Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks pooja
Just off to watch it
Just started
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: simplypurple

Poor kid. Parents really need to not be so confident to leave their children with others and especially not leave them alone with an adult. And be aware of any changes in the child's personality around certain people.

It's so easy for people to touch a child even in the presence of a parent. The parents have to teach the child to scream and say "no, don't touch me!" as loud as possible. And parents should believe their kids. The worst thing a parent can do to a child's confidence is not trust their own child. Sadly, if every parent thinks that this can never happen to my child, no child will ever be safe.

Absolutely. And when the parents stand up to their kids, they wont have the ashamed feeling that they need to face society. They get the confidence to live ahead and to move on.

But about the kids who dont have parents? The 2001 case of child abuse should never happen to another child. So I guess, every kid born in the country whose parents are there with them are not, need to learn to fight this. The awareness should be given to every kid. Lets hope the show helps them all. 😊