@You & Me...One on One@(MG)ff~1~note@154

shining_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

@You & Me...One on One@~1st thread

They are poles apart...one loves to break rules and the other loves to break the rule-breakers...!!

hey friends its me again with a new ff on maaneet๐Ÿ˜›...this is my second ff and hope u'll like it๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I was just recalling my school days when this idea struck me so thought of posting it...๐Ÿ˜Š
anyways for those who don't know me let me give my intro...
my name is anupam and I have been on this forum for quite a while now 

CHARACTERS-

Geet handa the cute, naughty,adorable, beautiful and not to forget sexy ๐Ÿ˜‰moniter of 9th B. Her life revolves around her friends meera, pari, vicky, yash, nt and her sweet sam di. She is the life of DPS and her family...!!...Her friends can go to any extent to help and protect her. She is pampered by one and all. Her life is smooth and soft ride untill she face her not so friendly neighbour.

Maan singh khurana, the name speaks for the owner. He is the hot, handsome, hunk โ˜บ๏ธand deadly head boy of DPS. His life involves only one rule and that is discipline is above all. His friends sam and adi are his class mates. He is a dedicated and hard working student with a killer intelligence which left his enemies aghast...!!

Both have vowed to make the other's life miserable in every way resulting in their weekdays tom and jerry show...๐Ÿ˜†

here is the prologue

PROLOGUE

Hhheeeyyy!!!!!

What are you doing??

You...you idiot, moron, donkey, dog...uugghh...!!!!!

PUT ME DOWN...!!!!

SHUT UP Handa!!

Instead of tearing my tympanic membrane and straining your vocal cords just hand over the keys to me

In your dreams you looser...!!

Watch your tongue Handa or else...

Or else what??...haan...you fool...!!!

Seems like you have forgotten your current position...!!!!!!!!

Then let me remind you that if I released my grip which is holding you in the mid air or even the hand which has held your skirt in the proper place while you are upside down...then don't blame me for the consequences...!!!

She instantly realized her position and understood what he was hinting at...scoundrel...she cursed him in her mind but didn't dare to voice it knowing him well...!!!!!!!!!

Now be a good girl and give me the keys...and though I would love to hold you like this but you are not that light weighted you know...so make it fast...!!!

Haww...!!! How dare you??...I m not heavy and I'll never give you the keys...do whatever you want..!!!!...she said flaring her nose in anger

Don't test my patience handa...!!!...just give me the damn keys...he said controlling the rising anger in his vein...!!!(hot-blooded you know๐Ÿ˜‰)

If you are so capable to do anything then why don't you get the keys yourself or the great Head boy Maan singh khurana needs the help of Geet handa inorder to get a mere key...she said mocking at him and thus adding to his already boiling anger...!!!!!!!

That hit his ego and without warning he...

FLASHBACK...

HITLER KHURANA is coming...!!!...where is geet??...yash said panting

Take a breath man...!!...seems like you were running a marathon...!!! What happen??...asked NT

The discipline committee has planned a surprise checking and Hitler himself is coming to our class...!!!

WHAT???

NT, Meera, Pari and Vicky shouted in unison

Oh no I have got the slam book and the dvds of harry potter...what will I do now??that maan will definitely seize them...NT cried as if her most prized possession is in danger...!!!

Me too...!!...I even got my I-pod with me...I just can't part with it and its my b'day present from dad ...our dreamy head boy is so strict he will not listen to any excuses...and that reminds me...yuppy I'll get to see Mr. dreamy from so close...!!!...hey nt plzz let me sit at the cormer so that I can atleast touch him once...pari said with a dreamy look on her face...!!!

SHUT UP PARI!!!

The whole group shouted...

We don't have much time...just tell me where is geet..??...only she can

save us from that Hitler...!!!

In the corridor of the second floor of Delhi Public School...a girl of fifteen wearing white shirt and black skirt with a badge of moniter on the left side of her chest...her hair neatly tied up in a pony swaying left and right showing the bounce and shine in it and looking absolutely stunning...was running towards her classroom 9th B...!!!!

We don't have much time...just tell me where is geet..??...only she can

save us from that Hitler...!!!

I m here yash...!!!...she said as she enter the class

Geet thank god you came...that Hitler is coming here for round...!!!

I know yash...don't worry...I got the news a while before that's why I went to Mishra sir to get the keys...she said showing the key of classroom almirah where class test copies and other class related projects are kept...!!

Here keep everything in here...she said opening the cupboard and all the students rushed to her to keep the unallowed stuffs in the cupboard'!!!

Now the classroom cupboard became a store house of all the illegal stuffs which was prohibited in the school premises a/c to the school rule book like slam book, dvds, I-pods, and mobiles...!!!

MOBILE..!!!

Who the hell brought the cell??

Ahh... Geet actually I brought the cell as I needed to talk to ria during recess as she is absent today...vicky said hesitantly

What??

Vicky I swear I m gonna kill you someday with my bare hands...!!...what was the urgency...you could have talked to ria after school...!!!!...you know very well what a pain your devil brother is when it comes to discipline...and you brought the most illegal thing to school...!!!!... geet was highly fed up with vicky's carelessness...

Actually geet...

Forget it Vicky...have you switched off the cell or not...??

Shit..!!!

Damn you Vicky...!!!

Geet rushed to the cupboard once again opened it to switch off the cell when yash who was guarding the door screamed...

He is just a classroom away...!!!

Geet hurriedly switched off the phone and locked the cupboard once again with a lightening speed...once done she leaned on her back on to the almirah closing her eyes and sighed in relief...but her relief could not last long as she heard him...

So done with the rescue operation...handa...!!!!

Geet stiffened at his voice sensing a big TROUBLE...!!!

She turned towards the door and there he was...the Devil as she calls him...the Head boy of DPS...rude arrogant selfish...epitome of discipline , honesty and other craps...standing alongwith his chamchas and his other stupid brother Dev...standing in his trademark style crossing his arms across his chest with that stupid smirk on his face which always make me feel like giving him a tight punch breaking all his teeth which he never shows...!!!!

She gave him a fake smile more like mock smile...hiding her anger !!!

He walked towards her in the most breath taking style to which pari missed a heart beat and other girls of the class kept drooling over him...!!!

He reached geet and gave instructions to his friends to search the bags of all the students...

Don't leave anyone and I mean ANYONE...he said eyeing Vicky with a deadly glare...!!

So miss moniter may I have the keys of classroom almirah...!!!

What??...geet didn't expected him to ask for the keys...How the hell he knows about it...last time he didn't asked for any keys...!!! This idiot is getting smarter day by day...!!!

Don't pressurize your pea size brain...just hand over the keys to me...!!!

No

What??

What did you said??

Are you deaf ??...I said a simple monosyllable which means I  WILL NOT GIVE YOU THE KEYS...she said slowly and loudly inorder to irritate him in which she succeded too

Listen handa don't get on my nerves...just give me the damn keys...!!!...he said towering geet's petite form with his huge one and intimidating her

Though geet was getting a bit intimidated she didn't wanted to ruin her sherni image and that too infront of her class...so she put up a brave face and said...

Don't try to scare me with your tough looks as it hardly affects me''!!!

And as far as the keys are concerned...well if you want the keys then...

Then what??

Then...then you have to catch me first...!!!...saying this she pushed him and ran out of the classroom

In no time maan ordered his fellow group members to complete the task and ran toward geet to get the keys...leaving the whole class in a state of shock...!!!

Geet ran as fast as she could towards the locker room...she reached inside thinking she left maan behind and tried to lock the door when he blocked the door with his leg and entered the room closing the door behind him...!!!

Why did you locked the door??...what do you want??...she said being all dramatic

Shut up handa...enough is enough...now just give me the keys

No I'll not...do whatever you want

Fine...!!

He instantly grabbed her hands and tried to get hold of the keys...geet wriggled to make her free but in vein as his was physically much more superior than her...!!!

Suddenly an idea popped up in her mind and she stopped wriggling...he loosened his grip as she stopped wriggling taking the advantage of which she pushed him and slipped the keys in the inner pocket of her shirt...!!

She showed him a thumb down and gave a victorious smirk saying...

Now what will you do Mr. Head boy...!!!!

Maan just lost his head with her teasings and instantly picked her up and literally turned her upside down as if she was a toy...!!!

FLASHBACK ENDS...

If you are so capable to do anything then why don't you get the keys yourself or the great Head boy Maan singh khurana needs the help of Geet handa inorder to get a mere key...she said mocking at him and thus adding to his already boiling anger...!!!

That hit his ego and without warning he started shaking her vigorously

Aaahhh!!!!

What the hell are you doing???

Stop it you fool...I m not a spring... are you planning to break my bones??

You will get to very soon what I m doing...he said and continued shaking her until the keys from her inner pocket fell on the ground..!!!

He lifted her up in his arms and dropped her on the ground with a thud...!!!

Ouch!!!

He picked up the keys and turned to geet...

Thanks for the keys...he said giving a victory smirk to her

I'll kill you Maan singh khurana...she said rubbing her hip which was really hurting badly

I'll be waiting handa...with that said he left the room with an evil smirk on his face...!!!

so guys how was it...plzzz give ur comments and tell me whether you like it or not...your comments really matters a lot to me

and those who wants to be pmed plzz add meto your buddy list
and the most important thing do not forget to hit the LIKE button๐Ÿ˜ƒ

here is the link of my first ff for those who wanna give it a try๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Desire to be Irresistibly Desired

INDEX -:

PART-1 PG-10 
PART-2 PG-19
PART-3 pg-33
PART-4 pg-40
PART-5 pg-49
PART-6 pg-61
PART-7 pg-69
PART-8 pg-77
PART-9 pg-86
PART-10 pg-94
PART-11 pg-106
PART-12 pg-117
PART-13 pg-131
PART-14 pg-145

Edited by shining_moon - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
heyyyy Anupam nice concept ๐Ÿ˜Š
loved it  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
plzzz continue soon ..and Pm me
m waiting ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...
sonali 
awesome.
loved it.
do cont.soon.......
shining_moon thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonalinaik2006

heyyyy Anupam nice concept ๐Ÿ˜Š
loved it  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
plzzz continue soon ..and Pm me
m waiting ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...
sonali 

thanks sonali for giving it a try๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
will continue but only after my exams๐Ÿ˜Š
shining_moon thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayadika11

awesome.

loved it.
do cont.soon.......

thank u๐Ÿ˜Š
mansijani21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey..amazing concept..
loved it..!!
do continue soon.....nd plz pm me if possible
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome concept
Luvd it
Maaneet calling each other Handa & Khurana
Wow Maan really is a scrict teacher but still he'z hott
Du PM me wen u update
Cont soon Xx...
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anupam  ๐Ÿค—.......awesome concept.......really loved the intro......plz continue......TC ๐Ÿ˜Š
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awsome intro
do continue plz
thx.
komlika thumbnail
awesome concept..........do PM me ๐Ÿ˜Š