fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

She doesn't have that impressive of a filmography.

Maybe one or two films, and Animal small role makes this forum go crazy over her.

She can't even dance, is average looking.

Maybe she will be the next Tabu or something.

But, she lacks commercial appeal.

What do you think?

smiley28

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

you are insulting Tabu ugh so angry at this post, don't compare this overhype 

Edited by Terenaina - 2 months ago
priya185 thumbnail

Tripti acted well in bulbbul qala finally she is getting noticed but not the way I wanted

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

maybe she'll be the next Tabu? you are insulting Tabu ugh so angry at this post. 

smiley31smiley36  Sorry I was just trying to make this post spicy.

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

She looks good and she will be very good at content oriented movies or series than commercial movies where dance is more focused.

She looked more beautiful in Qala and bulbul than Animal. May be i think those kind of looks suit her. I think she has done something to her lips too. I am not finding her gorgeous anymore. But I would love to see her in more meaty roles. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

He has some tattoos 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Well, I agree she is not as pretty as some of her fans overhype her to be here. But she is better looking than the likes of Aloo. Much prettier. And added to that she acts better then her. Watch her performances in Bulbul, Qala or even Laila Majnu. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

And looks can be subjective. You had made another post mocking Vicky's looks. I do not understand from which angle he can be considered unattractive. Except when he puts on weight and forgets to trim his beard. God, I hate his look for his new movie.  

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 2 months ago
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

To answer your question in one word : Nothing.

To answer your question with another :She is not "nepo".

I saw Bulbul, the film was different but I found her average. Well, most BW actresses are average but she is bland. Not a face that makes me admire her. Like Rani, DP, Kat, Amrita Rao, Mrunal. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya2025

To answer your question in one word : Nothing.

To answer your question with another :She is not "nepo".

I saw Bulbul, the film was different but I found her average. Well, most BW actresses are average but she is bland. Not a face that makes me admire her. Like Rani, DP, Kat, Amrita Rao, Mrunal. 

Her face if I am being brutally honest is slightly above average to averagely pretty. But her acting skills are exceptional. I am honest there too. Have you seen Qala ? Highly recommend it ! 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 2 months ago