PT-62 pg-134

Link to the 9th thread-

LInk

Edited by shining_moon - 11 years ago
shining_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
chapter-57

The words kept ringing in her mind...I am calling off the wedding...she was going insane with this continuous torture. His eyes kept appearing infront of her like she was staring right into his eyes...the way he turned his back on her, she felt the same helplessness which she experienced nine years back on that fateful night.

She cried the whole night not knowing what tomorrow has in its hold. Maan's condition was no less, infact it was worse. He was just thinking how and what to do...though he told geet about calling off the wedding, but how could he...how could he ruin his own dream with his hands. But hasn't he actually done that...??...hasn't the monster in him finally overpowered him. He remembered all the time when geet's promixity drive him crazy, even in his childhood. He had never in his wildest dream thought of loosing himself for anyone apart from geet. But now, everything is ruined...finished. The whole night both kept thinking about each other and the impending doom awaiting for them and their relationship...!!

Next morning, maan prepared himself and came down in the living room where everyone was already seated. Even rano and mohinder were there regarding some preparation of his wedding seeing which he just closed his eyes to control his pain.

He came infront of them and cleared his throat to gain their attention...Mom, dad, uncle, aunty...achcha hua aap sab yehin mil gaye...he paused and saw everyone looking at him...I want to tell you all something...!!

What happened maan...??...you didn't go to office yet...I thought you have left early...raj enquired his workoholic son.

But before he could answer his mother interrupted...its good that you are here...we were selecting the wedding card, come and have a look...!!

Maan was getting weak with all this, he knew if he won't say it now...he'll never be able to say it. So, gathering all his courage he blurted out the first thing that came to his mind...there won't be any need of all this mom, I am not marrying geet...!!

For few minutes none spoke trying to absorb what maan said, but then raj started laughing...oh god maan, you both faught again...!!

Uff, mujhe toh dara hi diya tha tune...naina chided gaining back her lost breath...and who cancels wedding over a silly fight...??...she shook her head and was about to pick the card sample again, when maan repeated himself in more firm and clear tone...

This is no joke guys and not about any silly fight. I have decided to call off the wedding...!!

Now, all were shocked and raj was simply furious...what do you mean you are calling off the wedding...??...is it some kind of joke to you...??

No dad, its not a joke that is why I have decided to cancel the wedding...maan was determined now.

And who the hell are you to take such decision...??...raj just blasted.

Naina and others saw the entire senario...aap please shant ho jaiye...she tried to handle the situation calmly...maan, what happened beta...??...you and geet love each other then why this all of a sudden...??

Maan knew he had to do this...I also thought so mom, but its not true...I have realized that we are not made for each other...I don't deserve her...he said the last part to himself.

What rubbish is this maan...??...Yesterday you said you love her, today you say you don't and tomorrow you'll say something else...raj could have slapped him if it was not maan. He never expected this from maan.

I know dad, I have hurt all of you specially you uncle, aunty, but please understand this is only good for both of us...specially geet...his voice grew hoarse and low, but none noticed it.

But maan, ek baar geet ke bare mein toh soncho...how will she react when she comes to know...uske future ka kya...??...kitni badnami hogi jab sabko pata chalega ki tum dono ki shaadi nahi hui...naina tried once again, but nothing worked.

Mom, maine sab soch kar yeh faisla kiya hai and I have already told geet...his voice broke for a second, but he controlled himself...she'll cope up with it soon...!!

He joined his hands infront of the handas and said...I am sorry for all this...ho sake toh mujhe maaf kar dijiyega...!!...saying so he stormed out from there leaving everyone shocked and in tears. They were just not able to believe maan said all this and was backing away from marraige and that too when the wedding is so close. Raj asked for forgiveness from mohinder and promised to talk to maan, but mohinder knew maan well. Once he decides something, he'll do it. So, without any further words he left alongwith rano, who was literally in tears seeing the drastic damage to her daughter's fate.

In all this one person, who witnessed it from the stairs saw through maan. From the time vicky had seen maan looking out for geet in their school time without letting anyone know and ensured her well being even at the cost of his own reputation, he knew maan could never do anything to hurt his geet. Though their parents had not witnessed the unconditional and ending love between them, but he has and he knew well how much maan love geet. There must be some big reason behind it and he had to find it soon. He decided to take some action before its too late. Thus deciding what to do next, he fished out his cell and dialed some number...it rang for sometime, but no one picked...come on doll, pick it up...vicky pleaded, but finally the call got automatically disconnected.

Damn it...he cursed under his breath and immediately left the house.

Geet got up from her bed, rubbing her tears got ready...enough of her crying...she want answers and she'll get it at any cost. She decided to meet maan. As she came downstairs, she saw her parents with fallen faces, her mother was crying and her father looked grim...she knew he had told them...!!

Without wasting any minute she moved towards the entrance, but stopped at her father's voice...

Geet beta...he started not knowing what to say, but geet understood...please papaji, abhi kuch mat boliye...I have some very important work and I just can't wait...we'll talk later...!!

But beta...your marraige...

Don't worry dad, usi ka intezam karne ja rahi hoon...with her jaws set with determination she moved out and left for KC.

Here maan was sitting in his cabin all lost, staring at his laptop without paying any attention. He was busy in his own misery, when there was a knock on the door. Composing himself, he asked the person to enter...

Sir...!!

Maan instantly looked up hearing her voice. He saw her looking at him with a tense look and her eyes misty. But before he could say anything she said...sir, I need to talk to you about something very urgent...!!

Listen alisha, I know jo hua woh thik nahi tha...I...

Sir its not that, but I need to show you something...she took out her cell and showed him an mms which was send to her from an unknown number. Maan was shocked to see the pics and with the shock and anger a huge amount of guilt burdened his heart. He felt choked with all this. Alisha instantly started crying and said...

I don't know who did all this maan...trust me I never told anything to anyone. I would never want to tarnish your image or harm your marraige...she looked at him but find him not paying much attention to her. She thought of something and again said...maan, agar yeh baat phyel gayi toh meri bahut badnami...she faked some more tears and added...mere papa toh sucide kar lenge...!!

He heard her, but didn't said anything. He knew what she said was right, but his mind was not working properly since that night. Alisha shed some more tears and tried to gain his sympathy, but maan was wallowing in his own self pity and more than that he was thinking about geet.

Before they could talk anymore they heard some noises from outside. All the staff had gathered around the cabin trying to peep inside and some were carrying their mobile. Maan and alisha moved out to see whats the matter, but when they came out they saw people staring at the screen of the mobile. Maan was already upset and his mind was boiling and now, with the staffs irresponsible behaviour he just lost his calm...

What the hell is happening here...??...he shouted on top of his voice making everyone shudder in utter fear. They had never heard this tone of maan, he had been angry before, but never this much. In their fright one of the staff dropped his cell phone, which landed near someone's leg who had just entered the floor office. Maan looked at the person and his breath got caught in his throat. By now, he had an idea of what that cell contain and he never wanted geet to see all that. He had already given her a lot of pain by calling off the wedding, but this will just crush her innocent heart.

Alisha saw geet picking up the cell and an evil smirk formed on her lips...this was much better than she had thought. Adi, who was also there and had already receive the mms felt extremely helpless. He was not getting a thing and stood there mute. Geet saw the mms clip on the phone and her eyes widened in shock. They were pics of maan and alisha in very compromising position. Anyone can easily guess what would have happened between the two. Geet's hands trembled at the sight. A mad surge of rage filled her every senses and she felt her veins will explode with anger. She looked up at maan and alisha, who were standing there infront of her. Maan's eyes were filled with unshed tears and guilt and that just added to her anger.

Vicky, who knew geet would be at KC came there too and saw everyone. He knew something has happened and decided to stay mum. But when he saw geet string at the cell, he couldn't hold himself and peeped over her shoulders and what he saw froze him for a moment...no this can't be true...bhai loves geet like anything...he'll never break her trust...he thought shaking the images out of his head vigorously.

All waited for geet to blast off any moment, but she didn't utter a word and instantly left from there. Vicky too couldn't stand there any more and left behind geet. Everyone was stunned at the happenings. Maan was totally wrecked, but alisha smirked evilly after all her wicked plan was successful.

Geet rushed out from there and drove away furiously with vicky following her. He wanted to ensure that geet is safe as the situation was highly critical. She drove without knowing where she was heading to, but all she wanted to do was run away. Everything was taking a toll on her. She reached near a park and applied brakes. It was quite deserted and had a serene environment, which she needed badly...!!

She got down and found a place on one of the benches. She sat there for sometime and then tears started pouring out from her eyes endleesly. Her silent tears turned into howling and she cried her heart out. Vicky was watching her from a safe distance, but when he saw her crying so bitterly, he couldn't hold back and ran to her...

Geet...listen to me doll...he tried to gain her attention by cupping her face in his palm...you know na bhai loves you...he will never do such thing...trust him...!!

He didn't knew what else to say, though he knew maan would never do such thing in his senses, but he looked drunk in the pictures and moreover his guilty look added to suspicion. But what she said in response shocked him to the core...Its all because of me, vicky...aaj unki aankhon mein aanso aagaye sirf meri wajah se...she hiccuped saying this.

Geet what the hell are you saying...??...vicky was astonished...where did you come in all this...??

You don't know vicky...the same thing is happening again...I realized that look in his eyes yesterday in puja itself, the same remorse and pain was present there...she said looking all lost and here vicky was not understanding a thing.

Geet, I am not understanding anything...tum kya kehna chahti ho...??...what is happening again...??...what look...??...her incoherent words had puzzled his mind even more.

Geet looked at him and saw his confusion. Wiping her tears and controlling herself she recalled the incident which had drove maan and her apart for three long years...maan is trying to save me from himself, again. He is in guilt of hurting me, but what he don't understand is that he can never hurt me...its just impossible for him...she chuckled sadly.

Just like last time, he thinks he will hurt me...she remembered how to keep her safe he maintained distance fom her...even when he was one hell of a crazy passionate lover...and then suddenly something strikes her...Oh Babaji...!!...He is such a BIG FOOL...she screamed and got up making vicky jump in fright.

Geet...what the...

Shut up vicky...we need to go...she grab his hand and made her way out of the park, when vicky's cell rang. He saw adi's name and immediately picked it up...yes adi...??

He heard him say from the other side and stood rooted on his spot. Geet saw his expression and knew something more was to come. After ending the call he turned to geet, who asked him the matter,but his voice was stuck somewhere. He just don't know how to break the news to geet. Geet was getting impatient by his silence and finally yelled at him to speak...

Don't stand mute you fool, JUST SPEAK UP...!!

Bhai has agreed to marry alisha...he dropped the bomb shell.

After geet and vicky left raj came there along with mohinder and alisha's dad. They too got to know about the mms. Alisha's dad also received the mms, while raj and mohinder came totalk to maan and saw the mms on alisha's dad cell. Mr joshi ( alisha's dad) was shattered seeing the pics and cried infront of raj and maan to save this daughter's dignity as all got t know about it. Raj lost all his control and slapped maan hard...

I am ashamed to call you my son...maan heard every accusation with his head bend low.

Raj took the decision and asked maan to marry alisha, while mohinder left from there totally enraged. Maan though was reluctant, but bend before his father's wish as he had committed the crime.

Mr. joshi folded his hands to thanks them and went away,while raj left giving an angry glare to maan. Adi saw all this and rushed to call vicky as he knew geet must be with him. The only person who was happy with all this was alisha, who was having a stupid vicktory smirk on her face and went to do her work.

Maan was totally drained emotionally and left the office. Everything was out of control.

Maan and geet's friends got the news about the whole fiasco. All were shocked with the news and some were cursing maan for spoiling geet's dreams. Dev was out of town for some work, sotill now he had no clue.

But sam decided to meet adi and instantly left for KC. There adi told her about everything including alisha's identity, which created a big doubt in her mind. Both were discussing the matter in adi's cabin, when geet reached there with vicky.

Adi and sam were not knowing how geet will take the news but they were surprised when she calmly said...

Relax guys, I just need to know one thing...!!

What geet...??...adi asked uncertainly.

When are they getting married...??...she asked straight forward without any expression.

They were looking at each other baffled at her question as well as her calm exterior, not knowing that a volcano was bursting inside her.

Geet what are you asking babe...??...sam asked getting concern for geet.

Please di, its a simple question that I am asking...she looked at adi and repeated...adi when are they getting married...??

In about a weeks time I guess...he replied...I heard uncle saying like that only...!!

A sudden smirk crept up geet's lips as she heard that...GREAT...!!

All looked at her as if she was some alien. Here her finace...her love was getting married to some bitch and she was smiling. She turned to them and said...guys I need your help...!!

Kaisi help geet...??...vicky asked this time understanding that she is up to something. He could see the sherni inside her surfacing.

Geet looked at him with a new spark in her eyes and answered...I want your help in exposing that bitch...!!

Oh my god, really geet...you still trust maan...adi was ecstatic. He knew how much his friend was in love with geet.

When have my trust wavered...its just your moron friend who doesn't trust himself when it comes to me...she cribbed making a cute face to which all again looked at her like she has grown two horns on her head.

What...??...she asked shrugging her shoulders...now listen to me carefully...they all formed a circle and heard what she has planned.

********************************************************************************

Alisha was dancing with joy after all everyhting went according to her plan...okay not everyhting...but then the outcome was way more than expected...!!

She instantly fished out her cell and dialed a number...hello...!!

So, hows everything going...??...the person asked.

Oh you won't believe what is happening dude...she exclaimed happily...I am getting married to maan...!!

What...??...itni jaldi...??...he asked surprised.

Yes, and now, your way is clear...you can have your geet...she said with an evil smile...bechari, must be heart broken crying somewhere...she chuckled at her thoughts...go and get her...!!

Oh that I'll...he smirked.

Yes sandy, I know...I just can't believe all this happened so fast...she was ecstatic.

Great then, will soon inform you about my good news too...he laughed and ended the call. Alisha too laughed at her success unknown to the fact that THE SHERNI HANDA is coming for her...!!

so I hope this one gives some relief...as most of u wanted our sherni is back...maaneet again less, but its not time for maaneet moments right now...I hope u understand n don't worry u'll get to see the Devil khurana too😉...just keep faith in me...n for ur relief...none can come between maan and geet😳...this is not an ekta soap🤢

so guys plzz comment n hit like button...next part will be posted on 19th or 20th😊

n yes I want to thanks all of u for supporting me n leaving such marvellous comments...some of u even got the minute hints in the previous chapter which made me very happy...🤗
those who wants to be pmed...plzz add username ffspmlist in your buddy list as I'll be pming via this username only

do not forget to hit the LIKE button

love u all🤗

anupam😳

Edited by shining_moon - 11 years ago
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
congo fr new thread
ossum prt dear
really loved it
great one
oh god geet hw much u trust mdk dear