Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sravaran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Thanks Pari. 

You really think he's the new kirayedaar?

Originally posted by: pari117

But a bad news sumer singh ll be new kirayedar :'( as it seems from precap

pls dont let him stay in rishi room.. who ask him 2 stay in SN? y rishi juz go bck 2 SN? Arghh! HD still confused me...
Edited by ayeen - 12 years ago
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
can somebody plz give me a detailed WU plzzz
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@sarasvati: i can't tolerate him as new kirayedar
@ayeen: rishi can't go now, hez back wid his ricky avatar and has promised himself dat he ll find out real master planner who is ditching indira
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: iolahardy

just give me few min, i will give updates
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well today some children entered through radhe & for that children radhe said he will get a teacher asap.  Now Rishi said he will bring the culprit whoever is doing all this in front of his mmj.  So there is a chance that rishi may re-enter as teacher to SN to findout the truth
PeraltaGarranty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
congrats for the new cc ðŸ¥³

i dislike the posibilty of sumer as a new kirayeedar 🤢🤢🤢 that barsati is only rishis😡😡

but guys i feel like dancing
RICKY IS BACK🥳

no memory loss but the anger the need for revenge that he doesnt even care to meet indira now thats ricky 😈
wohooo😃😃😳😳

i could jump with joy

ps this track is ending in 15 days so no possiblity of indira sumeer romance it was hinted in the episode

Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@shruti: show began wid kutumb wid all family members shopping some vegetables and bargaining, kutumb cursing indira for money shortage at home, and tells radhe to find a kirayedar for SN barsati, later indira wz shown unveiling reality abt sumer singh, a higher officer comes and orders sumer to find out rishi within 15 days, some indira sumer conversations are shown. Radhe cums to sn giving idea for giving rum for sent for some school stuff (i missed dat part) goons were shown searching rishi, when de leave rishi comes out from sand or soil and tks pledge to unveil real master planner who is ditching indu.
Precap: radhe telling sumer abt sn and persues him to be naya kirayedar
sravaran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iolahardy

Indira gets Sumer into trouble with his boss. She shows the boss one of the flyers and the boss gives Sumer 15 days to find Rishi. He also gives Indira his contact number and asks her to contact him if she has a complaint.

There is a Hitler v/s Hitler scene between Sumer and Indira. He says that the police isn't there for finding the yaars of girls like her. She says something which I do not recall.

Then the goons go where the truck dumped the reti. They are standing on Rishi (who is covered by the mud) and talking about him and the family member who got the whole thing done.

When they get off the pile of sand, he emerges from it and says "I am going to find this family member who is doing all this" Glimpse of Ricky that you have wanted all along, Shruti.

Precap is Radhey and Sumer. Radhey is telling him all about Indira's family. Character sketches.

That's more written updates than you asked for ðŸ˜†

Edited by knownturk - 12 years ago
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
short update
tashan of Indira and sumer... the same pamplete scene... indu family drama... bec of money kutumb say radhye to bring some new NK.. and he brings bunch of children to stay there.. by seeing the advance all accept it.
again indira scene, the commission comes there and he then he goes in says sumer be with her 4 24 hrs and within15 days bring back rishi.. while goind commissioner gives card to indira and say if issue please call me... then that SBS seg wala scene if u have read it
then the goons scene searching in that truck, our RIshi fingers r scene, whey they talk abt her family the hand goes slowly in.. they go and in comes our Ricky dewan.. his eyes, his expression... MMJ jisney bhi hamey alag kiya hai ie. ur family may unkha naqab aapkhey sammney lauugha and that deadly expression

u have to watch  the last part...