Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@shruti: yes do watch it. Rickyz part is worth watching. Our ricky is back. Yippy. His words were firm strong and killing not sweet and simple lyk rishi
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pari117

@veena: hez not new kirayedar pakka na? I wz really afraid

no i dont think so,, bec he was asking abt her family for rishi case as of now...plus radhey told he will bring teacher to stay in that barsati
Pari117 thumbnail
@veena: still a suspense for us. Ye cvs is show ko suspense show kyu bana re h?
adinats07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iolahardy

hey thanks to everyone for those updates. fir aaj ka episode mein dekhungi

thank u so much πŸ€—

shruti - today actually the episode was boring.. but the last two min just u watch rishi expression and his line and do let me know how it was.

thats called the devil has come back for revenge.. but how the CVs take that is another story.. shruti - u have to watch his eyes.. my god and his face.. it was dangerous...
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: adinats07

shruti - today actually the episode was boring.. but the last two min just u watch rishi expression and his line and do let me know how it was.

thats called the devil has come back for revenge.. but how the CVs take that is another story.. shruti - u have to watch his eyes.. my god and his face.. it was dangerous...

ye last part hai na?????? main online dekhke aati hoon 😳

mera ricky😳😳😳
Pari117 thumbnail
Hmm rickyz part is only worth watching baki family drama is ajhel in which i prefer ipkknd
15 days 2 find rishi in e meantime sumer will b SN new tenant.. ? *eurgh*

so do u tink in 15 days indu will falls 4 him & totally 4get about rishi?

wht about rishi search misson.. dat's his priority rite? he sld concentrate on doin his JOB rather than try 2 flirt wit someone elses wife..

i dont give a damn if Sumer stay in SN..i only give a damn about rishi & his smartass idea 4 revenge
Edited by ayeen - 12 years ago
ashish.sachi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi All,

Congo for new CC.

Couldn't catch today's Episode had to go out.

What I am hearing. We are going to get Ricky ? Seriously?πŸ˜›
adinats07 thumbnail

Pari - suspense is there and it all depends on TRP and how they take Sumer and Rishi character forward..but lets hope for the best

Ayeen - they always work on time frame be it indu and now somer.. but nothing happens like that.. cant say if sumer will stay in SN or not... but now still it has not come... in precap he was asking abt family bec of rishi case..
adinats07 thumbnail

today the biggest blooper was though the goons didnt know that rishi had fallen in truck, they went there searching for him... but indu has seen it and also was knowing that he had fallen in that truck and also saw his hand...per she didnt go.. she went to Police staiton..

the question is Y? simple bec CVs kho unwanted character jho dikhana tha Sumer kho.. uff.. chalo bye for now.. bec my PC is giving thoda problem -- net connection on - off ho raha hai.. if fine i am there