Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ..tora.tangled.

nice one.. shreya๐Ÿ‘.. it was wonderfully written..things are getting interesting now..

and all the best for ur exams..๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks Tora. My exams were good
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
@AarYa, Chandni. Rumki: thanks a ton, guys!
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divya6696

awwh okies.. pretty excited..!

thanks drish! Hope i don't disappoint u :P
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: trishnawaliya

i luv most d bonding bw siddharth and pia, d way dey 6pen up wid each other, d way dey trust each... but why abhyendr was furious on her... and most likely i luv abhay's frustation dat pia left him as he deserve... its something dat i want in show thanks 4 dis... at present time i think sid is not bad after he brought back by metz and i knw at past also i would never be so low to tell king abt metz and abhyhendra... wat actully happens we cant deny but hw it happens and why?????????

abhayendra was angry because he cannot understand what Pia is to him. So that disturbs him and makes him uneasy. How it happens, and why... You will see. :D
Divya6696 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

thanks drish! Hope i don't disappoint u :P

You won't..!! :D
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saayaniz

Wao Shreyu !!! its just awesome ๐Ÿ‘ I loved it ๐Ÿ˜Š mysteries are increased by one step ...will be eagerly waiting for nxt chappy ๐Ÿ˜› but no hurry ok ? ur xamz r more important than this . update after ur xam . till then study hard & all the best for ur xam ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Oh thanks Sayani. My exams are over now so will update
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rosamale

yippeee๐Ÿฅณ you are finally back hey, Piya is not related to the new born vampire issue, is she?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

She might be...and she might not๐Ÿ˜†
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: smdosi

Gr8 update dear...loved it...btw is the reborn vampy sid?? I hope not...coz then he'll create probs like the show...newaz thnks 4d pm..

Actually, he is ๐Ÿ˜†
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

I loved the flashback parts... you wrote it soo beautifully. I have admired Pia and Siddarth's relationship in the past from the beginning and now I do more and wow Abhayendra is feeling discomforting towards Pia. is it because of the connection he has with her in past and present? 

and poor abhay going nuts for searching Pia but she is still close to him right ๐Ÿ˜‰ let him find her now Shreya or atleast give him hints that the reborn vampire and Pia indeed has connection of two events... ๐Ÿ˜†
superb and all the best for exams ๐Ÿค—

No hints to Abhay for now, because I can't risk giving away hints to the readers๐Ÿ˜† Yup it is because of the connection
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilove99

is alina reina?...

btw is abhendra ko toh do thappad lagao!kya bigada hai piyu ne iska๐Ÿ˜ก
but i love sid here!he's amazing...and i feel tht metz and ever abhendra are selfish here...ya ya abby baby don't know about sid's love but if he can't see sid's love still can't he even see sid's oh-so-cool attitude is fake?i mean cum'on he's his own real brother!

See its not his fault. Pia makes him uneasy, so bechara usse door bhagta hai. Actually, because Sid always defends Pia, he thinks Sid has fallen for her na. Plus, even Sid does not know Abhayendra's feelings