so do try to continue soon
Thanks for the PM
Take care

Lots of Love
Geet
aminta13 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Chapter ' 9 Did you do that ?

As went down Angele had a smirk on her face , Kushi walked up to her as she saw her friends everyone gave her a teasing look , She knew this was coming up after the ball dance oh god , she her self could'nt believe what just happened she needed time to think about it . So she moved on to her friends they started

Angele: OH look who was talking about not liking my bro

Akash: Ya what was the idea  , I thought you both just decided to come together as you had no one else to go with, But this- , he was cut of by Arnav who walked over

Arnav: Nothing different bro we did come together for the ball did'nt we so whats wrong with us dancing he said confidently Angele tried to open up but was cut off by Arnav again , he had no idea him self why he was trying to defent Kushi , N.k opened up

N.k : OH look whose defending , he said sarcastingly only to receive a death glare from Arnav that did it he shut up it always worked

Akash : Ok guys so shall we move

Arnav : Kushi , Shayam and Payal will be staying at our house for a week or two

Angele was damn happy and so was Arnav Happy wasn't the word for him though he did'nt understand his feeling ,Akash sort of felt jealous he wanted to stay with Payal though he couldn't get any proper words out of his mouth when she's there but still he liked she presence and he knew she liked his presence too

N.k : Oh god Bhai what are you dreaming about now

Akash : huh?

N.K: Bhai you dream of Payal the whole that I understand but when she's along with you , Whats the point Bhai , As everyone started giigling and Akash just blushed and looked at Payal

Just then some of them walked over to Shayam ,

Shayam could you stay back till everyone goes cause Viren isn't feeling well

Shayam : Sure man !!

Hearing this Kushi looked at Arnav and noticed the smirk on his face as he walked to the garden, she knew at that instant that it was Arnav's fault that Viren was sick but she wanted Arnav to accept it himself ,So she ran after him to get the truth out of him , she reached the garden  ,

Arnav was standing at the corner of the garden looking at the stars but the smirk on his face never seemed to vein of she walked upto him

Kushi: Arnav wasn't it because of you that Viren got sick

Arnav turned toward Kushi still with the smirk but didn't care to utter a word and looked away

Kushi went up to the other side so that now Arnav was facing her and asked again

Kushi: Arnav tell me , yet no answer

Kushi: Arnav please Tell me , Please , she begged finally he turned towards her looking at the wonderful sight n front of him a partially stubborn girl begging him he smiled at that and then answered

Arnav: What do you want Kushi? , he questioned acting like he did'nt know what she wanted to know

Kushi: Arnav I know you know it , Please tell me

Arnav: I know what? And what should I tell you about , he tried hiding his smile

Kushi: That .. that it was because of you that Viren got sick

Arnav : Why do you wanna know about that , and any way it's none of your business

Kushi: IT is it is my business to know , Now tell me

Arnav: Nope you're not gonna get that outta me, And by the way why should I tell you anything

Kushi: You have to..

Arnav: And why is that so?

Kushi: Its because you have to

Arnav : So not working , he said as he stepped tring to walk away only to be stopped by none other than Kushi

Arnav : What !!! What the hell is you're problem in life?

Kushi: You are not going any where till you answer me

Arnav: Like that's ever gonna happen

As he tried to move and Kushi caught him by his shoulder

Kushi: I said you have to tell me

Arnav : And why would I tell you

Kushi: Because , Because , You have to do whatever I say

Arnav : Why?

Kushi: You propised

Arnav : I don't remember any such promises

Kushi: Arnav please I beg of you please tell me

Arnav : OK he said folding his hands as she still held his shoulders

Arnav : Ya I did it

Kushi was silent you cant say she was surprised as she knew it would be because of Arnav

Arnav : Now can I go , he asked

Then she noticed that she was holding his shoulder feeling quite akward not only that but when he asked her that it made it more akward  she left his shoulders and moved a step back

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how was It people ?

Hope you liked it!!! :)😊

I was not exactly gonna update today but then I really pleased by all your comments ' Thanks :)😆

so this is specially for 'Please 6 ', :)

Please do Comment and Like and tell me about how it was 😃

Chapter-  10 - I'll drop her

Arshi FF - College (Page 15) | 2979170

Edited by aminta13 - 11 years ago
glv_15 thumbnail
very nice update... like kushi s stubborn to get ans from  arnav...
thanks for pm
seeta_naips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice update

Arnav is so jealous
rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww tht was simply fantastic...
Loved it...
Continue soon
please6 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awww loved it and thanks for the update and the pm loved the fact that arnav was jealous and got viren sick and poor akash cant stay with payal. loved it and thanks 4 the update and pm😊
gracy123 thumbnail
👏this part was amazing...👏👏 i liked arnav becoming possessive fr khushi...  loved it...                           u
p
d
a
t
e

s
o
o
n
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3