BVWU 16/5/12 - Ds's mission (AnSh)possible

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Dadisa was mast today!! Sherwani sab select kar ke pehna bhi diya sapno mein 😎
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lvlyyy... update darling..all point to point❤️,...anandi her eyes is so muvh on shivv...and dance is like ufff😍...and DS🤣 🤣 i m goin nuts😆...her hatching and ploting is so fuuny and hillarious🤣 🤣 she is so much into geting groom for anandishe is runign evry where to know if he married or not🤪lolzzz...and prcap...lolzzz🤣 bhairo is having hard time cntroling his maa saa🥳 🤣 🤣 Edited by payalibm - 11 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
🤣..ds is awesome with the hilarious expression...
but on a serious note...he is single..then what will be twist...sab ek dum itna accha toh nehin ho sakta🤔...
and seems that shiv-anandi wont fight so easily..they r very much same...
then!!

btw..hattrick with out JG😃
Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
lady_L thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Jagaaat, come and see what a real men is ! 😛
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
DS has marriage fever on her mind. Bhairav is finding it hard to reel her in 🤣. Abhi match-making shuru karegi DS. Hey devimaa...aap se itni si binthi hai, aage se Katora couple ko mat dikhana, hamein sirf DS ki comedy or Shiv-An ki romance dekhna hai 😍
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
dadi really doing a good job

payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: iloveidiotbox

Dadisa was mast today!! Sherwani sab select kar ke pehna bhi diya sapno mein 😎

exctly love...but this whole half hour passed so fast crazilyyy😔...i cant wait for tom...i cant ...its like nuthing else in my mind❤️...how i am goin to give food...pray i can make roti 😉or if posible their will be face😍 of  shiv in tht roti❤️ ❤️...guyss help meee😭

🤣 🤣

Originally posted by: khusi_*

🤣..ds is awesome with the hilarious expression...

but on a serious note...he is single..then what will be twist...sab ek dum itna accha toh nehin ho sakta🤔...
and seems that shiv-anandi wont fight so easily..they r very much same...
then!!

btw..hattrick with out JG😃

Most wonderful episode ever..n really great update Khushi...

Yep really feel like dancing myself no GAGA for three constant episodes. YAYY🥳
andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

🤗🤗🤗🤗 this is for DS. Gosh she was adorable today. So so cute and naughty right from watching the dance to sending A to take Shiv on a tour of the mela.  she caught the collector unaware. but he is also very good at his one line replies 😆. He surely made DS day😆 and her imaginations started running wild.

Shiv is a strong personality. He does command authority. its great that both A and Shiv think alike just that Shiv will be more authoritative in putting his thoughts forward. great going. The CVs have laid a foundation to a nice love story ahead and hope they exceed our expectations. 😃