Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

viniva sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
well i am in ur gallery for the first time n i have seen ur creations all around the IF n i simply love ur style! 
frst of all congratzz on neww shop! 🤗  n the upd8 is just gorgeous! every sig mesmerised me! i loved the coloring n textures in each sig!! this one was my fav!
your creations are just awesumm!! 🤗 

vini
Zeenish_Khan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I loved this siggyyy... its full of emotions... beautiful

Edited by RIVER - 11 years ago
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
CONGRAAATZ DANGELZ FOR HAVIN URE 10TH SHOP 🤗.. MAY U HAVE MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MORE ;)..

the last update is damn beautfiul.. each and every arhi siggie is out of this world :) ure colouring is damn pretty :) <3

shilpz
.Jazz. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Gorgeous Sigs dangelz!!🤗 And yay, 10th shop, first update😎
Congrats once again!!😊
I know, i miss sobti soo much!! But i am all ready to wait! Saw his vid int, hez the sweetest thing on earth❤️..we have got loads of stuff to see and i know we wont be disappointed😉

Okay, coming to the update😆

All the sigs are soo beautiful! Hard to choose the best out of them..but this one >> OMG!! Its superb!! I am saving it for use..its soo darn gorgeous!!

Love the black and white stuff!! Esp the when you left me one!! <3

Keep rocking hon!!😃
Dangelz, what a beautiful update!! I love the first signature. I am never good at choosing song lyrics for the signature but you're amazing at it. I could have never thought of "haare haare" for that scene. However, it looks stunning. It kind of goes with the theme of the signature. I absolute heart the second signature. Colouring is so appealing and attractive. I love the style of the third signature. It gives the feeling so separation so well and I love the text too. http://i.imgur.com/NI7yN.jpg I love the text the most. http://i.imgur.com/HdkKy.jpg This is just beautiful. The hindi text couldn't have been more perfect. So simple words yet so deep meaning <3 I love it!!

x x
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so muchh everyone! Will do individual replies soon =)
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Dangy OMG m so sorry m late...🤓
CONGRATULATIONS on ur 10th shop..🤗🤗10th WOW😳...super number !!!
Out of these 10 I followed almost 5-6 shopz...🤔 nd Ive never seen u make anythng less than perfect...😳ur a pro gal..u r amazing at making awl these creations nd I love visitnf ur shop !!!
Best of luck vid ur shoppie ❤️
This update is as pretty as otherx <3  stuunning sigx <3 loved the text u used in these sigx !!
1st and this sig r my favourite !!!

Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Rockingg update i just love the black and white colouring on the siggys they came out really beautifull and the green colouring is just WOW<3
.lostinthought. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
stunning update, everything is so beautiful . :)
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
woow SMASHING arhi stuff, Dangz!
I loveee each nd every onee <33 too amazing are they! <33
Keep em goingg :D