khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
arrey payal...dont scare me😆
i dont want any dark secrete...i want just some twists..not blasts
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yaar I do not think there will be any. THey said happiness for Anandi so thats that right. 

The only problem will be from Jagya not from Shiv.
I am kinda 100% sure about it!!
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: payalibm

[

u r corct...evry thing seems so perfect...so true...kee it cant be truee...their is definately soem gr8 lochaaa...he wasnt surprise to hear her name or anything like he knows her...generally like anandi was surprised to know he was new collector...their is soem deep blak hole secreat which shiv is hiding...their is definately soem thing fishhhyyy fiissshhhyyy and not a part of daal...whole daal is black...i m totally in agreee with u sweettt

I dont see why daal is black because he knew who she was.  She has got a lot of coverage in the press and he had the full background about the district of which he is to become the collector.  He already had briefing notes. So why should we be surprised if he knows who she is?

She had no info about the collector, so obviously she doesnt know him.
Edited by tinoo - 12 years ago
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suchi-Virmanian

Tinoo ji.. aap na kuch na hi bolay tho acha hai.. 

Yaar Does he LOOK gay to you!???

hmm about girlfriend , well he seems too focused to have a girlfriend. 

I do not think he has a girlfriend. 

I think he must be without a girlfriend but may have an interesting past. Maybe an orphan  - maybe raised by some extended family. And/or maybe he may not have a pleasant feeling about marriage - his parents might have not been happy together and left him with anti-feelings.

But GAY seems unlikely. I doubt CV's want to tackle even those kind of issues here. After all, even though all this may be common outside India - but in our villages - it is still not that common. Most guys are pretty "straight". Atleast I'm sure this one is - else he wudn't hv been promoted as Anandi's lead with as much fanfare
tinoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: hooked

[

But GAY seems unlikely. I doubt CV's want to tackle even those kind of issues here. After all, even though all this may be common outside India - but in our villages - it is still not that common. Most guys are pretty "straight". Atleast I'm sure this one is - else he wudn't hv been promoted as Anandi's lead with as much fanfare

I think this is a bias of yours hooked. In other countries, people are open about it. In India, and especially in villages, most gay men get married and have family lives on the outside to avoid stigma ... but also have same sex partners in private.

Gayness is not a cultural phenomenon more prevalent in other countries outside of India.  It is a biological phenomenon that is equally prevalent all over the world.
Edited by tinoo - 12 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
Tinoo.. I do not think she is bias..
Why Force anyone to think being Gay is normal just because some 'western' parts of world accept it. 

Its not thinking behind. I am totally against it and I think such things should be kept away from discussion threads. If someone prefers to be gay well then thats up to them, but if one thinks that being Gay is really something abnormal , then they also have the right to hold that opinion. So what you are bringing right now is totally illogical and irrelevant topic to this episode. 
Edited by Suchi-Virmanian - 12 years ago
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

jyo I was thinking that too. If it was Anandi she would have talked for an hour with them explaining hte cons of widow marriage and then convinced them.

Collector sahab is like you better not do it under my rule lol.

Well... Anandi is a social activist , and Shiv is an officer who just executes the command. 

Together they can do WONDERS

yep, woh kehthe hain naa ek doosre ke poorak🤔-one can pitch in for the other persons weakness-anandi has too much forgivenes and people misuse it,😉shiv can kick out those kind of people😆,but where shiv is short tempered anandi can teach him to be much more patient..
but yeh sabb dor ki baathen hain ,iam more curious about dadisa's plans at matchmaking ðŸ˜†

tinoo thumbnail

Tinoo.. I do not think she is bias..

Why Force anyone to think being Gay is normal just because some 'western' parts of world accept it. 

Its not thinking behind. I am totally against it and I think such things should be kept away from discussion threads. If someone prefers to be gay well then thats up to them, but if one thinks that being Gay is really something abnormal , then they also have the right to hold that opinion. So what you are bringing right now is totally illogical and irrelevant topic to this episode. 

But suchi, I am not forcing anyone to think anything.  😆. I just put forward a point of view. Others are welcome to have an alternative point of view.
Suchi- thumbnail
I understand that, but by putting forth your view you are expecting people to read it when others can have strong opposition to that notion. In other words trying to bring in a point of view which might be instigating or probably end up in an argument. 

So I think if such needs needs to be said it can be done in a separate thread, where one can choose or not choose to participate rather than being put forward in a 'written update' thread.

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
tinoo ,i agree there are no gay stereotypes ,all macho guy can be gay too,but here i feel BV Cvs arent looking to address homosexuality issue with shiv..for them addressing gay issue will be too sensitive ,counterproductive to ratings ..