face.

"Maan I said na that I am fine. And if we won't go in the party den Dev, Vicky nd Annie won't go too for the party. Even Dadimaa is not here nd Raichands are our old Family friends. They won't like if no one from our family will go for the party." Geet tried to explain him but Maan was still apprehensive.

"But Geet….."

"Maan, I don't have to fear for anything until you are with me. Now please don't say anything else." Geet interrupted in between nd Maan sighed giving up but he had made a mental note that he won't allow Vikram to be near Geet around 10 cm of her vicinity. Thinking this he just smiled at her warmly to which she just smiled back nd dey both headed towards home to get ready for the party tonight.

"You are going to wear this for the party?" Savy asked as she gave a look to Geet's suit.

"Ya wats wrong with the suit." Geet said looking at her simple yet elegant suit

"Wrong? Pls tell me what's right in this? For god sake Geet you are not Geet Handa anymore, you are Geet Maan Singh Khurana now nd to cry out loud this is for the first tym after your marriage that you nd Jiju are making public appearance so atleast dressed according to that." Savy chided her nave friend nd Geet's cheeks turned into darkest shade of red as she realized wat Savy was saying is true nd the mere realization has made her heart danced in joy. The thought that today the whole world will recognize her as Maan's wife was enough for her to feel butterflies running in her stomach. Savera rolled her eyes seeing her best friend hopelessly in Love that by the mere name of her husband she started blushing

"Geet, for heaven sake come out from your dream world nd lets select what you are going to wear today." Savera loud voice broke Geet's thoughts nd she twisted her lips seeing Savera breaking her thoughts regarding her Maan to which Savy just rolled her eyes nd started searching something best for her.

After an hour of searching both agreed on a net Turquoise Saree with light work of embroidery. The Saree was with simple work yet it looked elegant nd Geet instantly agreed on it knowing that how Maan like simple nd elegant things. Nd anyways she herself doesn't believe in artificiality so she decided to be simple. She just applied a layer of Kohl in her eyes nd Lip gloss on the name of Make up. Her own natural beauty was enough to make her look out of world. She puts Diamond danglers on her ears on the name of jewellary. And finally she puts Mangalsutra round her neck nd Sindoor on her forehead which just added more charm in her beauty. Afterall her Sindoor nd Mangalsutra are the symbol of her relationship with Maan. It indicates that she belonged to her Maan nd only Maan, therefore it had to make her look more beautiful. No other jewellary in this world could make her look this beautiful as her Mangalsutra nd Sindoor did no matter how much expensive they can be.

She looked herself in the mirror only to find the most beautiful woman in this world looking back at her. She smiled after giving a scrutinizing gaze to herself making sure that she had dressed well nd Maan would like it wen he'll see her. She blushed hard wen she thought how Maan would react wen he'll see her like this. She still haven't forgotten the day after her marriage wen Maan was looking at her unblinkingly en she was dressed in a blue Saree for going to her house. How her heart did a summersault wen she felt Maan's intense gaze on her. At that tym she was too nave to understand her own feelings but now she knows y Everytym she felt different wenever Maan was near him nd the mere realization made her heart skips its beats million tymes. The mere mention of Maan's name was enough to make her heart flutter. Nd here she's going to make a public appearance with Maan for the first tym after their marriage. From today whole world will recognize her as Maan's possession nd the mere thought was giving her goosebumps in her body.

She didn't realize for how long she stood in front of mirror staring at her reflection until her cell phone beeped breaking her trance. She looked at the caller only to find "Vicky" Calling.

"Hey Bhabhi! All ready to go with Bhai." Geet heard Vicky's voice from the other side as soon as she answered the call making her blush.

"I am ready Vicky. Are you guys ready?" Geet answered after a while calming her racing heart.

"Ready? We are already on our way Bhabhi." Vicky said as a matter of fact nd Geet gasped in shock.

"You guys are on ur way? But how will I come then. You all should inform me before leaving." Geet said in panic not giving any chance to Vicky to speak.

"Bhabhi Relax! How can you think that we'll leave you alone? I just wanted to say that me, Savera, Annie, Dev Bhai nd NT Bhabhi are on our way. You are going to come with Maan Bhai 'alone'." Vicky explained giving stress on the word 'alone' nd Geet instantly blushed hard as she realize wat Vicky had just said.

"Wat Bhabhi? I thought that you'll thank me for giving a quality tym to you Love Birds but instead of praising me you misunderstood me. It hurts." Vicky said mischievously in a faking hurt voice while Geet just rolled over her eyes.

"Shut up Vicky! Just wait until I meet you den see what I'll do." Geet said sternly while Vicky just chuckled

"We'll see that Bhabhi. Till then enjoy Ur tym with Bhai 'alone'. There will be no one to disturb you guys. Bye See you in the party." Vicky said nd cuts the call before Geet could say anything else.

Geet just stood over dere motionless for a while trying to register Vicky's words. Did he just said that she nd Maan are going together 'alone'. O God! Already she was feeling nervous to go in front of Maan like this nd on top of it she has to go with Maan 'alone'. She don't have to guess whose master mind it could be behind all this. It could be none other then her best friend Savera who must be now dancing in victory making her stuck up in this situation. Geet closed her eyes nd took deep breaths in order to calm her racing heart explaining herself countless tymes that this is not the first tym she nd Maan are going somewhere alone. They had gone alone many tymes before therefore there's nothing to worry about it yet her traitor heart was beating like it just did a marathon. She kept her hand on her heart to calm down its erratic heartbeats but nothing is working.

Finally she managed to compose herself a bit wen she realized that Maan must be waiting for her downstairs nd she was standing over here in front of the mirror for god knows how long. She mentally whacked herself for her foolishness nd immediately headed outside her room taking her purse nd mobile calming down her racing heart.

Here Maan was waiting for Geet near his car from past 30 mins but it seems that his wife was taking her own sweet tym to get ready. It's strange because knowing Geet he knows that she never took this much tym to get ready. Is she ok, he thought as worry start to cloud over his heart. He still haven't forgotten the office incident in the noon. How much scared she was due to that leech Vikram. Probably she must be worried or scared due to that. He must go nd check to see if she's fine. Thinking this he just turned to go inside the house wen the sight he saw in front of her made him rooted at its place. He saw Geet stepped out of the house adjusting her Saree nd den every other thing didn't seem to matter any more.

Maan just stood over dere mesmerized looking at the epitome of beauty in front of him clad in a Turquoise Saree coming towards him. "Beautiful" was the first word that came from his mouth which was more as a whisper. All the while her eyes were just fixed on the ground as if it was the most fanaticizing thing in the world. she had done minimal make up nd had just wore her Mangalsutra nd diamond Danglers in her ears on the name of Jewellary yet she looks breath taking nd she had definitely taken his breath away with her simple yet scintillating beauty. But wat caught his attention was the pinch of Sindoor on her forehead marking her as his possession. He didn't realize wen Geet came near him nd stood in front of him with her eyes casted down. World around Maan doesn't seems to exist anymore as his gaze was just fixed on the beauty in front of him.

To say that he was numb at that moment would be an understatement as he was totally spellbound with the beauty in front of him. Geet lifted her eyes for a while nd Maan saw her eyes covered with just a layer of kohl highlighting her already Deep hazels. Maan's gaze moved to her quivering lips from her eyes which were decorated only with Pink Lip gloss making her rosy lips even more beautiful. Apart from these two she didn't applied anything as a makeup yet she was looking out of this world with her simple nd natural beauty. To say that she was looking Beautiful would be an understatement as she was looking divine in her simple yet breathtaking attire. Today definitely the whole world is going to get jealous of him as the most beautiful thing in this world belongs to him.

Geet had just casted her eyes down since the tym she had stepped out from the house. She didn't have it in her to look at Maan as she could feel his intense gaze on her which was burning each nd every fiber of her body. Her heart was urging her to raise her eyes nd look at the person in front of him but she was too conscious to look at him due to his burning gaze which seems to see through her soul. Finally she gave up in front of her heart nd looked up only to find her husband clad in black tuxedo looking handsome nd hot more den he use to. He was not looking less then a Greek God with his clothes sticking perfectly to his perfectly carved body. She had this sudden urge to touch him, feel him nd she could have done this also if she didn't noticed Maan's gaze which has now travelled down her lips from her eyes nd her cheeks turned into a darkest shade of Red realizing where he was looking at. She didn't need any words from him to know how she's looking. His looks said it all to her. It told her that she's looking beautiful may be more then that.

Dey keep on looking at each other for what seems like eternity wen Loud shrill of Maan's phone broke their staring session. Maan immediately looked other side nd took out his cell only to find "Annie" calling.

"Ya Annie!"

"Bhai where are you both. We all had already reached to the party. Did you guys left from there also or not?" Maan heard Annie's voice with the noise behind her he understood that Party had already started.

"Ya Annie we are on our way only. Will be there soon." Maan said nd cuts the call before Annie could say anything else

"Wo I think we should leave now. Everyone had already reached over dere nd waiting for us." Maan said looking everywhere but her to which Geet just nodded slightly nd move towards the car door. Maan took a deep breath to calm his bated breath due to his stunning wife before getting inside the car nd drove off towards his destination.

After a drive of whole 45 mins they finally reached the venue. Hole drive towards the venue was silent with Maan nd Geet stealing glances of each other tym to tym but then immediately looked other way wen they found other one caught them staring. No matter how hard they tried but they couldn't able to take their eyes off each other. Geet was continuously fidgeting with the edge of her Saree pallu in nervousness while Maan was finding it hard to concentrate on road than on Geet. Everytym her bangles tinkled Maan felt like someone had played the sweet cords of the melody. Many tymes he found her pushing back the strands of her silky hair behind her ears nd his hands itched to do that for her nd feel that soft skin of her cheeks nd ear but somehow he control his urge to do that nd as a result his grip on the steering wheel gets tightened in order to control the desires coursing in his body. The faint nd mesmerizing scent of her body filled the whole car was just igniting the flames of Desire in him nd he just tightened his jaws to get a grip on his emotions so that he won't do something stupid.

Geet's condition was not less. She never found this much difficult to sit beside him like she was feeling now. An unknown sensation was coursed through her veins wenever she found him staring at her nd she immediately looked other side in order to hide her blush which crept Everytym he looked at her with his intense gaze. His masculine scent hits her nostrils making her thoughts go wilder nd wilder for her own husband. She immediately remembered of the Advertisement of that famous Men's Deo which just drives every girl crazy nd currently her condition was not less then those desperate bimbos in the advertisement as she wanted to hug Maan tight nd feel each nd every part of his body breathing his strong Masculine scent in the process. She immediately whacked herself mentally for thinking so erotic for her husband. Literally her thoughts had become very much shameless now-a-days for him. But what can she also do wen the Greek God is sitting just beside him nd all she could do is just to stare at him. In process to calm herself, she sometimes fidgets with the edge of her Saree pallu nd sometimes push her strand back to calm all the wild desires coursing in her body.

Their world of desires for each other broke wen Maan stopped the car with a sudden jerk as they reached the venue. They both looked at each other nd gave a faint smile to each other nd then immediately looked other side so that none of them could know what was going in other's mind. Geet took a deep breath nd turned to get down the car. The moment Geet turned to get down the Car Maan's Throat went dry looking at the sight which was not less then a treat to his eyes. Geet was wearing a sleeveless blouse which was almost backless from back nd just a small strip of cloth was holding it from back revealing the milky white skin of her back as she had moved her hairs to one side of shoulders giving a clear view of her back.

Maan gulped down his saliva as he felt a sudden urge in him to touch nd feel that velvety soft skin of hers. His wife had definitely planned for his death today with her innocent yet sexy look nd the worse part is that she herself is unaware of the desires she was arousing in his body with this look of hers. Maan cursed his shameless libido umpteenth tym as he felt himself getting all hard just by looking at her. He was afraid that today he'll definitely do something stupid if he won't keep his emotions in check. Wasn't what was happening till now was enough that now he have to fight with himself more to keep his hands off her, he thought as he kept gaping at her direction even after she got down from car. His trance was broken wen Geet knocked at the window pain bringing him back in the real world nd this is wen he realized that he was drooling over his own wife. He pushed back his hairs nd gets down from the car giving car keys to valet to park it.

Every eye in the party turned to look at them as they made their grand entry inside the party hall stealing the limelight. Vicky, Savera, Annie nd Dev turned to look at the door only to find the most beautiful couple standing on the door. They admired them as they looked perfect with each other while the other women in the party were feeling jealous of Geet for her simple yet scintillating beauty while the men were getting envy of Maan for possessing such a beautiful angel which is a dream of every guy.

At that moment only Maan realized that every eye in the party was on them while men were drooling over his wife. He didn't like the way they were looking at her nd a sudden sense of possessiveness took over him. And as a result Maan wrapped his arm possessively around Geet's waist nd pulled her closer to tell the whole world that she belongs to him nd no one had right to drool over her let alone take her away from him. Geet gasped with this sudden action of Maan. She turned to look at Maan only to find him looking ahead. The look on his face said it all to Geet what was going in his mind. She was surprised to look at his possessiveness for her but she cant deny that she was feeling good being in his arms, therefore she didn't protest nd let him hold her as they made their way inside amongst the crowd towards the couple of the evening Mr. nd Mrs. Abhay Raichand.

"Its good to see you in our reception party Mr. Khurana." Abhay said while shaking his head with Maan's while Geet just passed a smile to them.

"Hey I am Mr. Khurana for whole of the world but just Maan for you. Hope you haven't forget that Abhay." Maan said while chuckling a bit making Abhay smile widely too.

"Ofcourse I haven't forgotten but since you are hell bent in stealing the lime light so even I thought to play along. Anyways meet my wife Mrs. Pia Raichand." Abhay said while introducing Maan to his wife to which Maan just passed a warm smile.

"Ofcourse I know her. Your college crush right. Anyways meet my wife Mrs. Geet Maan Singh Khurana" Maan said as he proudly introduced Abhay to Geet which didn't went unnoticed by her. She felt like being in top of the world wen Maan proudly nd affectionately introduced her as his wife.

"Nice to meet you Geet." Abhay's voice broke her trance nd she just smiled at them.

"Same here. Congratulations to both of you. You both are just perfect with each other." Geet complimented the couple in front of her

"Ya, but not more then you nd Maan." Pia complimented back only to earn a blush from Geet.

Maan nd Geet congratulated to both of them once again nd den left them for other guest too. All the while Maan's hand was protectively around Geet's waist giving goosebumps to her body but she didn't protest neither did she want him to remove his grip as it was giving her a sense of protectiveness. But they had to pulled apart though reluctantly as they were soon joined by Vicky nd others who were just complimenting both of them together. Maan just excused himself wen Vicky, Annie nd Savera literally pounced on them asking why they got late, where they were stuck up etc etc. leaving Geet alone to handle the situation which she did tactfully making everyone believe that they got stuck up in traffic nd everyone got convinced also except Savera who was smirking mischievously at her.

"So, how was the ride? Hope you didn't got a hard tym with Jiju around" Savera spoke mischievously wen she was sure that Vicky nd Annie were not noticing them only to earn a glare from Geet.

"You Devil. You had planned all this Na. You knew it very well that I was suppose to go with you nd Vicky while Annie was suppose to go with Maan but you changed everything nd didn't even let me know. Do you had any idea how hard it was for me to sit beside him wen he was looking so hot nd handsome nd nd…….." Geet trailed off as she was trying to find a perfect word to describe her husband's features

"And Sexy" Savy completed her unfinished sentence hiding her smile from her

"Ya Sexy. He was looking smoking hot nd I was……." Geet stopped in mid as she realized what all she was blabbering about her husband nd looked at Savera who was getting hard tym to control her laugh.

"O My My! Someone was really checking out her husband. Do you mind giving me more details about Jiju?" Savera said teasingly nd winked to which Geet just pouted nd looked other side but soon started laughing only to be joined by Savera later.

Maan though was busy in talking with his other business associates but his eyes never left Geet. He found her talking with Savera nd den laughing at something with her. He didn't know wat they were talking about that's so funny but he was happy to see her smiling nd laughing from her heart. The way her facial expressions changes tym to tym from pouting to cribbing to twisting her lips to smiling nd laughing just made Maan more nd more attracted towards her. She was truly an angle who could make anyone fall for her innocence, he thought as he looked at her before getting beckoned by one of his client breaking his trance.

Throughout the party Maan was busy with his clients nd other business associates while Geet was busy in having good tym with Vicky, Annie nd Savy. But they didn't stop to steal glance of each other tym to tym. They just passed a warm smile to each other wenever their eyes met nd den immediately looked other side feeling shy. God knows wat got into both of them today they just cant keep their eyes off from each other. it seems that someone had drugged them with each other's essence that they didn't seem to notice any other thing but each other.

While Maan was talking to one of his client a waiter came to them to serve some hard drinks. Maan instantly looked at Geet as he reminds of something who was already looking at him trying to comprehend what he'll do.

"Do you drink?"

"Sometimes, I mean wen I m in a party nd all"

"You have to quit Drinking. Becoz both me nd Di hate drinkers nd smokers"

Maan smiled as he remembered their conversation wen they met for the first tym nd dis is wen he understood why Geet was looking at him. He chuckled inwardly seeing her perplexed face nd politely refused to the waiter for the drinks even after insisting by his clients. Waiter just shrugged his shoulders nd left from there nd Maan got busy with his clients but not before passing a knowing smile to Geet nd she instantly looked other side blushing hard. Her heart danced in joy wen Maan refused for the drink which indicates that he still remembers wat she had said to him wen they met for the first tym. But what made her happier was that he didn't have hard drink because she doesn't like it; because she told him that she hates Drinkers nd smokers. She felt so touched nd special with this gesture of his that she can't express. She felt falling for this man more nd more who just made her feel special with every gesture of his. She just kept on looking at him lovingly as he continued talking with his clients nd den goes towards the direction where Annie, Vicky nd Savera were standing.

The party was at full swing as everyone is busy enjoying themselves complimenting the couple of the evening. Geet was standing in a corner alone waiting for Annie to come back who had gone outside to take the call. Vicky nd Savera had gone in pretext of getting drinks but Geet knew that they must be needing some quality tym with each other so she asked them to go ahead nd enjoy with each other. Nd now here she's standing all alone in a corner waiting for Annie. She tries to spot Maan nd go ear him as she was feeling awkward to stand alone here at the corner. She was searching for Maan only wen she heard a familiar voice from behind making her numb.

"Good evening Mrs. Khurana. Hope you are having a nice tym." Geet turned to look at the direction of voice only to find Vikram standing over dere with a nasty voice plastered on his face.

"Mrs. Khurana I really wanted to apologize for my behaviour in the office today. It was just I don't know how to express himself." Vikram said while taking a step towards her eyeing her lustfully from top to bottom while Geet was just feeling sicken with his gaze.

"It's ok. I understand. Excuse me I need to go to Maan." Geet said as she tried to move away from there only to be blocked by Vikram.

"Relax Mrs. Khurana! Wats so hurry? I was trying to gain your attention since you guys had entered in the party but it seems that you didn't notice anyone than your husband. Please spare some of your tym with me also or I would think that you didn't forgive me. How about a dance together? It would be my pleasure to have a dance with this lovely lady." Vikram said as he took one more step towards Geet extending his hand towards her to which Geet just took a step back. She was just thinking of some excuse to get away from this disgusting man but nothing was coming in her mind.

"I am here for that Mr. Vikram. You don't have to bother for it." Geet heard a familiar voice from behind nd she doesn't have to turn to look who it was as she recognized him very well. It was one other den Maan.

Maan saw Geet standing alone searching for him while he was busy in talking with someone. He thought of spending sometym with her nd excused himself to go to her but stopped dead in his track wen he saw Vikram approaching towards her. His hands turned into fists wen he saw him blocking Geet's way while Geet was trying her best to get away from him. Nd den he saw him extending his hand towards Geet nd dis was enough for Maan to loose the last strand of control he had nd he instantly rushed towards her side to save her from this disgusting man.

"Oh Mr. Khurana! Good to see you here. I was just asking to Mrs. Khurana to have a dance with me." Vikram said with a fake smile cursing the timing of Maan wen he was so close to his target.

"Sorry Mr. Vikram but I need to take my wife away for Dance. As you could see that it's a couple dance. So if you don't mind pls excuse us." Maan said as he encircled his arm around Geet's waist protectively to which Vikram just nodded nd Maan left from there with Geet towards the dance floor before Vikram could say anything else.

(P.S. Pls play this song in the background)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IAPuRM6mSo

Music…..

Maan left Geet's waist as they reached near the dance floor nd looked at Geet to know that if she was ready for this or not as he didn't asked for her consent before taking her away from there. At that moment all he was thinking is to take her away from there but now wen they reach there he was not sure whether Geet wanted this or not. He was lost in these thoughts wen he felt Geet holding her hand. He turned his head to look at her only to find him smiling which was enough for Maan to take a step ahead. He holds her hand in his gingerly nd lead her towards the dance floor nd now they were standing in the middle of the floor lost in each other's eyes.

Kehte hain khuda ne

iss jahan mein sabhi ke liye
Kisi na kisi ko hai

banaya har kisi ke liye
Tera milna hai uss

rab ka ishaara maanu
Mujhko banaya tere

jaise hi kisi ke liye

Kehte hain khuda ne

iss jahan mein sabhi ke liye
Kisi na kisi ko hai

banaya har kisi ke liye
Tera milna hai uss

rab ka ishaara maano
Mujhko banaya tere

jaise hi kisi ke liye

As they reached at the dance floor whole world around them seems to be lost somewhere as they were lost in looking each other's eyes. Geet gently rests her hand on Maan's shoulders while Maan encircles his one hand around Geet's waist bringing her closer nd with his other hand he entangled his fingers with hers nd together they start swaying with the music.

The moment Geet looked into his eyes she forgets every other thing nd wat all that matters to her at that moment is that Maan was holding her close to him. At that moment she felt like all her prayers getting answered as she found the person who is her soul mate in every sense. The person for whom her heart had waited since the day she had started dreaming of her prince charming. It was like she was made just for him like he was made for her. She instantly remembered of the famous line that she heard in one of her famous movie that "Someone Somewhere is made for you" nd it seems so true in her case.

Kuch toh hai tujhse raabta
Kaise hum jaane hume kya pata

Tu humsafar hai, phir kya fikar hai
Jeene ki wajah hi yahi marna issi ke liye

Kehte hain khuda ne iss j

ahan mein sabhi ke liye
Kisi
na kisi ko hai

banaya har kisi ke liye

Geet don't know what steps she was performing as it was Maan who was taking the lead while she was just following it. She was totally drugged in his Love nd everything else except him seems to be blurred now. It was as if her eyes meant to just see him nd nothing else.

Maan gently twirled her around nd now her back was touching his hard chest. Geet closed her eyes feeling him so close to her. it was as if she found her solace in his arms. He was her soul mate, her humsafar who was there with her wenever she needs him. Who was there to save her from all the evil things in this world. Nd for whom she won't even hesitate to die if it costs in giving him all the happiness of this world. For she was not alone anymore as her heart nd soul had already connected to his.

Music… (Sa ni pa di na sa.)

Geet's one hand was in Maan's strong hand while other one was encircling around his neck as they performed each nd every step beautifully. Every other couple on the dance floor stopped to look at the most enchanting couple in the dance floor but it seems that they didn't seem to notice the world around them for they were too lost in each other.

Vicky, Savera, Annie nd Dev were looking at them with the sweet smile on their faces as they were busy in swaying their bodies according the music while NT just rolled her eyes seeing their PDA. She felt like she'll get diabetes if she keeps on looking everything so sugary around her. But there was someone who was not liking the proximity between Maan nd Geet. It was Vikram who was looking at both of them with a dangerous expression in his eyes as he was sipping his drink. But oblivious of all this Maan nd Geet was lost in their own paradise.

Meharbaani jaate jaate mujh pe kar gaya
Guzarta sa lamha ek daaman bhar gaya

Tere nazara mila, roshan sitaara mila
Takdeer ki kashtiyon ko, kinara mila

Maan was totally lost in the feel of the dance by now. if all that was happening with him since evening was not enough then this song had completed everything. It was as if each nd every lyrics was expressing the emotions he was feeling currently. He twirled Geet towards himself nd end her down like a flower. Geet felt her warm breath on her throat nd she felt like current flowing down her spine.

It was as if Maan was in trance which he was as no matter how hard he tries but he just couldn't stop looking at her beautiful nd angelic face which was so close to his wen he brought her back.

Sadiyon se tarse hai jaisi zindagi ke liye
Teri sauhbat mein duaayein hain ussi ke liye
Tere milna hai uss rab ka ishaara
Maano mujhko banaya tere hi jaise kisi ke liye

Geet was feeling like at the top of the world right now having Maan so close to herself. It was as she was thirsty till now nd Maan had quenched her thirst with just his presence. She felt like screaming nd shouting telling whole world what she felt for this man. How her life has became beautiful after him coming into her lyf. it was definitely a sign of God that her heart had recognized the person who is made for her.

Kehte hain khuda ne iss jahan mein sabhi ke liye
Kisi na kisi ko hai banaya har kisi ke liye
Tere milna hai uss rab ka ishaara
Maanu mujhko banaya tere hi jaise kisi ke liye

Kaise hum jaane hume kya pata

Tu humsafar hai, phir kya fikar hai
Jeene ki wajah hi yahi hai marna issi ke liye

Kehte hain khuda ne iss jahan mein sabhi ke liye
Kisi
Na kisi ko hai banaya har kisi ke liye…

Maan as very close to Geet, so close that she could feel his breath on her face as they were swaying nd twirling with each step but all this was giving an unknown satisfaction to both of them especially Geet who was lost in the feel of her husband. It was one of those moments that she had dreamt of nd she just wanted to capture more nd more of it for these are only things which will give her strength for whole of her lyf waiting for him to reciprocate her feelings.

Maan puts all her weight on his waist nd twirls her around while Geet unknowingly leans her head back on his shoulder. She felt his hot breath on her neck while he was dropping her down nd she loved the feel of it as it was just arousing her more nd more. For other it could just be a dance step but for them it was something more then that especially for Geet who was now totally lost in her husband's love that she can't even think of her lyf without him now.

But did she really have to worry for anything now wen she knew that no matter wat Maan will always be by her side be it him saving her from that leech Vikram or comforting her at Bade Papa's illness or advising her wen she was tensed due to Vidyut. He was her soul mate in every sense just like she was his nd will always be no matter wat comes for they are "Destined To Be" nd no other thing in this world could change this beautiful reality that they are made for each other not for today, not for tomorrow but till eternity where she'll love him like this selflessly nd he'll care for her like this endlessly.

Precap:

Grrr... Vikram again😡😡 Wat he's upto now😕

Phew! so dis is it guys! hope you all are going to like this part... it really went long then wat i expected nd i hope i make up my delay woth this part... Pls hit the like button of you all are going to like it nd do leave ur comment/criticism... its necessary

See you all at page no. 64😉... till den keep commenting

Luv Aakriti😊

Gudiyalovesguru thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb part yaar...
i luvd it...Edited by ashvinisharma - 11 years ago
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good!! Liked it. 👏Edited by maaniqra - 11 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update 
loved it 
vikram again let this time maan deal with that bas***d
hey when r u updating that thing called love its been over a month 😭
sonu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely part dear :D
Smooth and soothing.
Loved it.
Poor maaneet they had a hard time controlling themselves lol.
Awww Maan refused to drink for geet :)
And he reached right on time to save her from vikram :D
Ooops vidyut ko meerchi lagui to mein kya karoun hehe.
Loved the song u used and it suited them a lot :D
Yeh vikram pitega lol what will he do now :s
Cant wait for more :)