Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ongongong thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Umm..interesting,nice start! Add me to ur PM list!
aminta13 thumbnail
I'll try to upload to upload the 3rd part by today 2 pm
aminta13 thumbnail
Chapter-3 Positions 
As they entered the class
they all sat with who they wanted 
Angele - Kushi
Payal - Lavanya
Arnav - Akash
N.k - Shayam
and the rest
the teacher entered the class andtold them to line up by the board 
as they did so She said
Angele - Shayam
Payal - Akash
N.k - Lavanya
And at last 
Arnav and Kushi you both sit together
Arnav: With her
Kushi: With him
Arnav/Kushi: No ways
Teacher: What did you just say, You both will always have to sit together understand!!
Arnav/Kushi: um...
Teacher: otherwise find your places outside the door
Arnav/Kushi: Yes mam
As they both move to thier new place
Teacher: I have placed you in such a way that you are sitting with a senior and so you can take thier help in studies when ever you have a problem You got that
Students: yes mam
Everyone were happy with thier partners except Arnav and Kushi
As the teacher had to go out for some work
She left the class telling them to all stay quite till she came back
Kushi was talking under her breath : May iss lard governor kay sath uh... ( me with this lard governor uh...) 
Arnav: Shut up Kushi!!!
Kushi looks at Arnav as she is shocked 
Kushi: HUH...
She goes to Angele's place to cheer up
Angele: Your happy that you got to sit with my brother !!!
Kushi: Happy ? Really Anju?
Angele: Yah! Why not you must be having a great day today
Kushi: A great day !! Seriously!!! After seeing his face it has turned to my worst day ever
Angele: Oh come on Kushi you don't need to lie to me, You do like my brother don't you
Kushi: Me !!! like your brother What is wrong with you Angele 
As she goes back to her place and the teacher arrives
Teacher: We will be having a Freshers party and their will be performances which our class will be performing in pairs
Well, that wont be a problem as you are already seated in that way so let it be so as the partners will be dancing with each other
So do people agree to it? 
Everyone screamed out saying Yes!Arnav and Kushi hated the idea But they had no other option than saying yes , meanwhile everyone was happy with this idea they were actually waiting for it likely...

Precap : Its mostly going to be of the dance practice and their will be some rubaveys and eye-locks 

So how is it guys do tell me if its good or should i do better Do COMMENT and if you want a PM then like the post ok
😊
Chapter 4 

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2979170&TPN=3

Edited by aminta13 - 11 years ago
ongongong thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
That was awesome,dear!But yea,it's quite short.Thanks for the PM honey!
aminta13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ongongong

That was awesome,dear!But yea,it's quite short.Thanks for the PM honey!

I'll make it long next time for sure 
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey dear
Love the update
But it was so short yaar
So ArHi are partners now
yepieee
Its going to be fun
Waiting for more 
so do continue soon
Thanks for the PM
Take care

Geet
Laters_Baby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx fr pm update soon it ws awesom
aminta13 thumbnail
Chapter - 4 The dance Practice!!!
As they got to know their partners for the freshers party program 
And the teacher left the class . Everyone started to scream Yahoo!! while Arnav and Kushi passed a frown to each other 
Arnav: Oh god i would have accepted any other partner other than you
Kushi: This is mostly the first time I'll be agreeing to you cause you are finally making some sense to what you say , I would accept to go with anyone except a jerk like you
Arnav: Excuse me, Who are you trying to call a jerk
Kushi: you!! who else are so dumb that you don't know that their is no one here listening to me other than you
Arnav: Oh god!! Could you shut up for some time , Oh god my head is staring to ache because of you , By the way are you always so noisy?
Kushi: Yes I am, Do you have any problem with that
Arnav: Yah!!! Can you solve it, oh yah u cant
oh you can actually if you could only stay quite for some time!!! uh... Oh one whole year with you is going to be hell!!!
Kushi: I'll make sure of that 
As a teacher entered to give an announcement that they have their practices right after break , they had classes going on 
During the class
They had a lot of writing to do so while doing so 
Kushi was in the left side while Arnav in the right  they both are right - handers 
And while Kushi and Arnav where writing Kushi put her head on the table and put her elbow on the table and this way she took most of the table and this way Arnav wasn't able to write and he tried to push her while doing so , It  smudged Kushi's  hand - writing 
Kushi: you ruined my hand - writing
Arnav: What are you talking about hand - writing I missed a whole paragraph because of you taking so much place 
Kushi: But that doesn't mean that you ruin my hand - writing you could have just tapped my shoulder and told about it
Arnav: OK!! fine its just a hand - writing or maybe just a word 
Teacher: Why are you both arguing put that energy on your homework 
Arnav/Kushi: Yes mam, sorry
as the classes got over it was break time
Angele: Why are you so disheartened Kushi ?
Kushi: what do you suppose me to do !!! Because of your arrogant brother I got caught in class today
Angele: Oh come on Kushi , It was nothing major, the teacher did'nt punish you for it rite!!! 
Lavanya: you have some serious problems girl, Face the bright side you got to sit with Arnav Singh Raizada he is your dance partner if i were you it would have been the best day of my life and you here are so unhappy, whats with you girl 
Kushi: Come on Lavanya , Why would I be thankful to sit with that jerk
As the break bell rang and they got to their places to put back their snacks and leave for the practices .They reached the auditorium
As they were gonna do a duet for the song Teri - Meri 
they had to dance with their partners they were taking audiions because they needed to find out who was best so that they can stand at the first row and so on
Lavanya was very happy with N.k's behavior towards here he was quite gentle ( not the way he danced with Kushi in the show much better and gentle), Angele was very happy with Shayam and Payal and Akash too, Akash was always waiting for this opportunity when he received he was really thankful but when Arnav and Kushi started to dance they were really good at it the others were not so good in dancing so they just stopped doing what they were doing and starred at Arnav and Kushi dance . They were all amazed by the way they both danced it was like they went for classes and their deepest amusement was the fighters who were always arguing and fighting actually made up their minds to work together for this. Meanwhile they were lost in each others eyes as they stood in the dance floor dancing as if time had stopped and it was thier moments Rubbavey . As they heard applauds they came back to reality and bowed and thanked for the complements and after every bodies auditions they ( Arnav and Kushi ) were chosen as the major dancers ( 1st row in the middle ) for the performance, As they came down the stage together everyone was starstruck by the performance everyone mouth forming a perfect 'o' .
Arnav/Kushi: What
This time Angele and N.k did not even have the time to say again again or that they had said the same thing in the same time they were still starstruck
Angele: Bhai, Kushi were that really you both 
N.k: not possible Anju, no no cant be Nannav
Payal: Kushi was that really you
Akash: Not possible Payal 
Arnav and Kushi look at each other with a 'what the hell is wrong with them' look 
Arnav: Oh come on people don't go aboard
Angele: somebody pinch me I must be dreaming 
N.k pinched Angele
Angele: owe... Ok ..Ok.. I'm not dreaming
Kushi: Oh shut up Anju 
Shayam: No its not like that we mean you both keep fighting so how did you end up dancing so well
Kushi: Bhai, we had made our minds before that we were not going to fight on stage. Now please guys stop behaving weirdly with us
Payal: OK OK Kushi but your ok  no Kushi you dont have any fever or something no !!! 
As she touches Kushi's fore-head to find out if incase she has fever
Kushi: Oh come on jiji I'm ok
Payal: But you never dance like that
Shayam: leave alone dancing like that you never dance also
Oh god guys if you people are going to behave like me and Kushi are going to class as they walk from their leaving for class
Akash: Oh my god Arnav never dances like that 
Angele: Oh leave alone dancing like that he never danced since years ,
Shayam: Now its nothing major rite
Angele: no no Shayam maybe not for Kushi but it is for Arnav their is a huge reason for it
Payal: What is it Anju
Angele: come lets go to the field I'll tell you everything there
As they walk towards the field to listen to the sacred truth
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Precap: Truth is out
Angele: you people promise me that you will not spread it to anyone or tell it to bhai ok
Everyone: ok Anju
Twist coming up it will be intresting , Is this upgrade long or should I make it longer the next time? 
Do COMMENT and LIKE πŸ˜Š
Chapter 5

Edited by aminta13 - 11 years ago
Laters_Baby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow yipee i ws d first 2 cmnt enjyd u must made it longer grt updat thnx fr pm
aminta13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: balsimran

Wow yipee i ws d first 2 cmnt enjyd u must made it longer grt updat thnx fr pm

Sure I'll make it a bit longer and Thanks so much