Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Its surprising that YRF hasnt given Kavi a decent break so far...
Abt Barun I cant tolerate him onscreen. But then TV isnt blessed with the best technicians so a mediocre actor appears to really pathetic. So I'll give him a chance. All the best to him!Edited by -ksh- - 11 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: chocolover89

He was the douchebag ex-BF in Mujhse Fraaandship Karoge of the lead girl.

I loved the way you worded that cho🀣🀣
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
OMG Kavi was in twist :O I thought he was just in the beginning. Oh well..I hated that movie so umm well...yeah. Thanks for posting Anamika :)

Yess it is Abhik! Here's the link:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bZ5Qc9smBM[/YOUTUBE]

AS for Sobti...am I the only one who thinks he was somewaht more likable in BHPH? 😳 

Triplet--LOL. Well he played a douchebag only πŸ˜† Par I went totally fangirly for those 2 mins anyways πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
Yaey for kavi <3

LOVED him in rishta.comπŸ˜ƒ
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Triplet I know he was a d-bag🀣 and is it weird that I totally squealed SO much when he came on that I had to rewind the scene he was in like 4 times😍
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -ksh-

Its surprising that YRF hasnt given Kavi a decent break so far...

As liverach said, Kavi has a very particular charm...I'm afraid it doesn't fit into the conventional and typical Bollywood definitions of a hero to make even YRF give him a solo, main lead break. The big screen only supports either hunky and rugged looking guys who send people flying into the air or out-and-out chocolate boys...Kavi doesn't fit into any one of those brackets, so I don't think he seems big enough a money draw to invest in. On TV, you can create something off-beat and get a niche audience for it...and even that doesn't survive long in the kind of system that prevails...toh Bollywood ka kya kehna. The closest comparison I can make is of Ayushman, but that guy has a huge reach among the youth so there's a crucial reason for even John Abraham to invest in him. Though it's highly doubted thanks to what this movie is looking like, Kavi might make a mark at least individually and get noticed enough to land himself further offers...let's see!
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
i wish they made Rishta .com into a movie starring both Kavi and Shruthi .since now the audience likes experimentation i m sure the movie can do good decent business 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kabeeraspeaking

As liverach said, Kavi has a very particular charm...I'm afraid it doesn't fit into the conventional and typical Bollywood definitions of a hero to make even YRF give him a solo, main lead break. The big screen only supports either hunky and rugged looking guys who send people flying into the air or out-and-out chocolate boys...Kavi doesn't fit into any one of those brackets, so I don't think he seems big enough a money draw to invest in. On TV, you can create something off-beat and get a niche audience for it...and even that doesn't survive long in the kind of system that prevails...toh Bollywood ka kya kehna. The closest comparison I can make is of Ayushman, but that guy has a huge reach among the youth so there's a crucial reason for even John Abraham to invest in him. Though it's highly doubted thanks to what this movie is looking like, Kavi might make a mark at least individually and get noticed enough to land himself further offers...let's see!

I see why anyone wouldnt give him a break as a mainstream hero. But atleast he could get strong supporting roles.
XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
'Main aur mr.Right' seems like yet another 'main aur mrs.Khanna' in the pipeline! πŸ₯± πŸ˜†
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -ksh-

I see why anyone wouldnt give him a break as a mainstream hero. But atleast he could get strong supporting roles.

That's what he's trying for with this Main aur Mr. Right movie, I guess. And you gotta start somewhere...as HakunaMatata said, a Rishta.com movie would have been fantastic and they could have made it in a very small budget too, but it wasn't even thought of as profitable enough to continue on TV...it's a real pity that YRF gave up there...they could have possibly brought about a gradual change in the taste of TV audiences with time, however hard that is...and at the same time, so many talented artists could have been given material and shows worthy of their potentials to be fully utilized rather than wasted.

Sushant Singh Rajput, Barun Sobti, Kavi Shastri...all going to Bollywood, and the one actor who could overshadow them all combined is MIA in similar efforts πŸ˜† How ironic.