Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Interesting one:):)
Pls pm me wen u update:)
fan145 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow !!!bubbly arnav's adoptd dughter is a brilliant idea just awesome pllss do continue
MsCeylon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
A bond too strong isn't it ðŸ˜Š
achu_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
SUPERB UPDATE
PLS DO CONTINUE
arhilove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hey loved this one naddiya...

and plz you have to continue this... cant leave it there...lol
priasweet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice and amazing loved it 
pls continue it di
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

chapter 2

Khushi was just restless she was just not getting what to do " why i am feeling it is him ?let me check "she just picked her bag and walk out of RM it was evening she just stopped a auto and unnecessary she wonder , wanted to see if that car will follow her again or not, but  after few mins she saw that car following her again she just asked the auto driver to stop at a pharmacy , she just walk in to get medicine .. after 5 mins when she walk out she saw car was parked far from her auto .she just ignored it and ask the  auto driver to go back

Arnav just walk in to the medical store " can you kindly tell me what she bought?"

shopkeeper" why"

Arnav: she is my wife , he showed him the pic

Shopkeeper" sleeping pills "

Arnav: can i see which one ?

Shopkeeper showed him the bottle

Arnav: just drive back .with khushi thought " hamara naam aap un ka saath jora iss se acha ha hum maarjai"he look him self in rear-mirror  "am i doing wrong "

Khushi reached the RM she was looking out again and aging the car didnot followed," i am crazy , he does not want to see my face why he will follow me ?"she just walk in

Arnav:  drive back to GH

Buaji: kya huwa babwa

Arnav:"buaji "he hold her hand

Buaji: what bebwa?

Arnav: please you go and stay with Khushi say i asked you

Buaji: per yahan

Arnav: aunty is here i am here .

Buaji: theek ha

At RM

Khushi was not getting what to do she was talking to herself" if has to come back  by tomorrow , if he does not then i will tell everyone" she just walk down to have dinner

Buaji: titlya

Khushi buaji aap

Anjali: chota  asked buaji to come and stay with you in his absence

Khushi: he came to you buaji

Buaji: ha before going he came to say bye

Khushi: look at Anjali

Anjali: khushi ji chote thinks about everyone

Khushi: look at buaji , she was looking at Mami ji and both were exchanging looks

At night

Buaji: titlya she was lying on Khushi side looking at her as she was lying on his side looking the ceiling

Khushi:didnot reply

Buaji: titlaya she shakes her

Khushi: ji buaji ,when he came to you?"

Buaji: he was saying he is going to airport

Khushi" everyone knew about his going to London ,except me"she just turn on other side holding his pillow tight

Buaji: was not getting what is their problem she recollected when Arnav came in their home last evening

Arnav" buaji i want to stay here for few days , can i ?" she didnot asked him any question as she knew he will not reply .

Buaji: look at Khushi she was sleeping she just too slept , 

Khushi heard the  again land line phone ringing she just ran  and picked up  , again there was a silence " what the !if you dont want to call why you are calling? " she just walk back to room with the land line " you woke me do you know that "

Arnav smirk " it means you haven't taken those pills if you had taken it your eyes might not open with the bell"

Khushi: "Arnav ji agar bolna nahi ha tou phone kyun kiya ha , aur waise aap na buaji ko bola apna jana ka bara mein mujhe ko kyun nahi bola" she said in sleepy voice

Arnav: how she finds it is me

Khushi: just fix her self in recline " you have spoiled me bujai hit so hard on my hand when i hold her shirt, i thought it was you sleeping next me " she was alseep 

Arnav recollected the scene he just disconnected the call as the phone has fallen from her hand 

the next day 

Khushi: was again and again running towards the entrance door " he should come back today if he will not come back i will tell Akash jiju " she was bit restless she just walk to the near temple , she was praying when she felt  the car  " today i will not leave him, when he can follow me why he cannot come to home" she just  walk and knock at the window of the car " open it"

as she knock again the window slowly open 

Khushi: AAP 

naddiya26ipkknd this for pm , by the way i am not pm . but if i ever do add this

( i haven't added the will paper yet will add soon, it is a boring story sorry for it , as many asked to cont so i am 😕)

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago
silvia1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice update...arnav is so caring
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fab update ,pls continue soon