MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Inspired from the topics:"What's so special in Kahaani,3I?"

When a film like Kahaani,3 Idiots cross the 100 crore mark they are put under the magnifying glass and their flaws are pulled out.Debates happen over whether they deserved to earn that much or not.

But when a film like Houseful cross the 100 crore mark people behaves as it is very normal.How can a movie like Houseful be even watched?I have seen the Houseful series and I hate them.They are just utter crap.I am not against comedy.But Houseful is not comedy.It is such a trash,dirty,filthy movie with horrible songs and acting.

I can still understand the success of Ready,Bodyguard,Dabaang.They were illogical but at least they had a story to tell(The story is illogical though).

I don't know why are people making the creepy Sajid Khan so rich?😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It's a matter of taste.

Some people prefer Romantic comedy, Some people prefer Action thriller, some people prefer horror movies. Some people loves them all.

It's all a matter of taste you have in film.  
I haven't watched Houseful 2 because I can't take Sajid Khan's humour. Otherwise, Multi-starrer are always fun to watch.

q thak re hain 
this is special in HF2 ðŸ˜†
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ItIsMyLife

Inspired from the topics:"What's so special in Kahaani,3I?"

When a film like Kahaani,3 Idiots cross the 100 crore mark they are put under the magnifying glass and their flaws are pulled out.Debates happen over whether they deserved to earn that much or not.

But when a film like Houseful cross the 100 crore mark people behaves as it is very normal.How can a movie like Houseful be even watched?I have seen the Houseful series and I hate them.They are just utter crap.I am not against comedy.But Houseful is not comedy.It is such a trash,dirty,filthy movie with horrible songs and acting.

I can still understand the success of Ready,Bodyguard,Dabaang.They were illogical but at least they had a story to tell(The story is illogical though).

I don't know why are people making the creepy Sajid Khan so rich?😡

just like these movies even houseful 2 has a story to tell ... illogical one ðŸ˜† with some funny moments  ... even though i hate sajid khan movies but H2 was better than H1 for sure ...and fact is that ppl loved Houseful 2 and it crossed 100 cr  (happy for Akki and John ) 

i think it worked bcz of akki , john and it was reasonably funny without any doubt   ( there r some scenes which i didn't find funny but ppl loved those , so i believe audience found the movie very funny , and also there is always a difference when u watch in theater and home ... some movies come out really funny when u watch in theater but not the same when u watch those at home on DVD) 
Can someone here please care to tell me Housefull 2 story?

About the songs..
Well, Right now, Do you know and Anarkali Disco Chali are fun songs to enjoy once a while.

Especially the dance step at this particular line: "right now now now now now" is pretty fun to watch and to perform 😆 I enjoyed. 😆
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@VIP- HF2 is plain stupid. Trust me, you'll waste your time reading the story.

So while you were doing the step, who was behind you? 🤣

Originally posted by: minnie.reet

just like these movies even houseful 2 has a story to tell ... illogical one ðŸ˜† with some funny moments  ... even though i hate sajid khan movies but H2 was better than H1 for sure ...and fact is that ppl loved Houseful 2 and it crossed 100 cr  (happy for Akki and John ) 

i think it worked bcz of akki , john and it was reasonably funny without any doubt   ( there r some scenes which i didn't find funny but ppl loved those , so i believe audience found the movie very funny , and also there is always a difference when u watch in theater and home ... some movies come out really funny when u watch in theater but not the same when u watch those at home on DVD) 

The credit goes to Sajid Khan, more than Akshay and John, Sajid knows how to make his movies appealing to the masses, his movies have whats called the x-factor. If Akshay and John really had enough star power, then Desi Boyz would have been a hit. 
BWSweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
pappa banke dynamite🤣 dynamite..🤣.. dynamit🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣