Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
when you have opened your TENTH shop, you have every right to brag about your sexy shop banner ;)
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you, thank you, thank youuu so much everyone for the congratsss! 🤗  Means the worldd <33

-Aliya- thumbnail
I AM SO PROUD OF YOU. your creativity is so awesome. you rock and so will this 10th
Dangelz thumbnail
^^ THANK YOUUU Aliyaaa <33 OMGG you're using my SaRun icons! :O Took me awhile to realize those were the icons I made. 😆
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dangzy a hearty Congrats to u for ur 10th..ur stuff is mindblowing!!
will unres on 1st pg..after u post samples is bar..
Banner is stunning...and double digit finally wow!!
Can u tell me who is the girl below shilpa in ur banner? and wow u like KT...btw u dont see ehmmbh right?
-Aliya- thumbnail
😆 yeh i chose those icons after so much thought. i wasn't lying when i said its so hard to choose what to use from your updates. it was either kash's heer ranjha sig and icon set or these sarun icons OR the blue arhi sig from your last update or kash's asmani sig ðŸ˜† do you see my dilemma :P

btw did i ever tell you i love that you always change your text colors every new shop to suit your banner. its one of the reasons i stare at your gallery home pages from time to time ðŸ˜†
Edited by -Aliya- - 11 years ago
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I M LATEEE

sorry! res! will edit inshallah soon! 

I LOVE THE BANNER! GurTi and GURU! <33
Dangelz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Madhura..

Dangzy a hearty Congrats to u for ur 10th..ur stuff is mindblowing!!

will unres on 1st pg..after u post samples is bar..
Banner is stunning...and double digit finally wow!!
Can u tell me who is the girl below shilpa in ur banner? and wow u like KT...btw u dont see ehmmbh right?

Aww...thanks so much Madhura! 😳 Ok, I will try to add samples soon! 😆 Glad you loved the banner, and yes finally double digit...never thought I would make it this far. 😆

The girl below Shilpa? You mean KaSh? 😆 That's Shilpa too! 😆 You already know I'm a die-hard KaSh fan, so they have to be there in my banner..who else would it be? 😆 

Yes I LOVE KT <3 I've adored him since his first show. No I don't watch EHMMBH...only watch random scenes if I'm super bored lol. My mom watches the show, so I do have some idea what goes on in the show lol.
Dangelz thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Aliya-

😆 yeh i chose those icons after so much thought. i wasn't lying when i said its so hard to choose what to use from your updates. it was either kash's heer ranjha sig and icon set or these sarun icons OR the blue arhi sig from your last update or kash's asmani sig ðŸ˜† do you see my dilemma :P Oh God...is it really THAT hard to choose? 😆 I think you'll have to start doing eenie meeni mynie mo or something with my sigs/icons soon. 🤣 

btw did i ever tell you i love that you always change your text colors every new shop to suit your banner. LOL thank youuu! Actually I started that trend from shop 8 😆 and I thought it would make my page look more colour-coordinated. I'm sure you know by now how much I love to do matching-matching with colours. 😆  its one of the reasons i stare at your gallery home pages from time to time ðŸ˜† Haha, you're cute! 😆

Dangelz thumbnail

The reserved posts have been updated on the first page, and I've posted samples of my work for those who are interested in viewing...😆